damnJeff damnJeff damnJeff damnJeff damnJeff damnJeff damnJeff damnJeff damnJeff damnJeff damnJeff

Thumbs up Female Bodybuilders on JJ

I was watching Jenny Jones the other day and they had a bunch of roided up female bodybuilders (not fitness chicks) complaining because they couldn't find any guys to fukk.

What seems to be the problem here?

I don't want a woman that's bigger than me. This one slut on there had about 18 inch arms flexed.
    "Sometimes you just feel tired, you feel weak. And when you feel weak you feel like you just wanna give up. But you gotta search within you and try to find that inner strength and just pull that **** out of you and get that motivation to not give up and not be a quitter no matter how bad you just wanna fall flat on your face and collapse." - Eminem

Tom has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tom has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tom has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tom has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tom has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tom has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tom has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Not are they only bigger than us, they look so freakin ugly.

Pale Assassin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pale Assassin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I saw that show too, I was scared. The biggest woman there had like 18-20in arms and she could bench press 500lbs.

Robert is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robert is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robert is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robert is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robert is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robert is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robert is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robert is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robert is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robert is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robert is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    No doubt and they sound like guys and the test makes their clits swell to be HUGE I guess, thats nasty.

peace
    Don't quit it just cuz you can't lift it- Farma
    "Wanna get big? stop lookin and start workin!"- Farma
    "Quality not quanity applies to a lot of things; bodybuilding is one of those things" - Farma
    Psalm 23 "Fear No evil!"
    "The O.S.R has begun, we're taken out anyone in the way!!" - Farma

BiG RED HH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by Robert
    No doubt and they sound like guys and the test makes their clits swell to be HUGE I guess, thats nasty.

peace
    I was gonna say somthing along those lines....

They should go after gay dudes...w. all the steroids they inject..their clits must have turned into a horse cock

Br

Registered User Matthew Shepard's Avatar
    Matthew Shepard is on a distinguished road. (+10) Matthew Shepard is on a distinguished road. (+10) Matthew Shepard is on a distinguished road. (+10) Matthew Shepard is on a distinguished road. (+10) Matthew Shepard is on a distinguished road. (+10) Matthew Shepard is on a distinguished road. (+10) Matthew Shepard is on a distinguished road. (+10) Matthew Shepard is on a distinguished road. (+10) Matthew Shepard is on a distinguished road. (+10) Matthew Shepard is on a distinguished road. (+10) Matthew Shepard is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    horse cocks..lmao

I saw that JJ show too. Those bitches were nasty looking.
    btw..nice signature jeff.. lol
    RIP Matthew Shepard--gone but NEVER forgotten!

Check Out My Transformation Photos! (305lb-159lb) : http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=152603323&p=1043189043&viewfull=1#post1043189043

Registered User fbbsarefeminine's Avatar
    fbbsarefeminine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Did anybody tape that JJ show with those fbbs, by any chance?

If so, could you email me?

Thanks.

BigAssDeltoids has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Re: Female Bodybuilders on JJ

Originally posted by damnJeff
    I was watching Jenny Jones the other day and they had a bunch of roided up female bodybuilders (not fitness chicks) complaining because they couldn't find any guys to fukk.

What seems to be the problem here?

I don't want a woman that's bigger than me. This one slut on there had about 18 inch arms flexed.
    You watch Jenny Jones?! Roflmao!!! Man o man... jeff, you really need a girl, dont you?