oskar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Cutting questions, please HELP!!!

Hi I'm writing this one for my friend who doesn't speak any english. He is 24 years old, 6'2'' and has been bulking for about 2 months, he went from 189 lbs (12% bf) to 202 lbs (14.7% bf). He has been taking 2 daily servings of Serious Mass, 2 servings of ON 100% Whey protein, 2 grams of vitamin C, 5 grams of creatine pre workout and 5 grams after it. Right now he has a Lipo6 bottle (120 liqui caps), 90 clen pills (20mcg), and 50 cytomel (25 mcg). He would like to know if any of you have any advice on how to use them so that he can get the best results out of his cutting cycle (he wants to get to 8% bf). He also wonders what's best to eat. All suggestions are welcomed, thanks in advance.

PS: This is really for my friend, i have to opposite problem, I'm 125lbs and I'm trying to put on some weight.
    Last edited by oskar; 01-22-2006 at 08:30 AM.

midget has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) midget has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) midget has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) midget has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Clen and Cytomel are serious stuff. I for one would not use cytomel without AAS because you will lose some hard earned muscle. Do a lot more research on these two drugs and post a cycle in the steroid section. These guys will be able to help you out a lot more.