mythman is on a distinguished road. (+10) mythman is on a distinguished road. (+10) mythman is on a distinguished road. (+10) mythman is on a distinguished road. (+10) mythman is on a distinguished road. (+10) mythman is on a distinguished road. (+10) mythman is on a distinguished road. (+10) mythman is on a distinguished road. (+10) mythman is on a distinguished road. (+10) mythman is on a distinguished road. (+10) mythman is on a distinguished road. (+10)

IS THE HYPE WHAT IT SEEMS: Assault/Bullet Proof

Putting Assault and Bullet Proof To the Test:

Ok I just recently bought Muscle Pharms Assault and Bullet Proof, and I want to see if what thype is all about.
    I am going to be logging my experience with these 2 products.
    I have been on the products since Monday and I am loving them so far..

Current Stats:
    Weight: 192
    BF 8%
    Bench 365
    225x15

Personal Goals:
    I want to put on about 5lbs of Lean Mass and increase my strength as well as my training.
    I will be updating Monday,Tuesday and Wednesday workout tomorrow.

Side notes:
    I am very stoked to try these products, I have not been this excited about a company for some time. I am glad to be one of the first to try these products as I see big things for Muscle Pharm. I have a long history in supplements especially these 2 types of products, so I will be able to give my honest feedback.

Other Products I have Tried in order of favorite to least favorite:

Pre-Workout
    NO Explode
    Super pump 250
    NO Shotgon
    Anabolic Halo
    Raganork

Recovery/Sleep Aid:
    Xtend
    ****tomax
    Purple Wrath
    Muscle Armor
    Somnidren

Until Tomorrow...
    Last edited by mythman; 09-16-2008 at 08:43 PM.

MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I really liked Assault and think the stack you're looking at is pretty solid. Count me in.

mythman is on a distinguished road. (+10) mythman is on a distinguished road. (+10) mythman is on a distinguished road. (+10) mythman is on a distinguished road. (+10) mythman is on a distinguished road. (+10) mythman is on a distinguished road. (+10) mythman is on a distinguished road. (+10) mythman is on a distinguished road. (+10) mythman is on a distinguished road. (+10) mythman is on a distinguished road. (+10) mythman is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hey so far I am very pleased. The Taste and the Pumps from Assault are amazing.
    Bullet Proof tastes pretty good and i am sleeping like a baby.
    I can not wait for about 2 weeks in to see what the recovery aspect is like.
    I really like that I can take a recovery product at night.

MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by mythman View Post
    Hey so far I am very pleased. The Taste and the Pumps from Assault are amazing.
    Bullet Proof tastes pretty good and i am sleeping like a baby.
    I can not wait for about 2 weeks in to see what the recovery aspect is like.
    I really like that I can take a recovery product at night.
    Yeah, I tried Assault (Raspberry Lemonade and thought it could hold it's own with any other product out there in the preworkout category.)

What flavor is Bullet Proof?

Recovery/sleep aid products are very helpful, while I haven't tried Bullet Proof, my training got insane and I was able to be very intense while using MST's Somnidren-GH.

Definitely looking forward to more feedback after some extended use.

Originally Posted by MBSowards View Post
    Yeah, I tried Assault (Raspberry Lemonade and thought it could hold it's own with any other product out there in the preworkout category.)

What flavor is Bullet Proof?

Recovery/sleep aid products are very helpful, while I haven't tried Bullet Proof, my training got insane and I was able to be very intense while using MST's Somnidren-GH.

Definitely looking forward to more feedback after some extended use.
    Orange Raspberry: It is a 8/10
    Definitely props for being able to make it taste this good with all the amino based ingredients.

Orange Rasberry: It is a 8/10
    Definitely props for being able to make it taste this good with all the amino based ingredients.
    Orange Raspberry sounds AWESOME.

NC_RudeBoi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NC_RudeBoi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NC_RudeBoi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NC_RudeBoi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NC_RudeBoi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NC_RudeBoi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NC_RudeBoi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NC_RudeBoi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NC_RudeBoi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NC_RudeBoi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NC_RudeBoi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Is the Hype what is seems

Good luck with that man! i started stacking Celltech and nitro tech the day(Aug-20-08) after i became a member of this site. i can already tell a difference in my strength so i can only wish you luck and success!
    *TARHEELS*

-USAF-

★cVc★

***MISC Strength Crew***

**DIRTY SOUTH CREW**

I did like Somnidren-GH but I like that Bullet Proof has HMB,Glutamine,Beta Alanine,Arginine in it, pretty much the everything but the kitchen sink.

I did like Somnidren-GH but I like that Bullet Proof has HMB,Glutamine,Beta Alanine,Arginine in it, pretty much the everything but the kitchen sink.
    It looks like the formula is pretty solid/intensive for recovery.

With the profile and a flavor like Orange Raspberry it's definitely on my "next time I order something I'm getting this." list.

As promised here is workout #1

Day 1:

I took Assault 15 minutes before workout, within minutes I had the Beta Alanine tingle and my energy was perfect, no jitters.
    No problems mixing and tastes like Kool-Aid.

Monday:
    Chest/Triceps
    Bench
    135x20 225x8,8 275x6,6 315x4
    Burnout 225x10

DB Incline:
    80'sx 8,8,8,8

Cable Fly's
    80x15,15,15,15

Close Grip Bench:
    135x10 185x6 225x4,4

Tricep Pushdowns:
    4 sets

Weighted Dips
    45'sx6,5,5,4

DB Kickbacks
    15'sx15,15,15,15

Cardio:
    15 minutes Eliptical

Notes:
    I must say i had incredieble tunnel vision. My veins were definitley popping out.

Thumbs up

As promised here is workout #1

Day 1:

I took Assault 15 minutes before workout, within minutes I had the Beta Alanine tingle and my energy was perfect, no jitters.
    No problems mixing and tastes like Kool-Aid.

Monday:
    Chest/Triceps
    Bench
    135x20 225x8,8 275x6,6 315x4
    Burnout 225x10

DB Incline:
    80'sx 8,8,8,8

Cable Fly's
    80x15,15,15,15

Close Grip Bench:
    135x10 185x6 225x4,4

Tricep Pushdowns:
    4 sets

Weighted Dips
    45'sx6,5,5,4

DB Kickbacks
    15'sx15,15,15,15

Cardio:
    15 minutes Eliptical

Notes:
    I must say i had incredieble tunnel vision. My veins were definitley popping out.
    Nice update.

Day 2:

Shoulders/Back/Biceps

Arnold Presses:
    50'sx6 60's6,6,5

Bradford Presses:
    115x5,5,6,4

DB Lateral Raise:
    40'sx6,5,5,6

Rear Dealt machine:
    90x10,10,10,10

Shrugs:
    225x10 275x10 315x6,5

Weighted Pullups
    wide:45'sx7,6,6,5
    Close: 45'sx4,5,4,4

Seated Rows:
    160x8,8,8,8

Straight bar Curls:
    95x10 115x5,5 135x4

DB hammer Curls
    55'sx6,7,7,6

Reverse Curls:
    95x7,8,7,6

Cardio:
    eliptical 15 minutes

Notes:
    Another very intense workout. I can really feel the Asaulr kicking in during my workouts. I feel like I have to pry myself out pf the gym, I am in the zone big time.

Bullet Proof:
    I woke up very refreshed this morning. To early to tell the recoevry benfits but definitley slept well and I was in a great mood all day long.

Day 3:

Legs

Squat:
    135x20 225x10 275x6 315x5 365x5,5
    Box squat: 225x5 275x5,5 315x5

Leg Press:
    360x10
    540x8,8,
    720x6

Hamstring Curls:
    90x8,8,8,8

Leg Extensions
    160x8,8,8,8

Lunges Burnout: no weight
    100 yards x 2

Calves:
    Leg Press Raises:
    180x25,25,25,25

Cardio:
    15 minutes elipitical

Notes:
    I felt amazing tonight. I feel like my endurance is begging to go up mpre and my recoevry time between sets is shorter. Myquads got so pumped at one point I had to take a break between leg press.

Bullet Proof:
    Another great nights rest. Feel very refreshed in the morning and my soreness is very minimul.
    Tomorrow will be the true test as legs always are harder for me to recover from and I will be doing sprints, so we will see how recovered I am.

HYPE LEVEL: So far so good

Until tomorrow..

SpartanWarriorDescendant Greek_Elite's Avatar
    Greek_Elite has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Greek_Elite has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Greek_Elite has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Greek_Elite has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Greek_Elite has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Greek_Elite has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Greek_Elite has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Greek_Elite has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Greek_Elite has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Greek_Elite has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Greek_Elite has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    niiice ill be followin this
    "We Spartans are said to be descended from Hercules himself. Taught never to retreat, never to surrender. Taught that death in the battlefield in service to Sparta is the greatest glory he could achieve in his life. Spartans, the finest soldiers the world has ever known." ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!!
    ΣΠ

Opiate/Drug Withdrawal Herbal Aid (& for general calmness/stress relief): http://calmsupport.refersion.com/c/fe52
    Ingredients include GABA, Passion Flower, Valerian Root, etc

PM for Bonobos referral

Updates:

Ok fellas sorry have not updated for few days. I train 3 days on 2 days off.

My last few workouts have been incredible. I have been able to push further each workout and my endurance levels are great. All my sets from last week are up 1-2 reps each including my bench and squats. I really feel like I am already starting to put on some lean mass, no water weigth which I love.

Supplements:

Assault: is doing wonders for me I feel that I am getting stronger each workout and like I stated before my training endurance is great.

Bullet Proof: Right now I would say this is beginning to be a very helpful product. I fell that I am recovering faster then before and I have very little soreness.
    I also am felling great in the morning, very refreshed and rejuvenated.

I will try and update my weights tomorrow, been crazy busy with work but training is going great.

until tomorrow..

FINAL REVIEW:

Ok it has been awhile since I updated but I wanted to catch everyone up with my progress.

Goals:
    Start weight 192
    End weight 196 (up 4 LBS)

Bench:
    Start: 225x15
    End: 225x21 (6 more reps, ya baby)

Body Fat:
    Start: 8%
    End 7% (down 1%)

Assault:
    I am in love with this stuff. It seems to get better every day. The Pumps are insane, both my strength and endurance have went up from one month on.
    FYI: Like most pre-workouts you end up having to take 3x the servings at the end of the bottle, with Assault I was only at 1.5 scoops on my last week. I also found out if you take 1-2 days off the product the next serving feels like the first.

Bullet Proof:
    This might be my gavorute product to date. At first taste was ok, but now I enjoy it very much. My sleep has never been better, and my recovery is the best it has been. No DOMS whats so ever, and I feel like my training has picked up because of this.

Final Thoughts:
    At first I was a skeptic of this company, I thought it is actaully a Muscle Tech company do to the Pre marketing Hype.
    Man was I wrong, these products are by far worth trying and I will be a loyal customer based off my great results already from the products.
    I actually just ordered my 2nd round of Assault and Bullet Proof.

All in all these products are worth a try if you want something new, and they seem to be relatively competitive on price at BB.COM.
    Last edited by mythman; 10-23-2008 at 05:04 PM.

CALCULATED DRIVEN MACHINE trueathlete's Avatar
    trueathlete is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trueathlete is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trueathlete is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trueathlete is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trueathlete is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trueathlete is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trueathlete is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trueathlete is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trueathlete is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trueathlete is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trueathlete is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    FINAL REVIEW:

Ok it has been awhile since I updated but I wanted to catch everyone up with my progress.

Goals:
    Start weight 192
    End weight 196 (up 4 LBS)

Bench:
    Start: 225x15
    End: 225x21 (6 more reps, ya baby)

Body Fat:
    Start: 8%
    End 7% (down 1%)

Assault:
    I am in love with this stuff. It seems to get better every day. The Pumps are insane, both my strength and endurance have went up from one month on.
    FYI: Like most pre-workouts you end up having to take 3x the servings at the end of the bottle, with Assault I was only at 1.5 scoops on my last week. I also found out if you take 1-2 days off the product the next serving feels like the first.

Bullet Proof:
    This might be my gavorute product to date. At first taste was ok, but now I enjoy it very much. My sleep has never been better, and my recovery is the best it has been. No DOMS whats so ever, and I feel like my training has picked up because of this.

Final Thoughts:
    At first I was a skeptic of this company, I thought it is actaully a Muscle Tech company do to the Pre marketing Hype.
    Man was I wrong, these products are by far worth trying and I will be a loyal customer based off my great results already from the products.
    I actually just ordered my 2nd round of Assault and Bullet Proof.

All in all these products are worth a try if you want something new, and they seem to be relatively competitive on price at BB.COM.

Nice Review, glad your enjoying the products!!
    Best of luck in the future.
    "I am a Driven, Self motivated Calculated Machine"

MusclePharm CEO
    www.musclepharm.com
    Stock Symbol: MSLP