mizzpri will become famous soon enough. (+50) mizzpri will become famous soon enough. (+50) mizzpri will become famous soon enough. (+50) mizzpri will become famous soon enough. (+50) mizzpri will become famous soon enough. (+50) mizzpri will become famous soon enough. (+50) mizzpri will become famous soon enough. (+50) mizzpri will become famous soon enough. (+50) mizzpri will become famous soon enough. (+50) mizzpri will become famous soon enough. (+50) mizzpri will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Pump before Lifting

Hello there,

I was wondering what is a good supplement to take, inorder to get the blood flow going and make the lifts more powerful for women. Do men take creatine? Should women take the same? Is superpump250, used for this purpose. Any suggestions of good supplements pre lifting?
    Note: I am already taking Lipo 6 pre cardio, but thats for fat burn ofcourse and it does not give me any energy.

Agemini has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I tried Superpump and it definately gave me that pump you are talking about. My lifts were more powerful then usual. It also gave me alot of energy as well. 1 scoop worked fine for me. I tried 2 scoops one day and took it around 10am and by late afternoon, I was still feeling pretty good.

kaspar_19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kaspar_19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kaspar_19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kaspar_19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kaspar_19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kaspar_19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kaspar_19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kaspar_19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kaspar_19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kaspar_19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kaspar_19 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I tried superpump as well, for the sake of curiosity. I am quite sensitive to stimulants though (including coffee), so I cut it down to 1/2 scoop -- 3/4 if I'm feeling risky!! Lol. I found that the 1 scoop disrupted my sleep a little bit, even if I took it in the morning, although I was fine with the lower dose. Although supplements like this do help out, and are sometimes fun to experiment with, it is also a pretty big chunk of money to pay for what you get.
    ~*~*Marie*~*~

"The road to success is dotted with many tempting parking places." -Author Unknown