Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Jamier11 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Jamier11 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Jamier11 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Jamier11 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Jamier11 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Jamier11 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Jamier11 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Jamier11 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Jamier11 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Jamier11 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Jamier11 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

Pro BBer's getting women?

I know that we all marvel at the physiques of these mass monsters of today, kind of an off shoot of most topics around here, but do you think pro bodybuilders are seen as attractive by women?

Just in my experience, most females find these physiques to be disturbing and gross.

I dont know. Discuss.

(yes bored)

Test-Freak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Test-Freak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Test-Freak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Test-Freak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Test-Freak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Test-Freak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Test-Freak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Test-Freak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Test-Freak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Test-Freak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Test-Freak has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    there disgusting to 99% of them
    *Ron Paul 2008*

No PMs for sourcing, i won't respond.

Riz is just really nice. (+1000) Riz is just really nice. (+1000) Riz is just really nice. (+1000) Riz is just really nice. (+1000) Riz is just really nice. (+1000) Riz is just really nice. (+1000) Riz is just really nice. (+1000) Riz is just really nice. (+1000) Riz is just really nice. (+1000) Riz is just really nice. (+1000) Riz is just really nice. (+1000)
    first off, most women say they dont like muscular men until they have one.

but i doubt any pro is hurting for women. and the ones who are married generally have really hot wives (ronnie's the latest example).

Riz is just really nice. (+1000) Riz is just really nice. (+1000) Riz is just really nice. (+1000) Riz is just really nice. (+1000) Riz is just really nice. (+1000) Riz is just really nice. (+1000) Riz is just really nice. (+1000) Riz is just really nice. (+1000) Riz is just really nice. (+1000) Riz is just really nice. (+1000) Riz is just really nice. (+1000)

who got louder screams for a longer amount of time?

Ogi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ogi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ogi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ogi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ogi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ogi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ogi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ogi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ogi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ogi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ogi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    great video man
    its whats all about... showing those nerds whos the man in the house

reps

Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Seems like the moderately built guy with some chest hair got the most screams.
    It is with people like you that this sport will never grow. "When you say, everything and anything to be pro, do you mean even to turn HOMO?...

- Serge Nubret

Jamier11 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Jamier11 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Jamier11 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Jamier11 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Jamier11 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Jamier11 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Jamier11 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Jamier11 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Jamier11 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Jamier11 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Jamier11 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    I know that Ronnie isnt hurting for women, his fame is enough to get him women.

But i wonder how others do.

Actually i just looked at ronnie wife and wasnt impressed. I wouldnt call her hot.
    Last edited by Jamier11; 01-23-2008 at 12:20 AM.

Piteng is on a distinguished road. (+10) Piteng is on a distinguished road. (+10) Piteng is on a distinguished road. (+10) Piteng is on a distinguished road. (+10) Piteng is on a distinguished road. (+10) Piteng is on a distinguished road. (+10) Piteng is on a distinguished road. (+10) Piteng is on a distinguished road. (+10) Piteng is on a distinguished road. (+10) Piteng is on a distinguished road. (+10) Piteng is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    i dont know what women are thinking bout big muscular guy.. dont they feel safe with bodybuilding guy?

beginner84 is on a distinguished road. (+10) beginner84 is on a distinguished road. (+10) beginner84 is on a distinguished road. (+10) beginner84 is on a distinguished road. (+10) beginner84 is on a distinguished road. (+10) beginner84 is on a distinguished road. (+10) beginner84 is on a distinguished road. (+10) beginner84 is on a distinguished road. (+10) beginner84 is on a distinguished road. (+10) beginner84 is on a distinguished road. (+10) beginner84 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    rofl i lold so hard about the newbs doing the poses

MissThing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MissThing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MissThing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MissThing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MissThing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MissThing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MissThing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MissThing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MissThing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MissThing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MissThing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    but lots of pros are with women in the fitness industry, no?
    LIFT. EAT. REST. REPEAT.

part of DA...keep it on the QT

Prolab will become famous soon enough. (+50) Prolab will become famous soon enough. (+50) Prolab will become famous soon enough. (+50) Prolab will become famous soon enough. (+50) Prolab will become famous soon enough. (+50) Prolab will become famous soon enough. (+50) Prolab will become famous soon enough. (+50) Prolab will become famous soon enough. (+50) Prolab will become famous soon enough. (+50) Prolab will become famous soon enough. (+50) Prolab will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    whenever my gf see's me browsing at my MD mag she goes why would anyone wana look like that, i think if your into BB then you might understand it and not see it as GROSE from a womans point of view, doesnt jay cutlers wife spot him and stuff?

Test-Freak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Test-Freak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Test-Freak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Test-Freak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Test-Freak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Test-Freak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Test-Freak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Test-Freak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Test-Freak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Test-Freak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Test-Freak has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    ^ yeah she does
    *Ron Paul 2008*

No PMs for sourcing, i won't respond.

MissThing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MissThing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MissThing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MissThing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MissThing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MissThing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MissThing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MissThing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MissThing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MissThing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MissThing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Test-Freak View Post
    ^ yeah she does
    Simone Ruhl spots Markus, too.
    LIFT. EAT. REST. REPEAT.

part of DA...keep it on the QT

225 pounds, 12 Percent BF jerusalem_Beef's Avatar
    jerusalem_Beef has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jerusalem_Beef has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jerusalem_Beef has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jerusalem_Beef has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jerusalem_Beef has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jerusalem_Beef has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jerusalem_Beef has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jerusalem_Beef has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jerusalem_Beef has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jerusalem_Beef has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jerusalem_Beef has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I disagree a pros physique is something that women dnt see on a day to day baisis they see fat hairy guys most but they say its digusting untill they get the opportunity to sleep with hard dense rock hard muscular smooth body and 9/10 times they would jump at it. (no homo)

say a fat guy with his gf is on the beach and a bodybuilder walks past she would say to him thats digusting but at the other time in her head thinkin wonder what hes like in bed wish my fella would get in shape.

Wilde is just really nice. (+1000) Wilde is just really nice. (+1000) Wilde is just really nice. (+1000) Wilde is just really nice. (+1000) Wilde is just really nice. (+1000) Wilde is just really nice. (+1000) Wilde is just really nice. (+1000) Wilde is just really nice. (+1000) Wilde is just really nice. (+1000) Wilde is just really nice. (+1000) Wilde is just really nice. (+1000)
    Depends on the pro, obviously someone like Ruhl or Art Atwood arent gonna pull the chicks, but the smaller more pleasing guys like Shawn Ray, Ronny Rockel, Mark Dugdale will. Now even the smaller guys will make girls go ewww yuck when they see them oiled up and water depleted, but offseason on the beach and stuff is another story they'd be lining up trying to suck them off.
    Bodybuilding is all about image not numbers, when you're up on stage your lifting stats and bodyfat % means nothing to the judges.

Prolab will become famous soon enough. (+50) Prolab will become famous soon enough. (+50) Prolab will become famous soon enough. (+50) Prolab will become famous soon enough. (+50) Prolab will become famous soon enough. (+50) Prolab will become famous soon enough. (+50) Prolab will become famous soon enough. (+50) Prolab will become famous soon enough. (+50) Prolab will become famous soon enough. (+50) Prolab will become famous soon enough. (+50) Prolab will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Wilde View Post
    Depends on the pro, obviously someone like Ruhl or Art Atwood arent gonna pull the chicks, but the smaller more pleasing guys like Shawn Ray, Ronny Rockel, Mark Dugdale will. Now even the smaller guys will make girls go ewww yuck when they see them oiled up and water depleted, but offseason on the beach and stuff is another story they'd be lining up trying to suck them off.
    i say that there ment to look like freaks on stage and in mags but u see them not so pumped and jacked on competing level they just look normal but on a HUGE scale lol

Anonymoushead is on a distinguished road. (+10) Anonymoushead is on a distinguished road. (+10) Anonymoushead is on a distinguished road. (+10) Anonymoushead is on a distinguished road. (+10) Anonymoushead is on a distinguished road. (+10) Anonymoushead is on a distinguished road. (+10) Anonymoushead is on a distinguished road. (+10) Anonymoushead is on a distinguished road. (+10) Anonymoushead is on a distinguished road. (+10) Anonymoushead is on a distinguished road. (+10) Anonymoushead is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    hahaha what girls don't like bodybuilders are you gay or something?

Far Beyond Driven xxPowerlifterxx's Avatar
    xxPowerlifterxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xxPowerlifterxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xxPowerlifterxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xxPowerlifterxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xxPowerlifterxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xxPowerlifterxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xxPowerlifterxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xxPowerlifterxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xxPowerlifterxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xxPowerlifterxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xxPowerlifterxx will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    girls are probably only grossed out by garden hose veins and striated glutes. a pro at 8% or 10% bodyfat could take your chick from you 6 days a week.
    may the fire in my eyes light the way for me
    may the bridges that i burn take out my enemies
    -e.town concrete

Anabolism1000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Anabolism1000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Anabolism1000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Anabolism1000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Anabolism1000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Anabolism1000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Anabolism1000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Anabolism1000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Anabolism1000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Anabolism1000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Anabolism1000 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    It seems that the average homely women are turned-off, but strippers and fitness models love them.

dude there not models and not all BB'ers were blessed with arnies charisma some girls just dont like it and if there not two bit skanks they can probally work out that these guys are jacked up to the eyeballs on juice another thing most girls dont like (drugs)!you think jay cutler could take a girl off say Johnny Depp hes about 10 stone wet through.

i just say muscle is for some, like some dudes dont wanna work out and some live for it everybodys different

Anabolism1000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Anabolism1000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Anabolism1000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Anabolism1000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Anabolism1000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Anabolism1000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Anabolism1000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Anabolism1000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Anabolism1000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Anabolism1000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Anabolism1000 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Just to add, I think it takes a very secure confident girl to even consider being with a bber. Most women are intimidated, but secretly wonder what it would be like.

Fist pumpin' and GTL ronnie0072's Avatar
    ronnie0072 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ronnie0072 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ronnie0072 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ronnie0072 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ronnie0072 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ronnie0072 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ronnie0072 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ronnie0072 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ronnie0072 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ronnie0072 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ronnie0072 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Wilde View Post

I agree with this. When I show my GF pics of pros she is really turned off but that is because you can see every vein and there faces are sunken it from extraemly low BF% and water. Regular broads really wont be able to look past that. Fitness women will and it probly turn them on in a strange way because they know how very hard it is to get there.

Fist pumpin' and GTL ronnie0072's Avatar
    ronnie0072 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ronnie0072 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ronnie0072 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ronnie0072 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ronnie0072 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ronnie0072 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ronnie0072 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ronnie0072 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ronnie0072 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ronnie0072 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ronnie0072 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Anabolism1000 View Post
    Just to add, I think it takes a very secure confident girl to even consider being with a bber. Most women are intimidated, but secretly wonder what it would be like.

I bet this is also a reality, Great point

Registered User BillabongVolcom's Avatar
    BillabongVolcom is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BillabongVolcom is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BillabongVolcom is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BillabongVolcom is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BillabongVolcom is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BillabongVolcom is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BillabongVolcom is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BillabongVolcom is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BillabongVolcom is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BillabongVolcom is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BillabongVolcom is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    There was a article in Men's Health about this type of subject. But, not just with bodybuilders. They showed a group of women pictures of bodies (without showing their faces). They showed pix of pro bodybuilders off-season and in-season, fitness models/calvin klein/abercrombie type models, and avergae skinny guys. Every girl picked the fitness/calvin/abercrombie model type guys over the big muslce guys and average skinny joe.
    I had all the normal teenage fantasies..cars, girls, money, blow. Then my parents left for a week, and all my fantasies came true!

Originally Posted by BillabongVolcom View Post
    There was a article in Men's Health about this type of subject. But, not just with bodybuilders. They showed a group of women pictures of bodies (without showing their faces). They showed pix of pro bodybuilders off-season and in-season, fitness models/calvin klein/abercrombie type models, and avergae skinny guys. Every girl picked the fitness/calvin/abercrombie model type guys over the big muslce guys and average skinny joe.
    yeah think it has to be said no one likes a rake or a house lol

BillabongVolcom is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BillabongVolcom is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BillabongVolcom is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BillabongVolcom is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BillabongVolcom is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BillabongVolcom is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BillabongVolcom is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BillabongVolcom is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BillabongVolcom is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BillabongVolcom is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BillabongVolcom is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Prolab View Post
    yeah think it has to be said no one likes a rake or a house lol
    Haha. I admire the older bb'er physiques like Serge Nubret, Frank Zane, and Bob Paris over the mass GH monsters.
    I had all the normal teenage fantasies..cars, girls, money, blow. Then my parents left for a week, and all my fantasies came true!

Above average aas abuser. sikboy's Avatar
    sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Jamier11 View Post
    I know that we all marvel at the physiques of these mass monsters of today, kind of an off shoot of most topics around here, but do you think pro bodybuilders are seen as attractive by women?

Just in my experience, most females find these physiques to be disturbing and gross.

I dont know. Discuss.

(yes bored)
    I remember Dillet once saying that some woman were disgusted with his physique (not his Frankenstein head, lol) and others wanted to jump all over him.
    Originally Posted by Riz View Post

who got louder screams for a longer amount of time?
    LOL, it would have been funny if it was Dillet on stage, the crowd would be silent because ppl would be like WTF is that thing even human.

LOL
    Last edited by sikboy; 01-23-2008 at 06:08 AM.
    Recip's Fierce Crew!!!!

If i cant be the best i can be, i dont want to be.

Who we are is but a stepping stone to what we can become.

IM THE NEGGERNAUT BITCH!!

DONT PM ME ABOUT WHERE TO GET GEAR OR ANCILLARIES, I DONT KNOW YOU AND I WILL FORWARD YOUR PM TO A MOD!

I am immortal
    I have inside me blood of kings
    I have no rival
    No man can be my equal
    Take me to the future of new earth

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RnrXiaPVeHY

Originally Posted by sikboy View Post
    I remember Dillet once saying that some woman were disgusted with his physique (not his Frankenstein head, lol) and others wanted to jump all over him.

LOL, it would have been funny if it was Dillet on stage, the crowd would be silent because ppl would be like WTF is that thing even human.

LOL
    Haha. I think if a guy like Serge was doing that he would of got the most crowd applause/screams. Because Serge's physique isn't scary big, it's like a greek statue, which is what Serge wanted. A body pleasing to the ordinary eye and admiring.

Alfz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Alfz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Alfz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Alfz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Alfz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Alfz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Alfz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Alfz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Alfz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Alfz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Alfz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by sikboy View Post

LOL
    Markus at his prime could do too

Just not as freakish as Dillet tho
    Hello

tgerm is just really nice. (+1000) tgerm is just really nice. (+1000) tgerm is just really nice. (+1000) tgerm is just really nice. (+1000) tgerm is just really nice. (+1000) tgerm is just really nice. (+1000) tgerm is just really nice. (+1000) tgerm is just really nice. (+1000) tgerm is just really nice. (+1000) tgerm is just really nice. (+1000) tgerm is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Jamier11 View Post

I dont know. Discuss.

(yes bored)
    My wifes Aunt Stephanie saw me looking at a Muscular Development mag a couple months ago. She took it from me. Think she went and masturbated with it. She was getting wet over Dennis Wolf. Some women like it. And the ones who don't just haven't gotten used to it yet. They'll come around.