elliott has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

how to get a square chest?

I am interested in what the esteemed audience has to say about this.
    Like many my chest is of good size, but i am not crazy about the shape. I have been doing a lot more upper chest to rectify the situation, but the results are not spectacular. But even id I pring up my upper chest another inch or two it still won't have the great square contour that many bb's have.

So I am asking:
    What is the best workout to get a square chest?

Darkmind is on a distinguished road. (+10) Darkmind is on a distinguished road. (+10) Darkmind is on a distinguished road. (+10) Darkmind is on a distinguished road. (+10) Darkmind is on a distinguished road. (+10) Darkmind is on a distinguished road. (+10) Darkmind is on a distinguished road. (+10) Darkmind is on a distinguished road. (+10) Darkmind is on a distinguished road. (+10) Darkmind is on a distinguished road. (+10) Darkmind is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by elliott
    I am interested in what the esteemed audience has to say about this.
    Like many my chest is of good size, but i am not crazy about the shape. I have been doing a lot more upper chest to rectify the situation, but the results are not spectacular. But even id I pring up my upper chest another inch or two it still won't have the great square contour that many bb's have.

So I am asking:
    What is the best workout to get a square chest?
    Genetics. Genetics have to do with the shape of your chest, not how you work it out. So just do those inclines to see if it'll help at all. If not, oh well. Try dumbbell bench presses.
    Screw my logs, I won't post one up until I know I'll be back in the game for sure!

I screw, I nut, I bolt UpandDownandround's Avatar
    UpandDownandround is not very helpful. (-500) UpandDownandround is not very helpful. (-500) UpandDownandround is not very helpful. (-500) UpandDownandround is not very helpful. (-500) UpandDownandround is not very helpful. (-500) UpandDownandround is not very helpful. (-500) UpandDownandround is not very helpful. (-500) UpandDownandround is not very helpful. (-500) UpandDownandround is not very helpful. (-500) UpandDownandround is not very helpful. (-500) UpandDownandround is not very helpful. (-500)
    You can change the shape of your chest. You just build on it. You are stuck with what ya got

UF_Matt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UF_Matt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UF_Matt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UF_Matt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UF_Matt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Genetics play a large role, but all is not lost. Obviously you can work upper chest using incline benchpress using dumbells and/or a barbell. You can work lower chest using decline benchpress. Outer or inner chest can be worked by widening or narrowing your grip, respectively. Finally, you can always add in dumbell/cable flys.

You may not end up with a square chest like Serge Nubret's, but you can improve what you've got.
    Began training off and on: 8/00 @ 150lbs
    Began serious training: 3/05 @ 177lbs
    Last time I checked: 12/05 @ 198lbs

I use a 3-day split, with 2 days on, 1 off
    I take Creatine, whey protein, L-glutamine, multi-vitamins
    Goals for 2006: Improve upper back and get to 210lbs

Hartlin06 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Me and my work out buddy are trying to resolve the same thing.
    We started a new chest routine with the incline bench and DB's start is almost and up right position it hits some shoulders but we find it really hits the upper middle part then do 2 set and move down one notch on the inline and do two more sets untill you and as far back as possible.
    GIve it a try it feels good

SegFault has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SegFault has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SegFault has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SegFault has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SegFault has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SegFault has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SegFault has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SegFault has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SegFault has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SegFault has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SegFault has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Is there a reason that you want to look like SpongeBob?