Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    ThisGame31 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ThisGame31 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ThisGame31 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ThisGame31 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ThisGame31 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ThisGame31 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ThisGame31 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ThisGame31 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ThisGame31 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ThisGame31 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ThisGame31 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by RShackIeford View Post
    Yeah I think I might still have it. Let me check
    If you have the Florida program could you send it my way? Thanks bluestreaks2008@aol.com

RShackIeford will become famous soon enough. (+50) RShackIeford will become famous soon enough. (+50) RShackIeford will become famous soon enough. (+50) RShackIeford will become famous soon enough. (+50) RShackIeford will become famous soon enough. (+50) RShackIeford will become famous soon enough. (+50) RShackIeford will become famous soon enough. (+50) RShackIeford will become famous soon enough. (+50) RShackIeford will become famous soon enough. (+50) RShackIeford will become famous soon enough. (+50) RShackIeford will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by ThisGame31 View Post
    If you have the Florida program could you send it my way? Thanks bluestreaks2008@aol.com
    I sent you a Pm let me know if you got it.
    Well, I saw that coming. Yet I did nothing to stop it. Why do I fear success?

ThisGame31 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ThisGame31 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ThisGame31 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ThisGame31 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ThisGame31 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ThisGame31 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ThisGame31 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ThisGame31 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ThisGame31 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ThisGame31 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ThisGame31 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Got it thanks

Tounx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tounx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tounx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tounx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tounx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tounx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tounx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tounx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tounx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tounx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tounx will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    just beat your training log and you will do fine.
    One day I hope to be rich enough to afford an aquarium coffee table
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000R7ITUO/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B000R7ITUO&linkCode=as2&tag=wwwgiftsfor04-20

wom001 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Football program

If you could also send me that Florida plan or if anyone found one of buddy morris Pitts programs that would be greatly appreciated thanks!

_Coach_ is on a distinguished road. (+10) _Coach_ is on a distinguished road. (+10) _Coach_ is on a distinguished road. (+10) _Coach_ is on a distinguished road. (+10) _Coach_ is on a distinguished road. (+10) _Coach_ is on a distinguished road. (+10) _Coach_ is on a distinguished road. (+10) _Coach_ is on a distinguished road. (+10) _Coach_ is on a distinguished road. (+10) _Coach_ is on a distinguished road. (+10) _Coach_ is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I don't usually do shameless plugs on here, but here goes:

All our programs are written by D1 Strength and Conditioning Coaches with backgrounds at the Univ. of Tennessee, FIU and Ball State. Programs range from developmental programs to upper level programs similar to what we used at the prior mentioned schools.

If you have any questions, send me a PM, I'll try to answer as best I can
    PR Sports Performance
    http://www.prsportsperformance.com

Online Strength Training
    http://www.prsportsperformance.com/online-strength-training

Sharknife has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by RShackIeford View Post
    I sent you a Pm let me know if you got it.
    If you could please send me the Florida program as well I would really appreciate it.

My email is kevintrinh@live.com.au

Thanks

ntroupe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ntroupe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ntroupe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ntroupe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ntroupe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ntroupe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ntroupe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ntroupe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ntroupe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ntroupe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ntroupe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Just curious why does it have to be a D1 program? There are a lot of really great things happening in strength and conditioning departments at the D2 and D3 levels. Also some NAIA programs are doing some pretty impressive things.
    BB.com Article
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/physique-workout-npc-athlete-nic-troupes-fitness-regimen.html

All good things must come to an end...Great things last forever!

Moyinoko has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'd also like the Florida program if possible.

Bowtiejeep will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bowtiejeep will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bowtiejeep will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bowtiejeep will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bowtiejeep will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bowtiejeep will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bowtiejeep will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bowtiejeep will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bowtiejeep will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bowtiejeep will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bowtiejeep will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Gayle hatch systems /thread. Bama,lsu, fsu and app state use
    www.bodybuilding.com

Hash95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm new to this site and I'd love to get the Florida Program, if you could please send it my way at Mafiaboi95@aol.com it'd be much appreciated

akotz15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I realize this is an old thread, but would anyone still have that Florida one or anything else to offer by chance?

sroudis13 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sroudis13 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sroudis13 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sroudis13 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sroudis13 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sroudis13 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sroudis13 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sroudis13 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sroudis13 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by nightrain36 View Post
    I have a copy of the USC strength & conditioning manual that they hand out to the freshman coming from high school. It's like 100 pages long and insanely detail oriented with weight programs and conditioning drills.
    If you are serious is there any way I could get a copy of that

krakkerz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krakkerz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krakkerz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krakkerz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krakkerz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krakkerz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krakkerz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krakkerz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krakkerz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krakkerz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krakkerz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by sroudis13 View Post
    If you are serious is there any way I could get a copy of that
    Post is from 2008. Good luck.

cmwcharger has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cmwcharger has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Could Someone Send Me One Of These Workout plans?
    It would be greatly appreciated

krakkerz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krakkerz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krakkerz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krakkerz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krakkerz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krakkerz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krakkerz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krakkerz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krakkerz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krakkerz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krakkerz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by cmwcharger View Post
    Could Someone Send Me One Of These Workout plans?
    It would be greatly appreciated
    Again..... These posts are from 2008. Use Google.

stephen71 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) stephen71 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) stephen71 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) stephen71 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) stephen71 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) stephen71 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Baylor or Oregon?

Chrisimax has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    @chris_oo@aol.com