MarkM123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Fcuk man i had an off-day

why do off-days happen? i dunno it felt like i had no engergy in the gym today???? its depressing when you see you didnt improve

trapmaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) trapmaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) trapmaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) trapmaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) trapmaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) trapmaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) trapmaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) trapmaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) trapmaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) trapmaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) trapmaster will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    when i get a day like that i just train the next day to avoid discouragement. nothing wrong with giving yourself a day off once in a while
    flat bb bench press 275 x 1
    bent over bb row 235 x 10
    one arm db row 155 x 2
    bb curl 145 x 1
    squat 315 x 5
    oh press 135 x 11
    upright row 145 x 6
    deadlift 415 x 1

cum at me *******s

King Viscera will become famous soon enough. (+50) King Viscera will become famous soon enough. (+50) King Viscera will become famous soon enough. (+50) King Viscera will become famous soon enough. (+50) King Viscera will become famous soon enough. (+50) King Viscera will become famous soon enough. (+50) King Viscera will become famous soon enough. (+50) King Viscera will become famous soon enough. (+50) King Viscera will become famous soon enough. (+50) King Viscera will become famous soon enough. (+50) King Viscera will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    If Im havin an off day, Ill just use lighter weights. Im still working the muscles, just at a bit lower intensity so every now and then I dont think its that big of a deal.

JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Mark: did you see the Pittsburgh/Indiana football game last weekend: if Peyton Manning can have an off day, then YOU can't????????????

you realize what you are saying? "why can't my body work at peak efficiency every single time I want or ask it to".......

think about that: what are you? a Robot???? NO......

Bodybuilding progress is generally linear over a LONG HAUL, with many plateaus thrown in at various times......

We all have lived this and still live this......

What you, my friend, have to learn: is how to make a POSITIVE out of a NEGATIVE......

how to get the most out of a "bad day", once you recognize you are "having one".......

at seventeen, you haven't even scratched the surface of how to do that yet, but it will come if you hang in there and stay in this game long enough and read enough and learn enough.....

I sleep on a meathook iron_on_my_mind's Avatar
    iron_on_my_mind has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iron_on_my_mind has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iron_on_my_mind has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iron_on_my_mind has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iron_on_my_mind has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iron_on_my_mind has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iron_on_my_mind has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iron_on_my_mind has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iron_on_my_mind has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iron_on_my_mind has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iron_on_my_mind has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Christ almighty, SO WHAT???

You had an off-day. I've had tons since 1998. On occasion, if I feel like it's just not going to happen that particular session, I just do a bit of this or that for fun, screw around, chat up a girl or something. Whatever. Or I just head out and go get something to eat. I don't even think about it. I've had so many great sessions that I couldn't care less about an off-day. My attitude is, "OK, whatever. **** happens."

There are times when I get ready, pack everything I need and head out, and I'm in for only 5 minutes because, well, it just wasn't going to happen that day. It's not a lack of dedication on my part, or an intensity problem, it's just my body telling me that it doesn't want to put up with more plates on the bar. Oh well. Maybe that morning I had a bad meal, or I was a bit too bloated that day, or I had a headache. Any number of things. But as long as my great days reasonably outnumber my off-days, everything is bella nice. Yo have to look at the big picture.

I don't mean to come down hard on you over this - I know you're concerned, but what are you expecting us to tell you??

FarEastBeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FarEastBeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FarEastBeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FarEastBeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FarEastBeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FarEastBeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FarEastBeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FarEastBeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FarEastBeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FarEastBeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FarEastBeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Two words, dude: No-XPlode. Never have a bad workout again! Just kidding. I think one supplement used that for their ads, don't think it's that one though. I know Ronnie can't train without his though.

Architect of Aggression One Man Army's Avatar
    One Man Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) One Man Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) One Man Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) One Man Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) One Man Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) One Man Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) One Man Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) One Man Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) One Man Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) One Man Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) One Man Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I used to go to a gym where a guy named DJ would work out. Everytime I worked out and he was there he would come up and say.."oh man I dont have it today..its an off day." And I saw the guy 4 days a week maybe.

DC II will become famous soon enough. (+50) DC II will become famous soon enough. (+50) DC II will become famous soon enough. (+50) DC II will become famous soon enough. (+50) DC II will become famous soon enough. (+50) DC II will become famous soon enough. (+50) DC II will become famous soon enough. (+50) DC II will become famous soon enough. (+50) DC II will become famous soon enough. (+50) DC II will become famous soon enough. (+50) DC II will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    yeah off days suck, but they make "pumps" that much sweeter.

Eat, Drink and be Merry.. jayvee's Avatar
    jayvee will become famous soon enough. (+50) jayvee will become famous soon enough. (+50) jayvee will become famous soon enough. (+50) jayvee will become famous soon enough. (+50) jayvee will become famous soon enough. (+50) jayvee will become famous soon enough. (+50) jayvee will become famous soon enough. (+50) jayvee will become famous soon enough. (+50) jayvee will become famous soon enough. (+50) jayvee will become famous soon enough. (+50) jayvee will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    if its an off day where im just not feeling it, i leave the gym and relax, and dont worry about it. then i'll try mabey later in the arvo when iv had more to eat and possibly more energy, or simply leave it for another day. i dont see the point training if your bodys telling you its not happening. id rather do the session when im going to get more out of it and feeling right. the extra rest taken from missing the workout, is often what is needed, and may be the very reason why your not feeling in top shape and having the off day in the first place.

of course, its also important being honest with yourself, and realise the differrence between if your body is generally not feeling right, or if you are just being lazy. if its a case that your feeling right, and keen, but not lifting what you normally could, again, dont stress. just do what you can. im a little bit more instinctive and dont really worry about poundages and numbers too much - as long as i can feel everything working, im pretty happy.

$AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    **** happens; live with it.
    <->

Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by iron_on_my_mind
    Christ almighty, SO WHAT???

You had an off-day. I've had tons since 1998.
    Exactly... it's no big deal. It's almost like saying "****, I had a bad day at work today." Everyone has them and it sure won't be the last.

My approach is a little different to yours; once I'm in the gym, I can't leave until I'm done. I've had workouts where I've eaten too much beforehand and felt bloated, times I've felt tired, etc., but I've never been able to call it quits until I'm done.

What I do instead is change gears. If I'm not feeling up for a scheduled "heavy" workout or I feel up for it but it's just not working, I just do fewer heavy work sets or scale back the weight and train at higher reps. I might sometimes substitute an exercise, like if I'm too tired to do deads, I might do more rows instead.

Rane14 is just really nice. (+1000) Rane14 is just really nice. (+1000) Rane14 is just really nice. (+1000) Rane14 is just really nice. (+1000) Rane14 is just really nice. (+1000) Rane14 is just really nice. (+1000) Rane14 is just really nice. (+1000) Rane14 is just really nice. (+1000) Rane14 is just really nice. (+1000) Rane14 is just really nice. (+1000) Rane14 is just really nice. (+1000)
    do some cardio and endurance work or like others said just lift lighter that day
    You'll thank yourself when you're older for getting into the iron game at a young age.
    It's not a game, it's a job.
    It's not a job, it's a lifestyle.
    It's not a lifestyle, it's my life.

Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=113751491

DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000)
    Cell-Tech.

uber_buff has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) uber_buff has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) uber_buff has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) uber_buff has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) uber_buff has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) uber_buff has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) uber_buff has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) uber_buff has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) uber_buff has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) uber_buff has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) uber_buff has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    yeah i have off days aswell where i feel sick in the gut or a headache while im at the gym and i just chillout and do what i can.i dont force stuff if it aint gunna happen.
    like today i was do heavy ass shrugs but my forearm wasnt up to the task so i didnt do it.I feel that missing an exercise every now and then isnt bad.
    supps

cell biolgy whey
    muscle tab

Huitzilopochtli commands Weightaholic's Avatar
    Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    If I have a day where I'm off (and you know it from the first set), I change everything. Every single exercise I do for a muscle group is different from what I did last week, just to shock the muscle. I'm working off the theory that while my weight intensity is low, my "shock the muscle" intensity becomes high.