Registered User eddiegoodfellar's Avatar
    eddiegoodfellar is just really nice. (+1000) eddiegoodfellar is just really nice. (+1000) eddiegoodfellar is just really nice. (+1000) eddiegoodfellar is just really nice. (+1000) eddiegoodfellar is just really nice. (+1000) eddiegoodfellar is just really nice. (+1000) eddiegoodfellar is just really nice. (+1000) eddiegoodfellar is just really nice. (+1000) eddiegoodfellar is just really nice. (+1000) eddiegoodfellar is just really nice. (+1000) eddiegoodfellar is just really nice. (+1000)

seem like a good satck?

hydroxadrine pills
    SciFit TriCuts II
    Syntrax Guggulbolic

seem like it will aid in my fat loss?

think thses are good supplements? Anyone every use any of these?

PS do you think i could pull off a no carb diet and still have energy for cardio and lifting. I dont get that much fat in my diet except from milk and ground beef. I will add cheese. Will this be enough. Its kinda like keto but with a little less fat.

thank you

JACKYOUUP has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JACKYOUUP has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JACKYOUUP has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JACKYOUUP has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JACKYOUUP has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JACKYOUUP has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JACKYOUUP has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JACKYOUUP has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Lightbulb

whats up, if ur gonna add some fats, get mostly good fats. like flaxoil, peanutbutter, and nuts esc. As for the energy for ur workouts, jus take the E/C/A stack half hour b4 u train. thats bout all the high energy u can get. even w/o it u can still get good amount of energy from monosaturated fats. dont confuse with saturated. i wouldnt get in any saturated few hours b4 my workout.

not too high speed on the E/C/A stacks but i hear guggelbolic stacked w/ it is a good combo.
    If it dont kill you.. it only makes you stronger

Bulldog13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bulldog13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bulldog13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bulldog13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bulldog13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bulldog13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bulldog13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bulldog13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bulldog13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bulldog13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bulldog13 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Exclamation

That's a damn intense stack you're running kid. I wouldn't take that if you haven't used ECA supps before. If you are starting, just use the hydroxadrine and guggubolic first....

97LT1 - where are you ?
    The Battle is Lost. Why continue the fight? Because it is the struggle of the self will against the pervading trash that would have you serve instead of joining your place at the Left hand in unity with the unknowable inspiration that flows from the void!
    Love the transformation of the will into many facets of the beast and revel in its banality!
    WILL TO POWER!

eddiegoodfellar is just really nice. (+1000) eddiegoodfellar is just really nice. (+1000) eddiegoodfellar is just really nice. (+1000) eddiegoodfellar is just really nice. (+1000) eddiegoodfellar is just really nice. (+1000) eddiegoodfellar is just really nice. (+1000) eddiegoodfellar is just really nice. (+1000) eddiegoodfellar is just really nice. (+1000) eddiegoodfellar is just really nice. (+1000) eddiegoodfellar is just really nice. (+1000) eddiegoodfellar is just really nice. (+1000)
    Yeah i've used Xenadrine RFA-1 before. It sure ups the energy....
    I was good on that. Thanks for the concern though.

What do you think of a no carb diet (other than a whey/gatoraid shake after morning cardio and evening workout)?
    I would be getting all of my protein from chicken brest, tuna,extra lean ground beef, and egg white.

I'm nervous about the no carb thing....I have some Glutamine and take 5 grams before and after cardio and 5 more after my workout.I would try to eat 5 meals a day and consume about 12000 calories (think this is too little? I weigh 185). I dont really want to up the fat intake so much.....I'll add cheese and a spoon full of olive oil in the preworkout meal and that about it.

9:00am coffee/ECA
    9:30 Cardio
    10:10 40g whey/40g gatoraid in water
    1 (preworkout) 4oz chicken breast cheese and spoon olive oil
    2:30 ECA pills/coffee
    3 workout
    4 scoop whey/scoop gatoraid in water
    7 4oz ground beef (extra lean) cup skim milk
    9 can of tuna/ 6 eggwhite omlette

Do you think this is around 1500 cal? is this enough protein and most importanly will i lose fat and not muscle on this?

Blindfaith is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindfaith is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindfaith is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindfaith is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindfaith is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindfaith is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindfaith is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindfaith is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindfaith is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindfaith is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindfaith is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    1500 cals is very low...if you go that low of cals and you are that active...your body will go into starvation mode and will hold onto every calorie for dear life.

The eca stack is ok...but my main concern about it is that my energy levels are too unstable on it....i start off really high then a few hours later i totally crash.

My favorite fat burning stack is: caffine tabs, yohimbee, UA, lipoderm-y.

thank you everyone.

Blindfaith what is the absolute minimum amout of calories i should eat a day (without loseing muscle)

I'm 5'11 around 185 pounds and think i'm around 15% body fat (not 2 sure though.....) All the fat is covering my lower abs and i'm not too fat.
    Last edited by eddiegoodfellar; 10-28-2002 at 11:40 AM.

After Run
    scoop whey/scoop gatoraid-----------290cal/26P/42C/2f

3 hours later
    4oz ground beef----------------------244cal/24P/0C/16F

1.5 hours later teaspoon olive oil ---119cal/0P/0C/14F

30 min later workout

1hour later
    scoop whey/scoop gator aid---------290cal/26P/42C/2f

3 hours later
    chicken breast---------------------------301cal/57P/0C/7F

3 hours later
    can tuna/ cup off egg whites---------181cal/37P/2C/1F

this is my diet plan........is it enough?

TOTALS 1425calories
    170g protein
    86g Carbs
    41g Fat

so its a 50/25/25 diet
    let me know what you think
    If i shoul up the calories where should i and what?
    i'm thinking a little oatmeal, skim milk, and cottage cheese....
    Last edited by eddiegoodfellar; 10-28-2002 at 12:14 PM.

bachovas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bachovas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bachovas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bachovas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bachovas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bachovas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bachovas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bachovas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bachovas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bachovas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bachovas is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Crazy man!!!!

Originally posted by eddiegoodfellar
    After Run
    scoop whey/scoop gatoraid-----------290cal/26P/42C/2f

3 hours later
    4oz ground beef----------------------244cal/24P/0C/16F

1.5 hours later teaspoon olive oil ---119cal/0P/0C/14F

30 min later workout

1hour later
    scoop whey/scoop gator aid---------290cal/26P/42C/2f

3 hours later
    chicken breast---------------------------301cal/57P/0C/7F

3 hours later
    can tuna/ cup off egg whites---------181cal/37P/2C/1F

this is my diet plan........is it enough?

TOTALS 1425calories
    170g protein
    86g Carbs
    41g Fat

so its a 50/25/25 diet
    let me know what you think
    If i shoul up the calories where should i and what?
    i'm thinking a little oatmeal, skim milk, and cottage cheese....

What are you trying to do here? kill yourself? drop a few carbs specially after cardio, and add more protein and fat... up the calories intake @ 1800 minimun...

JACKYOUUP has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JACKYOUUP has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JACKYOUUP has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JACKYOUUP has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JACKYOUUP has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JACKYOUUP has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JACKYOUUP has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JACKYOUUP has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Arrow

ur calories are 2 low man, atleast shoot for 1800-2000 calories. add extra calories of carbs. like add lil rice or a baked potato to ur chicken breast 3 hours after ur workout. And try to get a cereal bar before your workout. u dont got enough fat to keep ur carbs so low. so id advice a keto diet or just up your carbs lil more. b4 ur body does go into survival mode.

ok i'll only have a half scoop of gator juice after cardio.
    Will it be keto if i add 2 more teaspoons of olive oil somewhere in the first couple of meals.

Exclamation

hell no we talkin about 150 more grams of fat. 2 teaspoons of oil will only add like 10 grams. this means droppin all the carbs and leavin only bout 30 g. Yeah were talkin a whole new diet here. either add lil good carbs to ur diet or just start looking at sample keto diets.

Blindfaith is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindfaith is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindfaith is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindfaith is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindfaith is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindfaith is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindfaith is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindfaith is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindfaith is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindfaith is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindfaith is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    why dont you just do a low carb diet like a keto type diet. Youll lose your fat within a month or two if all goes well.

i take in about 2000 cals per day while doing a keto, and i lose about 2-3lbs a week sometimes more. And i started doing keto about a month and a half ago at 292lbs and now im 269.

I suggest doing the same.

or you should take in about 200grams of protein, 150 grams of carbs and about 60 grams a fat per day. That is if you want to do it differently.