Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Baptizer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Baptizer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Baptizer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Baptizer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Baptizer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Baptizer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Baptizer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Baptizer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Baptizer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Baptizer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Baptizer is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Baptizer's 'GlycerGrow + Blue Up' Stack Log:

Introduction:
    I would like to thank Controlled Labs and pu12en12g for the opportunity to review and log GlycerGrow and Blue Up stack. I received these products more than a week ago, however, my log was delayed because of a business trip (Jan 15th to Jan 20th) to Frankfurt, Germany. I apologize for the delay in creating this log. The timing was very ironic considering I have never traveled overseas before and, frankly, nor have I traveled for business before. It has been, approximately, 1.5 years (since my wedding/honeymoon) since I a week’s worth of lifting. I thought I would be able to lift at the hotel, but I don’t think German’s exercise because the gym at the 4-star hotel I was at consisted of a treadmill and a stepper. Yikes! They do drink a lot of beer though. It is definitely a head-scracher when 1-liter of beer costs less than 1-liter of pop or water! Anyways, enough rambling….let’s start the log!!

Stats/Misc:
    Sex: M
    Height: 5’5”
    Weight: 180lb
    Bodytype: Mesomorph/Endomorph

Current supplements:
    -Fish Oil (8-10g/daily)
    -Vitamin-C (2000mg/daily)
    -Multi-Pro 32x (2caplet/daily) (will be switching to a different brand when supply runs out)
    -Whey Protein (Varies)
    -Bulk Taurine (2g/daily)
    -Primaforce Creatine (5g/daily)

Training/Cardio experience: Can be viewed here - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpo...7&postcount=71

Current Diet: 3,000 calories (typically 40/40/20 diet); Monday - Friday I have an extremely strict, regimented diet. However, on the weekend it varies by quite a bit because my wife and I, typically, go out to dinner and go to a variety of other places. Due to this, I have a hard time following a strict diet and I no longer stress about it.

Current Daily water intake: I drink, approximately, 1.5 gallons during the work day (9am to 5pm). I drink, approximately, 1 gallon of water between 5pm and 11pm (on lifting days, I consume most about .5 gallon more). The only time this varies is on the weekend when I am running around with the wife. However, Monday through Friday I am fairly strict in getting enough water .

Current Pics:
    -Will take some and post.

Product Information:
    No sense in reposting information that Pu has already posted in great detail. Please go here to read product information in regards to GlycerGrow, in addition to the FAQ: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=662470

nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Baptizer
    Introduction:
    I thought I would be able to lift at the hotel, but I don’t think German’s exercise because the gym at the 4-star hotel I was at consisted of a treadmill and a stepper. Yikes!
    I have been disapointed by the "fitness room" in many high priced hotels. Half the time they are not even open at 5am either.

Any reason you picked Blue Up over Blue Rhino?

As always, good luck...

Baptizer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Baptizer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Baptizer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Baptizer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Baptizer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Baptizer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Baptizer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Baptizer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Baptizer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Baptizer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Baptizer is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by nithos
    I have been disapointed by the "fitness room" in many high priced hotels. Half the time they are not even open at 5am either.

Any reason you picked Blue Up over Blue Rhino?

As always, good luck...
    The "fitness room" for this hotel was HUGE, too. A lot of empty space, as you can probably imagine.

Blue Up is the stim-free.

Day 1 : Monday Jan 23, 2006

(note: my update will be a day late. This is because I will post the results the following morning at work).

Workout:
    Chest and Triceps
    - Bench press (3 sets; 8 – 10 reps)
    - Decline Bench Press (3 sets; 8 – 10 reps)
    - Dumbell Flys (2 sets; 8 – 10 reps)
    - Close grip bench press (3 sets; 8 – 10 reps)
    - Skullcrushers (3 sets; 8 – 10 reps)
    - Dips (2 sets)

Thoughts:
    Today is the first day of my log and the first day I have lifted in over a week (please see initial post for details). I really hate not being able to lift, its been 1.5 years since I experienced a break like this. Thankfully, the next thing that gets in the way of my lifting schedule will be the birth of my first child at the end of March.

During the day (when I am at work), I consumed approximately 1.5 gallons of water. When I left work, I took 2 capsules of Blue Up (stim free), since my ride home is around 30 minutes. On the way home, I typically, consume approximately 1.5 liters of water. As soon as I arrived home, I took my pre-workout shake, which consists of the following:
    -2 scoops of whey
    -5g of creatine
    -2g of taurine
    When I got to the gym, I decided to just throw the 3 scoops of GlycerGrow into my mouth, rather than attempting to mix it with water. Honestly, it wasn’t too bad. Definitely tasteless, however, after the 3rd scoop I tasted a hint of sourness. Regardless, it wasn’t bad.

During my workout, I did not notice any considerable pumps or changes in my overall workout. Due to my week off, I did feel a bit weak and had to back off just a bit on the weight for my workout. Throughout my workout, I consumed approximately 3 liters of water. In addition, following my exercise I consumed approximately 2 liters of water and crystal light.

Overall, day one was non-eventful. I am hoping I will receive better results for day two considering my week off might have played a part in my overall results.

Next Workout:
    Wednesday, January 25: Biceps and Abs
    - Hammer curls (3 sets; 8 – 10 reps)
    - Incline dumbell curls (3 sets; 8 – 10 reps)
    - Preacher Curls (2 sets: 8 – 10 reps)
    - Decline Crunches (3 sets; 15 – 20 reps; 30lb)
    - Hanging Hip Raises (3 sets to failure)
    - Misc Ab Exercise (2 – 3 sets)
    Last edited by Baptizer; 01-25-2006 at 04:42 AM.

Day After Thoughts:
    I woke up this morning and felt a lot more sore than I usually do. Again, I am guessing this is related to the fact that I took a rare week off last week. I should be back in full swing by Saturday, though.

Also I should note that I am taking Blue Up (Stim Free) on non-workout days.

alka8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) alka8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) alka8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) alka8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) alka8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) alka8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) alka8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) alka8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) alka8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) alka8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) alka8 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Day After Thoughts:
    I woke up this morning and felt a lot more sore than I usually do. Again, I am guessing this is related to the fact that I took a rare week off last week. I should be back in full swing by Saturday, though.

Also I should note that I am taking Blue Up (Stim Free) on non-workout days.
    Ill be keeping up with your log for sure If you take a look at a lot of other people's GG logs, they have noticed exessive soreness from GG as well.

Personally if I take just a week off, I'm not extra sore the next time I workout, but that's me.

*subscribes* Good luck!
    alka8

Day 3: Wednesday Jan 25, 2006

Workout:
    Biceps and Abs

Thoughts:
    During my workout today, I noticed a few things that might be attributed to the stack I am taking. I definitely felt a bit more 'pumped' than I usually feel, as well as a noticable hardness. My biceps felt very full and the veins on my front shoulder and biceps (mainly the left one) were a bit more defined. My workout was solid today and I did not have to drop any weight on my exercises (unlike day 1).

In terms of water consumption, please see my day 1 post (my water consumption M-F is pretty much the same each day).

Next Workout:
    Thursday, January 26 2005: Legs
    - Seated calf raise (2 sets)
    - Squats (3 sets; 8 – 10 reps)
    - Legpresses (3 sets; 8 – 10 reps)
    - Leg extensions (3 sets)

(Note: In reference to my leg workout, I am recovering from a knee injury so I will be unable to press myself to the max)

SuLLyTex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SuLLyTex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SuLLyTex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    My biceps felt very full and the veins on my front shoulder and biceps (mainly the left one) were a bit more defined.
    My right arm was always more muscular and vascular before I met my sexy little wifey...
    I'M NOT FAT I'M BIG BONED! - CARTMAN

Originally Posted by SuLLyTex
    My right arm was always more muscular and vascular before I met my sexy little wifey...
    lol. Note, I am left handed so that explains a lot. Plus, since my wife is pregnant (2 months until she pops), looks like my left arm might get a bit more of a workout! heh

I am hoping to post up some pics tomorrow.
    Last edited by Baptizer; 01-26-2006 at 01:37 PM.

pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Great to see this log started ! ! Good luck with the stack !

Any questions or concerns, feel free to contact me:

pt@controlledlabs.com
    Free agent
    Research and Development Consultant
    11+ Years Experience

Day 4: Thursday Jan 25, 2006

Thanks, pu! If you have any advice in reference to my log, feel free to post.

Day After Thoughts:
    Still feeling a bit more sore than I usually do, however, I don't mind. It seems as though the day after lifting is not as bad as the following day. I am contimplating increasing my dosage to 4 scoops to see how this will affect me.

Also, I have noticed that my face is a bit more oily than it typically is. Thankfully I haven't broke out in pimples due to this. I usually break out pretty easily, but so far things are fine. At first I thought it might have been my imagination, but even my wife commented about my face when we went to our prenatal appointment yesterday.

Still need to post some pictures. In addition, I will post my weight in 7 day intervals.

Day 5: Thursday Jan 26, 2006

Workout:
    Shoulders/Back
    - Military Press (3 sets: 8 – 10 reps)
    - Deadlifts (3 sets; 8 – 10 reps)
    - Shrugs (3 sets)
    - Seated Side Laterals (3 sets; 8 – 10 reps)
    - Seated Rear Laterals (3 sets; 8 – 10 reps)
    - Rows (3 sets; 8 – 10 reps)

Thoughts:
    Wow, what a day! I felt extremely good throughout this whole workout. My sets and reps were crisp and clean, and I felt really solid. I upped my GlycerGrow intake to 4 scoops (3 prior and 1 during), but did not notice any noticable affects during my workout compared to just 3 scoops (3 prior). I guess I will see in the morning how I feel relative to soreness.

In addition to feeling a bit more pumped and full, I felt a lot more focused as well. Sometimes in the evening that can be difficult after a long day at work, especially without any stimulants.

My water consumption was good as always. I am trying to increase it, however, I think I am hovering at my limit! Also, no acne to report other than the usual.

pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Workout:
    Shoulders/Back
    - Shrugs (3 sets)

Thoughts:
    Wow, what a day! I felt extremely good throughout this whole workout. My sets and reps were crisp and clean, and I felt really solid. I upped my GlycerGrow intake to 4 scoops (3 prior and 1 during), but did not notice any noticable affects during my workout compared to just 3 scoops (3 prior). I guess I will see in the morning how I feel relative to soreness.

In addition to feeling a bit more pumped and full, I felt a lot more focused as well. Sometimes in the evening that can be difficult after a long day at work, especially without any stimulants.

My water consumption was good as always. I am trying to increase it, however, I think I am hovering at my limit! Also, no acne to report other than the usual.
    Awesome... and this is just the beginning.....
    Free agent
    11+ Years Experience

Day 6-7: Saturday - Sunday Jan 28-29, 2006

Day After Thoughts:
    Had a pretty relaxing weekend! I woke up both days feeling a lot less sore than I did most of the week. I am hoping that the soreness that I was experiencing was due to my inactivity the previous week, so this week will definitely be a good gauge.

Had to paint the nursery on Sunday. Putting two coats of primer on a 12x10 room was extremely time consuming, tiring, and boring. Next weekend I start the 'fun' painting (pink and light green).

I still need to take pictures, as promised. I am hoping to take the pics when I get home today. Plus, I will weigh in today.

Next Workout:
    Chest and Triceps
    - Dips (2 sets)

Well, here is a quick picture of me. Now, I know the quality sucks....it was a camera-phone. Honestly, the picture makes me look a bit more bigger and cut than I really am so it might be a bit misleading. When my wife gets home, I will be able to find the digital camera.

I have put on a lot of bad weight recently due to my wife's pregnancy. I see her sitting around eating all this yummy stuff....sometimes I cant help myself! In April she will be cutting so I figured that would be a good time for me to cut as well.
    Attached Images

Lookin swole man ! !
    Free agent
    11+ Years Experience

Day 8: Monday Jan 30, 2006

Week 1 (Day 1 - 7) Progress Report:
    Weight Change: +2lb (182lb)

Workout:
    Chest and Triceps
    - Bench press (3 sets: 8,8,6)
    - Decline Bench Press (3 sets: 9,9,9)
    - Dumbell Flys (2 sets: 10,10)
    - Close grip bench press (3 sets: 9,9,9)
    - Skullcrushers (3 sets: 9,9,8)
    - Dips (2 sets)

Thoughts:
    Had an excellent workout today, even though I had a little drama to deal with prior to lifting (wife got locked out of the house and I had to leave work early to come home and 'rescue' her from being trapped outside). Similar to my Friday workout, I felt very focused and pumped.

In terms of soreness, it appears as though it has subsided. I no longer feel as though I rode a bull for hours, nor do I feel like I was run through a mill. I feel pretty good!

Next Workout:
    Wednesday, February 1st: Biceps and Abs

Day 10: Wednesday February 2, 2006

Workout:
    Biceps and Abs
    - Hammer curls (3 sets; 10,9,9)
    - Incline dumbell curls (3 sets; 9,9,8)
    - Preacher Curls (2 sets: 8,8)

Thoughts:
    Another good workout. Ever since I switched up to 4 scoops of GlycerGrow, it seems as though the soreness I was experiencing has subsided. In addition, my focus is still there.

Seems like I am getting two things by taking this stack: Good pumps and focus. I have also gained 2 pounds, which might be attributable to water gains. In terms of strength gains, I have yet to notice anything drastic nor noticable.

As mentioned previously, my leg day is severely limited.

Next Workout:
    Shoulders/Back
    - Shrugs (3 sets)

Wow... nice gains so far !!
    Free agent
    11+ Years Experience

40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I know you said the 2 pound increase in weight could be attributed to water retention, but do you actually appear bloated?

Originally Posted by 40-Yard Dash_2
    I know you said the 2 pound increase in weight could be attributed to water retention, but do you actually appear bloated?
    Hi hi.
    I do not feel bloated at all, nor has my vascularity decreased.

I am back after a very enjoyable weekend! I spent it at Pittsburgh to watch the super bowl, and it was well worth it! The win definitely made for a much more enjoyable ride back home. I lifted on Friday and will report my results here shortly. I have to go get my workout notebook out of my car.

40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000)

Thumbs up

Hi hi.
    I do not feel bloated at all, nor has my vascularity decreased.

I am back after a very enjoyable weekend! I spent it at Pittsburgh to watch the super bowl, and it was well worth it! The win definitely made for a much more enjoyable ride back home. I lifted on Friday and will report my results here shortly. I have to go get my workout notebook out of my car.
    Sounds cool man.

Day 12: Friday February 3, 2006

Workout:
    Shoulders/Back
    - Military Press (3 sets: 8 - 10 reps)
    - Shrugs (3 sets)

Thoughts:
    Another excellent workout. I am going to stay at 4 scoops of glycergrow because it seems to be working out really well. I am no longer experiencing any muscle soreness and I am going to attribute what I was experiencing early on to the week off I had prior to my log. Blasted week off!

I am really surprised how good my focus is, especially considering I have stopped taking pre-workout stims during this whole log. Seems like my focus is going strong! In addition, due to the pumps I am experiencing my intensity is high as well. To a lot of people, pumps from supplements seems to be considered fairly pointless, but for me it increases my intensity. Why? The hardness and additional veins is such a motivational factor to me.

I could start posting how much weight and reps I lift, however, I am not sure if the interest is actually there. I record everything in my notebook and keep very detailed notes.

Next Workout:
    Chest and Triceps
    - Dips (2 sets)

Day 13-14: Saturday - Sunday Feb 4-5, 2006

Week 2 (Day 8 - 14) Progress Report:
    Weight Change: +0lb (182lb)

Day After Thoughts:
    Had a really good weekend, thanks to the Steeler victory. I get too wrapped up into sports, that is for sure. Thankfully I watched the game with my wife so I only made a fool of myself in front of her. Tears of joy!

I did not experience any soreness due to my lift day on Friday. Seems like things are back to normal, which is a good thing. Even though, I must admit that I do not mind the soreness on my upper body. In fact, I kind of miss it! I am starting to get a bit depressed in terms of not being able to do leg exercises. My legs have always been the weakest part of my body, but I just cant do much do to my knee. Oh well, the legs will just have to catch up to the rest of me I suppose.

Next Workout:
    Chest and Triceps
    - Dips (2 sets)

Day 15: Monday February 7, 2006

Workout:
    Chest and Triceps
    - Bench press (292lb x 8,8,6)
    - Decline Bench Press (220lb x 9,9)
    - Dumbell Flys (42lb x 8,8)
    - Close grip bench press (175lb x 9,9,9)
    - Skullcrushers (75lb x 9,9,9)
    - Dips (2 sets)

Thoughts:
    Today's workout was a, relatively, decent workout. I am sticking to the formula that is working for me: 3 scoops GlycerGrow pre-workout, and 1 during. My bench was pretty strong today and it has increased by 2lb since the start of this log. In my mind, that is pretty impressive considering I have been 'stuck' at about the same weight for quite some time. I could have probably pushed the 7th rep out in my 3rd set, but decided against it.

It is amazing how many servings are in this product, seriously. Just the added pumps and focus (which seem to be the two major things I am experiencing from this stack), a jug of GlycerGrow can easily last 6 months. To me, this warrants being part of my regular routine.

Looking forward to biceps on Wednesday.....love doing biceps!

Day 17: Wednesday February 9, 2006

Note:
    Anything in blue represents an increase in weight and/or rep(s). Anything in red represents a decrease in weight and/or rep(s).

Workout:
    Biceps and Abs
    - Hammer curls (40lb x 10,9,9)
    - Incline dumbell curls (40lb x 10,10,9)
    - Preacher Curls (82lb x 9,8)

Thoughts:
    Simply put: the best bicep workout I have had in a long time. My reps have been increasing over the whole log, however, I will now start highlighting anytime an increase occurs. Keep in mind, I hit a plateau prior to starting my stack. Looks like I am on the verge of increasing weight on a variety of my bicep exercises, which is a good thing. I love watching myself slowly climb up the rep ladder!

My arms felt extremely strong and this was definitely one of my best days since the start of the log. My focus was, again, outstanding and the pumps were pretty ridiculous. Friday is shoulder/back day and I am hoping for similar results!
    Last edited by Baptizer; 02-09-2006 at 11:01 AM.

Note:
    Anything in blue represents an increase in weight and/or rep(s). Anything in red represents a decrease in weight and/or rep(s).

Workout:
    Biceps and Abs
    - Hammer curls (40lb x 10,9,9)
    - Incline dumbell curls (40lb x 10,10,9)
    - Preacher Curls (82lb x 9,8)

Thoughts:
    Simply put: the best bicep workout I have had in a long time. My reps have been increasing over the whole log, however, I will now start highlighting anytime an increase occurs. Keep in mind, I hit a plateau prior to starting my stack. Looks like I am on the verge of increasing weight on a variety of my bicep exercises, which is a good thing. I love watching myself slowly climb up the rep ladder!

My arms felt extremely strong and this was definitely one of my best days since the start of the log. My focus was, again, outstanding and the pumps were pretty ridiculous. Friday is shoulder/back day and I am hoping for similar results!
    Kick ass !
    Free agent
    11+ Years Experience

Day 19: Friday February 10, 2006

Workout:
    Shoulders/Back
    - Military Press (175lb x 10,10,9)
    - Deadlifts (200lb x 10,10,10)
    - Shrugs (3 sets)
    - Seated Side Laterals (30lb x 11,11,10)
    - Seated Rear Laterals (30lb x 11,10,9)
    - Rows (125lb x 10,10)

Thoughts:
    Ok, I was a little surprised by today's workout. Actually, a 'little' might be a bit misleading because I had an excellent workout today! I was hoping to reach 10 reps on a few of my exercises today, but not ALL of them. In fact, I was able to squeeze out 11 reps on a few of my exercises.

This calls for an increase in weight in all of the exercises listed above, however, I think I might not increase my deadlifts just yet. Keep in mind, for the past few months I have plateau'ed at the above weights. I was able to increase the weight in my lats about a month ago, but I reconsidered the increase due to a lack in my form.

Now, I have been lifting for quite some time now and I feel as though I can confidently say this stack has helped me cross over my plateau in a lot of my excercises. (I keep track of EVERYTHING in terms of my workouts. I have notebooks dating back many years that document the weight x reps I did on particular dates). Keep in mind, however, that my bench has not increased during this stack, which is stuck at 292lb (8,8,7). Monday is Chest and Triceps, so I am hoping I can, at the minimum, reach (8,8,8).

Next Workout:
    Chest and Triceps
    - Dips (2 sets)
    Last edited by Baptizer; 02-13-2006 at 10:06 AM.

Day 20-21: Saturday - Sunday Feb 11-12, 2006

Week 3 (Day 15 - 21) Progress Report:
    Weight Change: +1lb (183lb)

Day After Thoughts:
    A relaxing weekend, sort of. I had to paint this weekend. I got the upper half of the walls painted (pink) in the nursery. Just need to paint the lower half next weekend (light green) and put up the mid border and chair rail. I am hoping it looks good when I am finished!

Lord, I dont know about all you guys, but my arms get extremely tired when doing things that are repetitious! The back-and-forth motion make my arms burn, big time!

I ate fairly decently this weekend, and drank 2 gallons+ of water each day. My log will be coming to an end in a week and a half, and I have finally come to a conclusion as to what I am going to try next. I think I am going to go with X-Factor and Xtend (already been through some in the past, simply love this stuff). In addition to those two things, I am going to continue using GlycerGrow (unless it is recommended that it shouldn't be used with X-Factor).

Next Workout:
    Chest and Triceps
    - Dips (2 sets)

Day 22: Monday February 13, 2006

Workout:
    Chest and Triceps
    - Bench press (292lb x 8,8,7)
    - Decline Bench Press (220lb x 10,10)
    - Dumbell Flys (42lb x 9,8)
    - Close grip bench press (175lb x 10,10,10)
    - Skullcrushers (75lb x 10,10,9)
    - Dips (2 sets)

Thoughts:
    Blasted! I was so close in reaching (8,8,8) in my bench press, but just couldn't do it. Next week, I will get it! Overall, another fabulous workout (seems like I just keep repeating myself with these updates...hehe). Like the previous week, my reps are increasing at a pretty good rate. I was able to hit 10 on a lot of my exercises and it looks like I am going to be able to increase the weight on a slew of them (Even though I think I might try to squeeze out 11 before I move on).

My log is going to be coming to an end soon, however, I am pretty certain I am going to make GlycerGrow a steady part of my workout supplementation (along with creatine). The pumps I get from the product are fantastic, and considering a jug of this stuff lasts for quite sometime it is worth it.

Next Workout:
    Wednesday, February 15, 2006: Biceps and Abs