RAPQUAKE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RAPQUAKE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RAPQUAKE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RAPQUAKE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RAPQUAKE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RAPQUAKE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RAPQUAKE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RAPQUAKE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RAPQUAKE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RAPQUAKE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RAPQUAKE is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Question How to get a stronger "Penis Muscle"...

Aiight guys,
    Recently me and a couple friends were talkin to this hot chick. In the convo, the movie Figth Club came up, and she went on about how "Brad Pitt was soooooooo hoot, and how he could get any chick in the world bla bla bla tyical dumb blonde whore talk LOL", but anyway she said how she found his "penis muscle" so sexy..she used a wierd word but what she meant was the hip muslcles(? i think...) that bradd pitt has right under his abs, im pretty sure yall might know what i am talkin about if u saw the movie..., but yeah his "penis muscle" is pretty defined and I would like to have that **** too lol so u guys know what muscle it is and what excersizes would help u get that stronger...???

peace
    SEMPER FIT!

WASSUP CHECK OUT MY DOPE NEW RAP SONG "Sccit Style In Yo Azz" OUT AT MY SITE [url]www.mp3.com/rapquake[/url]

drewbie 51 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drewbie 51 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drewbie 51 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drewbie 51 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drewbie 51 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drewbie 51 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drewbie 51 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drewbie 51 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drewbie 51 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drewbie 51 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drewbie 51 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    It is from being very cut thats it.

Babs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Babs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Babs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Babs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Babs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Babs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Babs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Babs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Babs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Babs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Babs is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    the hip flexors, you can work them doing weighted leg lifts and situps, but yes you need to be cut to see them. But I suppose they ould grow just like any other muscle.

Lats McGee is a name known to all. (+5000) Lats McGee is a name known to all. (+5000) Lats McGee is a name known to all. (+5000) Lats McGee is a name known to all. (+5000) Lats McGee is a name known to all. (+5000) Lats McGee is a name known to all. (+5000) Lats McGee is a name known to all. (+5000) Lats McGee is a name known to all. (+5000) Lats McGee is a name known to all. (+5000) Lats McGee is a name known to all. (+5000) Lats McGee is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Stop spanking it so much, you are overtraining.
    "I thought I was looking at my mother's old douche bag except that's in Ohio." - Dudley Dawson aka Booger

"Idle Hands spend time at the genitals, and we all know God hates that" - Drippy

Hammerstein has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hammerstein has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hammerstein has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hammerstein has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hammerstein has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hammerstein has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up

Push on the muscle by sticking a 10" dildo up your ass and violently thrust it towards your tummy muscle. Do this 4-5 times a day for 15 min sessions and you'll soon see great results.
    My hammers a cold piece of blood lethal steel, I grin while you writhe from the pain that I deal, swinging my hammer I hack through your head, defiant defier your next to be dead. I unleash my hammer with sadistic intent, pounding, surrounding, slamming through your head!

ManBeast has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Am I the only one sick of hearing people that want to get the "brad pitt" type look?

Here's how to do it: MAD CARDIO AND CUTTING! That's it!! you don't even have to get strong....

ManBeast
    MOD @ http://www.anabolicminds.com

I'd rather be a big burly motherf*cker than some little pretty boy.
    -The ManBeast

*Destroy your enemies before they destroy you.

Tee is just really nice. (+1000) Tee is just really nice. (+1000) Tee is just really nice. (+1000) Tee is just really nice. (+1000) Tee is just really nice. (+1000) Tee is just really nice. (+1000) Tee is just really nice. (+1000) Tee is just really nice. (+1000) Tee is just really nice. (+1000) Tee is just really nice. (+1000) Tee is just really nice. (+1000)

Talking

Originally posted by Hammerstein
    Push on the muscle by sticking a 10" dildo up your ass and violently thrust it towards your tummy muscle. Do this 4-5 times a day for 15 min sessions and you'll soon see great results.
    LMAO - Bad advice.

RAPQUAKE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RAPQUAKE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RAPQUAKE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RAPQUAKE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RAPQUAKE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RAPQUAKE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RAPQUAKE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RAPQUAKE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RAPQUAKE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RAPQUAKE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RAPQUAKE is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally posted by Hammerstein
    Hey man I did my first set today for 5 minutes, IT HURT SO MUCH DUDE!!!!! is that **** normal or is my dildo too big or sumn? advice appreciated

Mr. Frustrated
    SEMPER FIT!

WASSUP CHECK OUT MY DOPE NEW RAP SONG "Sccit Style In Yo Azz" OUT AT MY SITE [url]www.mp3.com/rapquake[/url]

music man has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I think this thread is dumb.

But I would say it's his lower abs... do some leg and hip raise.
    and cut cut.