flyinlowsup has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Replacment for eggs in the morning?

Hey guys, im about to go back to school tomorrow, and there might be a little bit of trouble with breakfast. I wont be able to go to the cafe every morning, so i wont be able to eat my daily amount of eggs in the morning for breakfast. I was wondering what i can eat instead of the eggs in case i miss breakfast, cuz its only open till 10 at my school. Could i have a scoop and a half of whey mixed with milk and a tbsp of PB instead? Im looking for something i can have in my dorm room for easy access.

k9nacl will become famous soon enough. (+50) k9nacl will become famous soon enough. (+50) k9nacl will become famous soon enough. (+50) k9nacl will become famous soon enough. (+50) k9nacl will become famous soon enough. (+50) k9nacl will become famous soon enough. (+50) k9nacl will become famous soon enough. (+50) k9nacl will become famous soon enough. (+50) k9nacl will become famous soon enough. (+50) k9nacl will become famous soon enough. (+50) k9nacl will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    eggs = healthy fat with a moderate amount of protein. replacement? whey + pb (complete protein source + healthy fat) or whey + flax.

norcalmuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) norcalmuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) norcalmuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) norcalmuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) norcalmuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) norcalmuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) norcalmuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) norcalmuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) norcalmuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) norcalmuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) norcalmuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Personally I'd try to throw in some kind of complex carb in there, but the whey and PB is alright. If you can do cereal I'd suggest Kashi Go Lean, 13g protein and 30g carbs for 1 cup.
    Pain breeds strength, trust your struggle.

FireFit123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FireFit123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FireFit123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FireFit123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FireFit123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FireFit123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FireFit123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FireFit123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FireFit123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FireFit123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FireFit123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    you can get the liquid pasteurized eggs from costco and just dump some in a shake and you can barely taste it
    "Show me a good and gracious loser, and I'll show you a failure."-Knute Rockne

"Pray not that god will simply hand you what you want but instead, that he will grant you with the strength and determination to earn what it is you seek"- personal