Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    badrymz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) badrymz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) badrymz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) badrymz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) badrymz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) badrymz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) badrymz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) badrymz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) badrymz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) badrymz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) badrymz has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

NDS Nutrition pump Fuel

Has anyone here used this product.

This is the Nutrition Profile

http://www.ndsnutrition.com/comersus...?pIdProduct=54

another day in paradise punksurfer024's Avatar
    punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    never tried it but looks like a decent pre-workout supplement.
    Millecor Sponsored Athlete

Rommel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    anyone try this yet? i've heard a few people say good things about it. but it's expensive as hell.

Thunder KAT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Thunder KAT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Thunder KAT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Thunder KAT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Thunder KAT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Thunder KAT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Thunder KAT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    too expensive go get vault or shock therapy brother

d1ez3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) d1ez3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) d1ez3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) d1ez3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) d1ez3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) d1ez3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) d1ez3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) d1ez3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) d1ez3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) d1ez3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) d1ez3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I remember I took this about one year ago when I really didn't know too much about supplementation. It pretty much blew my muscles and veins up. I take no-xplode now, but I think that pump fuel gave me much more of a pump. After taking it it was the first time I have ever seen veins in my forearms and biceps, so I was really excited about that haha. But it is way too expensive to actually consider taking again

bigzeke02 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bigzeke02 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

NDS Pump Fuel

NDS pump fuel is a great product. There are many reasons behind this but mainly there is less caffeine in this supplement than others like N.O. explode or super pump. A large amount of caffeine, being 150+ milligrams will cause you to feel jacked up but will give you no strength gains. In fact caffeine is a blood vessel constrictor, thus allowing less blood and oxygen to your muscles. In Fuel Pump there are 100 miligrams of caffeine just allowing you to feel somewhat of a buzz without negative side effects. Furthermore, there are 1.5 mg of ethyl ester creatine in it. This is the newest high quality creatine that needs no loading phase and can be taken prior to the workout. It will cause no bloating and will not make you retain water, unlike most if not all creatine monohydrate's. This product might be expensive but true gains and not caffeine buzzes will be reached.

jebstringer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

I agree

Man pump fuel is a great product, the month i was one it I gain mass ansd alot of stregnth. It is tried and true.

punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by bigzeke02 View Post
    NDS pump fuel is a great product. There are many reasons behind this but mainly there is less caffeine in this supplement than others like N.O. explode or super pump. A large amount of caffeine, being 150+ milligrams will cause you to feel jacked up but will give you no strength gains. In fact caffeine is a blood vessel constrictor, thus allowing less blood and oxygen to your muscles. In Fuel Pump there are 100 miligrams of caffeine just allowing you to feel somewhat of a buzz without negative side effects. Furthermore, there are 1.5 mg of ethyl ester creatine in it. This is the newest high quality creatine that needs no loading phase and can be taken prior to the workout. It will cause no bloating and will not make you retain water, unlike most if not all creatine monohydrate's. This product might be expensive but true gains and not caffeine buzzes will be reached.
    wow strong bump. specially for first post!

MikeTheGeek has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Good information bigzeke02.

I was on SuperPump for 2 months. I felt my veins popping out of my skin while on it. It gave me very HIGH energy; when I didn't want to lift I took it and after 10 minutes I was upstairs lifting for 2 hours. It's amazing product but I think I do have to agree that it doesn't make the strength rise because of the caff.

In the past week I've switched to Pump Fuel. I don't feel the energy rush as before... nor does it seem I can do any more but I think I do see an increase of muscle gain hard to know for right now. It's creatine product from NDS really did a job on my body weight... do not look as tone as before.

With-out pre-workout forumla my reps are horrible and energy is not as high.

UNAWARE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UNAWARE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UNAWARE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UNAWARE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UNAWARE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UNAWARE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UNAWARE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UNAWARE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UNAWARE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UNAWARE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UNAWARE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    in Gnc the prices are outrageous!

Kmill217 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kmill217 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kmill217 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kmill217 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kmill217 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kmill217 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kmill217 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kmill217 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kmill217 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kmill217 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kmill217 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Its actually a pretty good product. IT tastes like ass, but if its results that matter most, this is better than nano Vapor, and No-Explode. IMO. The best part is obviously the creatine ethyl esther, so its basically a mix of Cellmass (without the glutamine) and No-Explode. Thus the price is higher.

It is a better option than anything else you can buy at GNC unless they have NO Shotgun or m5 - IMO

Buy online if you can wait though...its much cheaper...
    Current:
    2/26: 210
    3/5: Goal: 208

"History does not long entrust the care of freedom to the weak or the timid." Dwight D. Eisenhower

"If you do what you've always done, then you'll get what you've always got!"

RMZ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RMZ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RMZ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    The Pump Fuel is a great product. Stack Pump Fuel and Amplify XL from NDS together.

DD66 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DD66 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DD66 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DD66 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DD66 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DD66 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DD66 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DD66 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DD66 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DD66 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DD66 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    there is still 200 mg of caffeine in a scoop of pump fuel....

blumski is just really nice. (+1000) blumski is just really nice. (+1000) blumski is just really nice. (+1000) blumski is just really nice. (+1000) blumski is just really nice. (+1000) blumski is just really nice. (+1000) blumski is just really nice. (+1000) blumski is just really nice. (+1000) blumski is just really nice. (+1000) blumski is just really nice. (+1000) blumski is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by DD66 View Post
    there is still 200 mg of caffeine in a scoop of pump fuel....
    yeah. its reformulated. 200mg per scoop, but 1 scoop is all you need. didn't seem to build as much of a tolerance to this stuff compared to others. taste a lot better now too. grape is amazing! idk what it goes for anywhere else but around here its like 60 bucks.
    mens sana in corpore sano

wwblifeguard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i'm almost done with a can of m5 from cellucor, which is pricey itself, and a guy i know gave me a sample of pumpfuel. that day that i took the pumpfuel i git highs in almost everything i did. i felt more focused on lifting and i felt stronger at later reps. IMO pumpfuel is much better than m5.
    It's not worth winning IF YOU CAN'T WIN BIG.

Slowly getting bigger!! dkemano42's Avatar
    dkemano42 is just really nice. (+1000) dkemano42 is just really nice. (+1000) dkemano42 is just really nice. (+1000) dkemano42 is just really nice. (+1000) dkemano42 is just really nice. (+1000) dkemano42 is just really nice. (+1000) dkemano42 is just really nice. (+1000) dkemano42 is just really nice. (+1000) dkemano42 is just really nice. (+1000) dkemano42 is just really nice. (+1000) dkemano42 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by badrymz View Post
    Has anyone here used this product.

This is the Nutrition Profile

http://www.ndsnutrition.com/comersus...?pIdProduct=54

Hey,

this is a nice product, but too spendy for me. Soon as it gets here to bb.com and the price is lower I'll try it again. $60 or $70 a tub is way too much.

DK
    "After all is said and done, a lot more will have been said than done will have been done!"

wamay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I needed some N.O. type product quick like this week, so I went to GNC to buy some N.O. Xplode. The sales guy tried to get me to buy some pump fuel instead. I hesitated when I saw the price.

I walked out w/ some Black Powder instead.

I was given two free sample packets of this product. Either I got a bad batch of free samples or this product has really gone down hill. I got zero pump. No increased concentration control. Nothing...

nautics889 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Felt the same way.

Originally Posted by wamay View Post
    I needed some N.O. type product quick like this week, so I went to GNC to buy some N.O. Xplode. The sales guy tried to get me to buy some pump fuel instead. I hesitated when I saw the price.

I walked out w/ some Black Powder instead.

I was given two free sample packets of this product. Either I got a bad batch of free samples or this product has really gone down hill. I got zero pump. No increased concentration control. Nothing...
    I feel the same way. i was gonna get N.O blackpowder, then the guy at gnc pressured me into buying a tub. and so i did, it was the same price 60 bucks but he gave it to me for 50 still pricey, anyway. first time i tried it. it gave me cotton mouth. i drank and drank alot of water, still didn't help. when i went to the gym to do my session, it gave my mind a boost, but thats it. no pump. didn't feel like my blood rushin through my muscles as NO black powder does. this product i'd rate at a 4/10. i really feel weaker with pump fuel. but different products work for different people. try a sample. then be the judge

this thread keeps coming back every 6 months or so..... being that the original post is almost 4 years old.

drewsoulum has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

bull

That's crap. it has been scientifically proven that using 200 milligrams of caffeine before a workout increases your strength and endurance. not only that but there is 200 milligrams of caffeine in pump fuel with kre-alkalyn which is nothing but creatine monohydrate and baking soda. its no better than any other creatine.

Curran195 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Curran195 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Curran195 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Curran195 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Curran195 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Curran195 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    i am currently taking pumpfuel and it really has helped me put on some size. ive been through no-xplode, nanovapor, and white flood and nanovapor gave me the best pump, but pumpfuel has definitely given me the biggest gains
    Let's get it.

BULKMONSTER is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BULKMONSTER is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BULKMONSTER is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BULKMONSTER is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BULKMONSTER is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BULKMONSTER is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BULKMONSTER is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BULKMONSTER is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BULKMONSTER is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BULKMONSTER is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BULKMONSTER is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Curran195 View Post
    i am currently taking pumpfuel and it really has helped me put on some size. ive been through no-xplode, nanovapor, and white flood and nanovapor gave me the best pump, but pumpfuel has definitely given me the biggest gains
    No it doesn't.

tbcelt64 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    this is going to sound probably very dumb but here is my situation:
    i have used pump fuel in the past to get increase my strength for football. i am now done with football and i just bought another tub of it because i loved it alot. Would this be a good supplement to take if im trying to lose weight and gain muscle? I was thinking about taking in close to 1400 calories a day, and with pump fuel i am in the gym all day. Just wondering what you guys might think.

Americanlifter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up Yep I tired it and I love it!!!

NDS Nutrition makes the best tasting supplements on the market. I get mine at my local gnc because it is privately owned or whatever so they can sell whatever they want. I usually have to talk them down on the price though. I get fuel pump for about 55 after taxes, and I also get the amplify protein because it mixes perfect and tastes better than anything else out there even the more expensive ****. Anyone who hasnt used these nds nutrition brand stuff is missing out and if you see it at your local store talk them down on the price and then buy it. What i like about the fuel pump though beside the taste and the fact that it mixes well, is that it has no sugar, and is basically Kre-alkalyn creatine, bcaa's, and potassium and stuff to help against lactic acid while working out, i think it also has a no mix in it too but not sure i would have to check the label on that, but the first time i used it, I noticed after about a week of being on it my strength gains were awesome, I was able to lift about 20lbs more on every lift, whether it was bench, dead lift, military press, or whatever. Also the first couple days i noticed more enthusiasm to go and lift weights. I also noticed that even after i used it for a month and i ran out, i was still able to lift the same amount of weight, the gains i had made were not going away. I was able to maintain the gains i made is a better way of saying it i guess. lol. Highly recommend this product in fact I am a repeat user, I buy it and use it for a month or two then I dont use it for a month or two and so on and so on. Dont waste your money on anything else.

504sFinest has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

NDS Pump Fuel

This product has everything you need in it for a great pre-workout drink (put the label against any pre-wkout mix)! I like the fact that I only need 1 scoop to get the job done vs 2-3 like NO Explode and Jack3D. I been using this for 2+ months and I have consistantly made gains! It is expensive but when you consider you only need one scoop it makes up for the price! I didnt like the taste (fruit punch) with water, but if you mix it with Sunny D this **** taste really good!

LustForThePump has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LustForThePump has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LustForThePump has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LustForThePump has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LustForThePump has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LustForThePump has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LustForThePump has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LustForThePump has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LustForThePump has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LustForThePump has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LustForThePump has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Fantastic

This is my favorite pre-workout supplement. I get the caffeine free version in cherry limeaid it tastes like a jolly rancher. I then add one scoop of white flood(lemonaid) on days im lacking energy to give me that boost. Whenever I have plenty of energy I like the no caffeine aspect. Whenever I dont use the white flood I seem to get an even better pump. I also amp up the arginine with an extra 5g. Ive tried 1m.r, jack3d, hemorage uc, superpump 250(more like superdump) and this is by far my favorite combo. If I had to take just one it would be this for sure. And as for price I go to GNC and they give me a good deal. I buy a big afterglow for $70.00 and they give me a pump fuel for $25. This company just made a new concentrate that is pretty freaking awesome. Got a sample today when I went to get my afterglow/pump fuel. Its full price is $40.00 but they get it for $18 each so im sure they will run sales!

Curran195 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Curran195 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Curran195 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Curran195 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Curran195 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Curran195 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by BULKMONSTER View Post
    No it doesn't.
    Ur an idiot.
    Let's get it.

toddedwards is on a distinguished road. (+10) toddedwards is on a distinguished road. (+10) toddedwards is on a distinguished road. (+10) toddedwards is on a distinguished road. (+10) toddedwards is on a distinguished road. (+10) toddedwards is on a distinguished road. (+10) toddedwards is on a distinguished road. (+10) toddedwards is on a distinguished road. (+10) toddedwards is on a distinguished road. (+10) toddedwards is on a distinguished road. (+10) toddedwards is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I agree with this. I actually use this product for my pre workout becasue they offer a 100% caffeine free version. I only have time to work out right before I go to bed so I ready didn't want something this a lot of caffeine in it anyway.
    Don't tell me the skies the limit when there are foot prints on the moon...

FredoSayz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up

After using Jack3d by USPlabs [Which I also recommend $$ wise] as my first ever pre-workout the doors of lifting blew wide open. The workouts were intense but unfortunately.....They come to an end after you slowly but surely become immune to its effects (ABout 2-3 Tubs for me). I was searching for a new Pre-Workout and was pointed towards Platinum Pump by my GNC rep. Now I am always skeptic about products the reps push on you because I feel like Its just that product of the week and thats what Corporate wants them to push. BUT Platinum pump was NO JOKE. Theres no tingly pins & needles side effects like Jack3d but 20-40 mins after taking it.... You know where its at. I've never felt so amped up for a workout. I always outperform my expected results every work out & never felt so swole. Im not one to fall for B.S. products but I also let my friends try a few times before they worked out who have done No-Xplode and Jack3d... and they have now also switched to platinum pump. I crush 2-3 hour work outs where time flys. You leave the feeling like damnnn i couldve prob did a few more workouts.

1 Scoop per workout... Haggle the price down... 5-Star Pre-workout
    Last edited by FredoSayz; 04-26-2011 at 09:48 AM. Reason: Addition

mrguru30 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

gnc

Which gnc did u get that deal with the afterglow and pump fuel? Also did u try the flex stack? How is the pump fuel compared to yok3d?
    Originally Posted by LustForThePump View Post
    This is my favorite pre-workout supplement. I get the caffeine free version in cherry limeaid it tastes like a jolly rancher. I then add one scoop of white flood(lemonaid) on days im lacking energy to give me that boost. Whenever I have plenty of energy I like the no caffeine aspect. Whenever I dont use the white flood I seem to get an even better pump. I also amp up the arginine with an extra 5g. Ive tried 1m.r, jack3d, hemorage uc, superpump 250(more like superdump) and this is by far my favorite combo. If I had to take just one it would be this for sure. And as for price I go to GNC and they give me a good deal. I buy a big afterglow for $70.00 and they give me a pump fuel for $25. This company just made a new concentrate that is pretty freaking awesome. Got a sample today when I went to get my afterglow/pump fuel. Its full price is $40.00 but they get it for $18 each so im sure they will run sales!