Skorrn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Skorrn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Skorrn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Skorrn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Skorrn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Skorrn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Skorrn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Skorrn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Skorrn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Skorrn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Skorrn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Input and Critique of my plan please?

Hi guys,

I've been working on myself since last year after my life imploded on me. Currently I'm down 60 pounds from my starting weight of 300 and things are going well but I'd really like to get more aggressive with my weight loss. I have a pretty decent amount of muscle on me as well thanks to carrying around the extra weight and I'm trying to build on that. I was doing 5x5 up until the start of this month and have switched over to all-pro, I've had noticable muscle gains so far but they're pretty slow thanks to the deficict.

I'm hitting 180g of protein/1800 calories per day, lifting mon/wed/fri, running tues/thurs/sat (C25K), and resting on sunday before the heavy lift day.

I'm supplementing with protein+creatine, a greens supplement in the morning, and a multi+omega3+CLA with each meal.

I've read that the jogging may actually be detrimental for my eventual goal physique and I should switch to either slow steady state walks or HIIT, I'm also thinking about a more aggressive caloric deficit but am concerned it will impact my lifts.

Any thoughts on what I can do to improve on this?
    Last edited by Skorrn; 10-17-2016 at 08:37 AM.

screwnuts is a name known to all. (+5000) screwnuts is a name known to all. (+5000) screwnuts is a name known to all. (+5000) screwnuts is a name known to all. (+5000) screwnuts is a name known to all. (+5000) screwnuts is a name known to all. (+5000) screwnuts is a name known to all. (+5000) screwnuts is a name known to all. (+5000) screwnuts is a name known to all. (+5000) screwnuts is a name known to all. (+5000) screwnuts is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Don't try to rush things. If you're losing 1-2 pounds a week, you're on the right track. It takes time, nothing you can do about it.

bmark0610 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bmark0610 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bmark0610 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bmark0610 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bmark0610 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bmark0610 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bmark0610 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bmark0610 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bmark0610 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bmark0610 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bmark0610 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Whats your height, weight, age? Also how many calories are you currently eating a day?
    January 2016 - 304lbs | Current - 175lbs

"Strive for progress, not perfection."

Skorrn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Skorrn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Skorrn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Skorrn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Skorrn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Skorrn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Skorrn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Skorrn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Skorrn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Skorrn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Skorrn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by screwnuts View Post
    Don't try to rush things. If you're losing 1-2 pounds a week, you're on the right track. It takes time, nothing you can do about it.
    Thanks man, guess I just need to keep on it.

Originally Posted by bmark0610 View Post
    Whats your height, weight, age? Also how many calories are you currently eating a day?
    I'm 5'10", 245, and 28. I'm currently eating 1800 cals a day.