Train smarter not harder amusclehead's Avatar
    amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Easy way to tell bogus stats

Easiest way to tell if somebody is lying is the bf %. If they insist they have between 0-8%, they're lying about their stats. That's comp. level, no way you can naturally maintain that w/o serious damage to your body. Granted, it doesn't always work, but hey, on here it works pretty well. I used to lie about my stts when i was 17ish. Said i was 6%bf, w/ 16'' arms, etc.. Lol, looking back i see how stupid i was

bigkid is just really nice. (+1000) bigkid is just really nice. (+1000) bigkid is just really nice. (+1000) bigkid is just really nice. (+1000) bigkid is just really nice. (+1000) bigkid is just really nice. (+1000) bigkid is just really nice. (+1000) bigkid is just really nice. (+1000) bigkid is just really nice. (+1000) bigkid is just really nice. (+1000) bigkid is just really nice. (+1000)
    I think and ectomorph can maintain under 8% body fat pretty easily.

BiG RED HH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Below about 6% all the time isnt very healthy. Theres no way (well..very slim a chance) you can gain muscle while keeping your body fat under 6-8%, naturally. Some people have naturally fast metabolisms, i know i do. My body fat never rises above 10%, no matter what i eat. Usually when i bulk it goes up to about 8-9 and then stays there.

3% is where you hace no subcutaneous fat

Br

BigAssDeltoids has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    hey so whats the bare minimum % bf you need to see your abs and have nicely defined muscles? i.e. you dont want to look like a competing hardcore freak, but you wanna look like a beach going babe magnet ...

Robert is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robert is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robert is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robert is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robert is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robert is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robert is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robert is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robert is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robert is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robert is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Im gonna say like 10 or 12??

PEACE
    Don't quit it just cuz you can't lift it- Farma
    "Wanna get big? stop lookin and start workin!"- Farma
    "Quality not quanity applies to a lot of things; bodybuilding is one of those things" - Farma
    Psalm 23 "Fear No evil!"
    "The O.S.R has begun, we're taken out anyone in the way!!" - Farma

BigAssDeltoids has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    so can you maintain 10-12 and still be safe? and can you still add muscle at that bf %?

Registered User Matthew Shepard's Avatar
    Matthew Shepard is on a distinguished road. (+10) Matthew Shepard is on a distinguished road. (+10) Matthew Shepard is on a distinguished road. (+10) Matthew Shepard is on a distinguished road. (+10) Matthew Shepard is on a distinguished road. (+10) Matthew Shepard is on a distinguished road. (+10) Matthew Shepard is on a distinguished road. (+10) Matthew Shepard is on a distinguished road. (+10) Matthew Shepard is on a distinguished road. (+10) Matthew Shepard is on a distinguished road. (+10) Matthew Shepard is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Yeah..at 3% the only fat you have is covering your organs. That's gay when people say they have 2% bf and such. Another tip off to bogus stats.
    RIP Matthew Shepard--gone but NEVER forgotten!

Check Out My Transformation Photos! (305lb-159lb) : http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=152603323&p=1043189043&viewfull=1#post1043189043

Elementbody has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    That machine says I have 11%, the week b4 it said I had 15%. Hmm, I wonder what I'm doing wrong.

I wouldn't bother if my BF was little bit higher

Fresch is a name known to all. (+5000) Fresch is a name known to all. (+5000) Fresch is a name known to all. (+5000) Fresch is a name known to all. (+5000) Fresch is a name known to all. (+5000) Fresch is a name known to all. (+5000) Fresch is a name known to all. (+5000) Fresch is a name known to all. (+5000) Fresch is a name known to all. (+5000) Fresch is a name known to all. (+5000) Fresch is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally posted by Elementbody
    That machine says I have 11%, the week b4 it said I had 15%. Hmm, I wonder what I'm doing wrong.

I wouldn't bother if my BF was little bit higher
    remember that machines like the Tanita scales have to be used at the same time of day each measurement, and preferably in the evening, to get an accurate reading. The readings will vary with the time of day quite dramatically, and also if you do not put your exact in!

Estimates as to the accuracy of Tanita scales varies!
    The science is out there!
    www.thegymphysio.com.au