RAPQUAKE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RAPQUAKE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RAPQUAKE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RAPQUAKE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RAPQUAKE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RAPQUAKE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RAPQUAKE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RAPQUAKE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RAPQUAKE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RAPQUAKE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RAPQUAKE is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

"Penis Muscle" LOL...serious question though

Aiight guys,
    Recently me and a couple friends were talkin to this hot chick. In the convo, the movie Figth Club came up, and she went on about how "Brad Pitt was soooooooo hoot, and how he could get any chick in the world bla bla bla tyical dumb blonde whore talk LOL", but anyway she said how she found his "penis muscle" so sexy..she used a wierd word but what she meant was the hip muslcles(? i think...) that bradd pitt has right under his abs, im pretty sure yall might know what i am talkin about if u saw the movie..., but yeah his "penis muscle" is pretty defined and I would like to have that **** too lol so u guys know what muscle it is and what excersizes would help u get that stronger...???

peace
    SEMPER FIT!

WASSUP CHECK OUT MY DOPE NEW RAP SONG "Sccit Style In Yo Azz" OUT AT MY SITE [url]www.mp3.com/rapquake[/url]

doa8 is just really nice. (+1000) doa8 is just really nice. (+1000) doa8 is just really nice. (+1000) doa8 is just really nice. (+1000) doa8 is just really nice. (+1000) doa8 is just really nice. (+1000) doa8 is just really nice. (+1000) doa8 is just really nice. (+1000) doa8 is just really nice. (+1000) doa8 is just really nice. (+1000) doa8 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I think Your talking about the hip flexor. doing situps and leg lifts can tone that up.

Mc_Garnicle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mc_Garnicle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mc_Garnicle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mc_Garnicle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mc_Garnicle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mc_Garnicle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mc_Garnicle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    its been also called a 2 piece from what i have heard frm the chicks !

ja2001x will become famous soon enough. (+50) ja2001x will become famous soon enough. (+50) ja2001x will become famous soon enough. (+50) ja2001x will become famous soon enough. (+50) ja2001x will become famous soon enough. (+50) ja2001x will become famous soon enough. (+50) ja2001x will become famous soon enough. (+50) ja2001x will become famous soon enough. (+50) ja2001x will become famous soon enough. (+50) ja2001x will become famous soon enough. (+50) ja2001x will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    LoL hes talking about the area below the abs/above penis region. You get that from looking very cut, diet+cardio = defined midsection/lower midsection. No real excersize required.