Feny is just really nice. (+1000) Feny is just really nice. (+1000) Feny is just really nice. (+1000) Feny is just really nice. (+1000) Feny is just really nice. (+1000) Feny is just really nice. (+1000) Feny is just really nice. (+1000) Feny is just really nice. (+1000) Feny is just really nice. (+1000) Feny is just really nice. (+1000) Feny is just really nice. (+1000)

Stomach Fat... How do i get rid of it without losing my mass

Im pretty muscular and work out just about every day. I used to play football in Highschool and was about 215... After it was all over, i cut down to 195 to try to get rid of the belly fat using "ripped fuel" and excessive cardio. I ended up losing a lot of my muscle mass and much of my stomach fat, but i was wondering if there is a good way to lose the belly, yet keep my size???
    200lbs. . . . . . . . . . . . I'll rep back 800+ :)
    YOUR BODY IS A TEMPLE, TRAIN ACCORDINGLY

Christ Followers... Go here for study & Reps :D
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=113796121

From Fat As* To Bad As* magnumfreak's Avatar
    magnumfreak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) magnumfreak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) magnumfreak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) magnumfreak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) magnumfreak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) magnumfreak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) magnumfreak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) magnumfreak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) magnumfreak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) magnumfreak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) magnumfreak has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    What is your diet and workout like?? Diet, weights, moderate cardio are the keys to losing fat.

Outsider4life has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    As everyone will say, you can't spot reduce so the way I see it. The only way you can maintain the mass and lose the tummy is by having a clean diet, doing cardio 3-5 times a week, hitting the weights hard at the gym and keeping the protein high. I dont see any other way other than slow gentle weight loss to try and get rid of it.

RockyIV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RockyIV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RockyIV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RockyIV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RockyIV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RockyIV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RockyIV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RockyIV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RockyIV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RockyIV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RockyIV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Read this post and it should answer most of your questions

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=379131

Here is another good one

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpo...36&postcount=3