Ressurected has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ressurected has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ressurected has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ressurected has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ressurected has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ressurected has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ressurected has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ressurected has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ressurected has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ressurected has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ressurected has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Upright Rows for traps . What part works more -Shoudlers or Traps?

What part of the body is working more: Traps or Shoulders.
    This exersise seems to work the whole shoulder muscle(rare, side, front) and traps.
    See, i do this exersies last, for my Trap/shoulder workout, and i dont really see if this exersise does any good.

RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Works traps a bit more.

Do hang cleans instead-they're FAR better.
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    ******** TRAP BAR BOARD REP*******
    VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

---*No Hymen No Diamond Crew*---

DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000)

Lightbulb

Originally Posted by Ressurected
    What part of the body is working more: Traps or Shoulders.
    This exersise seems to work the whole shoulder muscle(rare, side, front) and traps.
    See, i do this exersies last, for my Trap/shoulder workout, and i dont really see if this exersise does any good.
    It depends on what grip you are using. Close grip hits the traps/anterior delts hard. While a wider grip will bring the medial delts into play and less on the traps. Leaning forward while doing these will bring the rear delts increasingly into play.

I strongly recommend upright rows for those with curved clavicles due to the fact they hit the delts/traps simultaneously. I love this fact because they allow those with sloped shoulders to develop their delts and traps in proportion to one another. Yet when people with sloped shoulders tend to do direct work like shrugs their traps tend to diminish their delts.

FarEastBeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FarEastBeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FarEastBeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FarEastBeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FarEastBeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FarEastBeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FarEastBeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FarEastBeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FarEastBeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FarEastBeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FarEastBeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by DiamondDelts
    It depends on what grip you are using. Close grip hits the traps/anterior delts hard. While a wider grip will bring the medial delts into play and less on the traps. Leaning forward while doing these will bring the rear delts increasingly into play.

I strongly recommend upright rows for those with curved clavicles due to the fact they hit the delts/traps simultaneously. I love this fact because they allow those with sloped shoulders to develop their delts and traps in proportion to one another. Yet when people with sloped shoulders tend to do direct work like shrugs their traps tend to diminish their delts.
    ^^^^^

bigpump23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigpump23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigpump23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigpump23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigpump23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigpump23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigpump23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigpump23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigpump23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigpump23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigpump23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    any time your arm goes bast parallel it's traps no matter how you do it
    Chicks dig big calves

DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000)
    I love going past parallel when doing upright rows. My rc's get a massive pump with searing delicious pain. I feel like they are going to implode! Awesome stuff.

Bigger than Darklight The Real Deal's Avatar
    The Real Deal is just really nice. (+1000) The Real Deal is just really nice. (+1000) The Real Deal is just really nice. (+1000) The Real Deal is just really nice. (+1000) The Real Deal is just really nice. (+1000) The Real Deal is just really nice. (+1000) The Real Deal is just really nice. (+1000) The Real Deal is just really nice. (+1000) The Real Deal is just really nice. (+1000) The Real Deal is just really nice. (+1000) The Real Deal is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by RU4A69
    Works traps a bit more.

Do hang cleans instead-they're FAR better.
    ^^^^^^^^
    hang cleans are nailing my traps nicely, even with relatively light weight.

grow stronger comrade rockhuddy's Avatar
    rockhuddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockhuddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockhuddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockhuddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockhuddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockhuddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockhuddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockhuddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockhuddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockhuddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockhuddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I did close grip upright rows for a year as part of my shoulder routine and built some nice traps from them. Nothing else for traps- no shrugs, no deadlifts, just upright rows. Very effective.
    "If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen." - Samuel Adams

bigpump23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigpump23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigpump23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigpump23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigpump23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigpump23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigpump23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigpump23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigpump23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigpump23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigpump23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I love when exercises are made up that make zero common sense
    Chicks dig big calves

Originally Posted by rockhuddy
    I did close grip upright rows for a year as part of my shoulder routine and built some nice traps from them. Nothing else for traps- no shrugs, no deadlifts, just upright rows. Very effective.
    Yeah close grip upright rows are very good for traps. Though I feel that close grip shrugs are even better for trap height at least.

FarEastBeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FarEastBeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FarEastBeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FarEastBeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FarEastBeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FarEastBeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FarEastBeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FarEastBeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FarEastBeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FarEastBeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FarEastBeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    FWIW, I used to have one of those exercise tubes with two handles attached (it since broke) but I used to sometimes use it for upright rows, holding both handles together, hands touching so maximum close grip. Sometimes I also held a light db for added resistance and I rowed up over my head. Anyway, since it was so light it was very strict, with resistance both ways and I used to get a tremendous traps pump and soreness from doing those.

DC II will become famous soon enough. (+50) DC II will become famous soon enough. (+50) DC II will become famous soon enough. (+50) DC II will become famous soon enough. (+50) DC II will become famous soon enough. (+50) DC II will become famous soon enough. (+50) DC II will become famous soon enough. (+50) DC II will become famous soon enough. (+50) DC II will become famous soon enough. (+50) DC II will become famous soon enough. (+50) DC II will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    excuse my noobness, but what is a Hang Clean ? Does it go by any other names or can someone post a link to a demonstration of the exercise or explain how to do it please?

$AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    it's a horrible movement - shoulder impingment - avoid it.
    <->

DC II will become famous soon enough. (+50) DC II will become famous soon enough. (+50) DC II will become famous soon enough. (+50) DC II will become famous soon enough. (+50) DC II will become famous soon enough. (+50) DC II will become famous soon enough. (+50) DC II will become famous soon enough. (+50) DC II will become famous soon enough. (+50) DC II will become famous soon enough. (+50) DC II will become famous soon enough. (+50) DC II will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    yeah i just googled that shiet...yall can keep that one

Talking

Originally Posted by DC II
    yeah i just googled that shiet...yall can keep that one
    Ha,ha. Funny ****.