Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

Thread: smashed my hand

bigbodybuilder is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bigbodybuilder is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bigbodybuilder is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bigbodybuilder is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bigbodybuilder is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bigbodybuilder is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bigbodybuilder is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bigbodybuilder is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bigbodybuilder is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bigbodybuilder is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bigbodybuilder is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

smashed my hand

well last night i was at work gave a dui to a ****ing moron who then went and attacked me i got in a wrestling match with him and i ended up breaking my hand,i landed wrong when i brought him down, and let me tell the pain was incredible and still is, fu ck so now i guess im on the shelf from work and from the gym.
    police officer, studying criminal justice administration
    and south fla gym owner.

who is your daddy and what does he do? (arnold schwartznegger)

Stats: 6'1", 184 lbs
    BodyPoints: 18509
    Spuddy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Spuddy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Spuddy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Spuddy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Spuddy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Spuddy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Spuddy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Spuddy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Spuddy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Spuddy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Spuddy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Spuddy's BodySpace
    english please?
    Be.

bigbodybuilder is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bigbodybuilder is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bigbodybuilder is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bigbodybuilder is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bigbodybuilder is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bigbodybuilder is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bigbodybuilder is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bigbodybuilder is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bigbodybuilder is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bigbodybuilder is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bigbodybuilder is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    for those of you who have ever broken your hand how the hell did you survive through this?
    and south fla gym owner.

BodyPoints: 330
    Tamacracker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tamacracker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tamacracker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tamacracker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tamacracker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tamacracker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tamacracker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tamacracker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tamacracker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tamacracker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tamacracker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit Tamacracker's BodySpace
    You should have elbowed his throat after you cuffed him lol
    Doesn't the academy teach you guys better self defense classes than people who know Ninjitsu/Jujitsu/Judu? If not... You should speak up and get better training, if not you're gonna find yourself begging for mercy from a criminal. If a cop had a hold of me after they caught me doing something really really illegal (not that I would) trust me, I'm gettin away without seriously harming the authority.
    Watch these videos on 9/11:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=906859

dude not trying to be cocky or anything but with all the training ive received i think i can kick anybodys a$$ i just landed wrong that was all ,didnt even feel the pain for about 2 minutes. but then oh boy i was biting the opposite arm trying to releif some of the pain from the broken hand.
    and south fla gym owner.

Registered User Dennis_TheMenace_Bonvie's Avatar
    Dennis_TheMenace_Bonvie is a name known to all. (+5000) Dennis_TheMenace_Bonvie is a name known to all. (+5000) Dennis_TheMenace_Bonvie is a name known to all. (+5000) Dennis_TheMenace_Bonvie is a name known to all. (+5000) Dennis_TheMenace_Bonvie is a name known to all. (+5000) Dennis_TheMenace_Bonvie is a name known to all. (+5000) Dennis_TheMenace_Bonvie is a name known to all. (+5000) Dennis_TheMenace_Bonvie is a name known to all. (+5000) Dennis_TheMenace_Bonvie is a name known to all. (+5000) Dennis_TheMenace_Bonvie is a name known to all. (+5000) Dennis_TheMenace_Bonvie is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by bigbodybuilder
    for those of you who have ever broken your hand how the hell did you survive through this?
    I broke my hand and was playing volleyball the next day. Maybe it wasn't as severe as yours.

BodyPoints: 330
    Tamacracker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tamacracker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tamacracker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tamacracker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tamacracker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tamacracker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tamacracker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tamacracker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tamacracker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tamacracker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tamacracker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit Tamacracker's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by bigbodybuilder
    dude not trying to be cocky or anything but with all the training ive received i think i can kick anybodys a$$ i just landed wrong that was all ,didnt even feel the pain for about 2 minutes. but then oh boy i was biting the opposite arm trying to releif some of the pain from the broken hand.

Well that's what I mean, you could have avoided the whole falling part if you would have known how to use his/her own weight/balance/momentum. So instead of you fallin with, the person could have fell in any degree of momentum to the point of breakin their own bones on the ground or landin softly onto the ground walkin away without a mark.
    Watch these videos on 9/11:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=906859

well you may be right about that one. made a crucial mistake and its put my bodybuilding and police duties on hold.
    and south fla gym owner.

Stats: 5'8", 195 lbs
    BodyPoints: 1557
    KentPower has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) KentPower has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) KentPower has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) KentPower has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) KentPower has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) KentPower has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) KentPower has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) KentPower has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) KentPower has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) KentPower has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) KentPower has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit KentPower's BodySpace
    No use bitching about it, it's happened. What's important is how you deal with the situation.

Learn from it, don't be bitter. Make sure you don't make the same mistake again.

Always look on the bright side of life. *whistling*

Infrequent poster.

Stats: 6'0", 249 lbs
    BodyPoints: 33644
    BPP has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BPP has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BPP has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BPP has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BPP has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BPP has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BPP has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BPP has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BPP has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BPP has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BPP has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit BPP's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by Tamacracker
    Well that's what I mean, you could have avoided the whole falling part if you would have known how to use his/her own weight/balance/momentum.
    if that worked every time, noone would ever get a takedown in the UFC
    Sheepdog #28

S1/*

lem is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Spuddy
    english please?
    cant you read or something?

1+3+3=7 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 1+3+3=7 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 1+3+3=7 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 1+3+3=7 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 1+3+3=7 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 1+3+3=7 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 1+3+3=7 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 1+3+3=7 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 1+3+3=7 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 1+3+3=7 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 1+3+3=7 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Why didn't you just shoot him?

Stats: 6'0", 170 lbs
    BodyPoints: 6002
    chobar22 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) chobar22 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) chobar22 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) chobar22 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) chobar22 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) chobar22 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) chobar22 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) chobar22 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) chobar22 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) chobar22 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) chobar22 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit chobar22's BodySpace
    dgd

ozzy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ozzy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ozzy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ozzy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ozzy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ozzy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ozzy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ozzy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ozzy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ozzy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ozzy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Visit ozzy's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by 1+3+3=7
    Why didn't you just shoot him?
    lol yes
    "You know the world's going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is chinese, the Swiss hold the Americas Cup, France is accusing the US of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war and the three most powerful men in America are named 'Bush', 'Dick', and 'Colon'. Need I say more?"

-Chris Rock

1f u c4n r34d th1s u r34lly n33d t0 g37 l41d
    - mistermuscles