MeatHead_14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Building upper chest problems

I've been working out for about 3 yrs now and am still making good gains, however my upper chest seemed to be falling behind. For the past few weeks when chest training i have been doing incline (bar/dum bell) before flat (bar/dum bell). The problem is that after i am finished with incline i am so fatigued that i can hardly complete my flat sets. What do ya'll think?
    Bench : 330 x 1
    Squat : 435 x 5
    Dead Lift : 405 x 5

"Only time will tell if it was time well spent"

Deezal is on a distinguished road. (+10) Deezal is on a distinguished road. (+10) Deezal is on a distinguished road. (+10) Deezal is on a distinguished road. (+10) Deezal is on a distinguished road. (+10) Deezal is on a distinguished road. (+10) Deezal is on a distinguished road. (+10) Deezal is on a distinguished road. (+10) Deezal is on a distinguished road. (+10) Deezal is on a distinguished road. (+10) Deezal is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    If your upper chest is lacking, dont worry about your flat suffering untill you even the whole chest out. Or you can put incline and flat on different days.

doobiebro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) doobiebro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) doobiebro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) doobiebro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) doobiebro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) doobiebro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) doobiebro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) doobiebro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) doobiebro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) doobiebro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) doobiebro is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Flat bench should work out your upper chest plenty. It works your front delts and the upper chest is below that so it has to. I personally think incline bench is a pointless lift.
    Just my opinion,
    doobiebro
    ******I support Ron Paul for 2012!******

The red shall set you free.

I love lesbian weddings!