Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    RUTHLESS AFFECTION!!!! no_strain_no_ga's Avatar
    no_strain_no_ga is just really nice. (+1000) no_strain_no_ga is just really nice. (+1000) no_strain_no_ga is just really nice. (+1000) no_strain_no_ga is just really nice. (+1000) no_strain_no_ga is just really nice. (+1000) no_strain_no_ga is just really nice. (+1000) no_strain_no_ga is just really nice. (+1000) no_strain_no_ga is just really nice. (+1000) no_strain_no_ga is just really nice. (+1000) no_strain_no_ga is just really nice. (+1000) no_strain_no_ga is just really nice. (+1000)

Thing I hate MOST...puberty.

It's not that I hate it, because it is giving acne or any annoying affects, it's that it hasn't fully developed with me. I have pubic hair and a mustache, but I don't have any armpit hair and my voice is still like a 7th graders voice. I just get annoyed when I see a 8th grader with armpit hair and I have one hair poking through. Would testesterone increase be a help in puberty? I'm not talking taking boosters, but heard lifting weights lift your testesterone level. Or could I just be a late bloomer?

Thanx
    I Rep Back!

Owe:

Recharge:
    jbodybuilder, nickrut

Owe Me:

Negs:
    Lecter(4 lyfe)

Constantly Progressing... Steadfast50's Avatar
    Steadfast50 is just really nice. (+1000) Steadfast50 is just really nice. (+1000) Steadfast50 is just really nice. (+1000) Steadfast50 is just really nice. (+1000) Steadfast50 is just really nice. (+1000) Steadfast50 is just really nice. (+1000) Steadfast50 is just really nice. (+1000) Steadfast50 is just really nice. (+1000) Steadfast50 is just really nice. (+1000) Steadfast50 is just really nice. (+1000) Steadfast50 is just really nice. (+1000)
    What is your diet like? Maybe you're not getting enough phosphorus or biotin, it could be many things. It's mostly about diet, however hormones will do what they do.

Lets see what your diet is like, and I'll give feedback

1+3+3=7 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 1+3+3=7 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 1+3+3=7 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 1+3+3=7 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 1+3+3=7 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 1+3+3=7 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 1+3+3=7 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 1+3+3=7 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 1+3+3=7 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 1+3+3=7 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 1+3+3=7 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

Question

Why are you looking at other dudes armpits?

no_strain_no_ga is just really nice. (+1000) no_strain_no_ga is just really nice. (+1000) no_strain_no_ga is just really nice. (+1000) no_strain_no_ga is just really nice. (+1000) no_strain_no_ga is just really nice. (+1000) no_strain_no_ga is just really nice. (+1000) no_strain_no_ga is just really nice. (+1000) no_strain_no_ga is just really nice. (+1000) no_strain_no_ga is just really nice. (+1000) no_strain_no_ga is just really nice. (+1000) no_strain_no_ga is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Sk8er4life
    What is your diet like? Maybe you're not getting enough phosphorus or biotin, it could be many things. It's mostly about diet, however hormones will do what they do.

Lets see what your diet is like, and I'll give feedback
    Morning:
    -6 egg whites, slim milk and 2 pices of bacon

Lunch:
    - Salad, milk, salad w/ chicken

3:00 pm:
    -Protein shake

Dinner:
    -Chicken or steak, rice or noodles, slim milk, apple.
    I Rep Back!

Owe:

Recharge:
    jbodybuilder, nickrut

Owe Me:

Negs:
    Lecter(4 lyfe)

ManWithADream is on a distinguished road. (+10) ManWithADream is on a distinguished road. (+10) ManWithADream is on a distinguished road. (+10) ManWithADream is on a distinguished road. (+10) ManWithADream is on a distinguished road. (+10) ManWithADream is on a distinguished road. (+10) ManWithADream is on a distinguished road. (+10) ManWithADream is on a distinguished road. (+10) ManWithADream is on a distinguished road. (+10) ManWithADream is on a distinguished road. (+10) ManWithADream is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    That's not enough food for a poor kid to live on, :P anyhow eat more. And it's called troublesome years for a reason kid, you gotta be patient, you are not going to go only halfway through and stop lol.
    ~*Many fall but one remains*~
    *Reps* If I post anything worth your time reading.
    *Negs* If I'm being ignorant sometimes, it happens.

Originally Posted by 1+3+3=7
    Why are you looking at other dudes armpits?
    I won't answer ur post, And you are giving in to the idea that I'm a homo, I can tell that I am not and going out with a girl at this moment.
    I Rep Back!

Owe:

Recharge:
    jbodybuilder, nickrut

Owe Me:

Negs:
    Lecter(4 lyfe)

user56534 is on a distinguished road. (+10) user56534 is on a distinguished road. (+10) user56534 is on a distinguished road. (+10) user56534 is on a distinguished road. (+10) user56534 is on a distinguished road. (+10) user56534 is on a distinguished road. (+10) user56534 is on a distinguished road. (+10) user56534 is on a distinguished road. (+10) user56534 is on a distinguished road. (+10) user56534 is on a distinguished road. (+10) user56534 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    dont ever buy a test booster or anything just because you havent hit puberty yet. thats just plain stupid. youll get there youre only 15..once i hit that age i was just starting....your real test starts to kick in after puberty...youre not a late bloomer puberty can come from ages 12-20

Originally Posted by ManWithADream
    That's not enough food for a poor kid to live on, :P anyhow eat more. And it's called troublesome years for a reason kid, you gotta be patient, you are not going to go only halfway through and stop lol.
    Well I also eat 2 protein bars before I workout and not always, but sometimes I eat oatmeal in the morning and tuna during lunch, although I hate it.
    I Rep Back!

Owe:

Recharge:
    jbodybuilder, nickrut

Owe Me:

Negs:
    Lecter(4 lyfe)

Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by no_strain_no_ga
    I won't answer ur post, And you are giving in to the idea that I'm a homo, I can tell that I am not and going out with a girl at this moment.
    the guy or little girl probly in this case is just a troll dont pay any attention to what they type
    On a journey to the brighter side of life.
    Writing about depression & self-development.
    ---------------------------------------------------
    My blog: www.boyunderthebridge.com
    ---------------------------------------------------

Constantly Progressing... Steadfast50's Avatar
    Steadfast50 is just really nice. (+1000) Steadfast50 is just really nice. (+1000) Steadfast50 is just really nice. (+1000) Steadfast50 is just really nice. (+1000) Steadfast50 is just really nice. (+1000) Steadfast50 is just really nice. (+1000) Steadfast50 is just really nice. (+1000) Steadfast50 is just really nice. (+1000) Steadfast50 is just really nice. (+1000) Steadfast50 is just really nice. (+1000) Steadfast50 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Morning:
    -6 egg whites, slim milk and 2 pices of bacon

Lunch:
    - Salad, milk, salad w/ chicken

3:00 pm:
    -Protein shake

Dinner:
    -Chicken or steak, rice or noodles, slim milk, apple.
    Eek. Yes, that diet will increase acne.

Here is some things to know, and follow.

Causes

Poor hygiene, diet, stress, heredity and hormone imbalances often are causes of acne.

• In general, bad digestion, often caused by too little hydrochloric acid in the stomach, leads to the inability to absorb important nutrients and is a major cause of acne.

• As with any wellness program, we suggest drinking six to eight glasses of water daily. This will aid your body systems in functioning properly, especially your skin (your largest organ) for acne sufferers.

• Although many traditional medical practitioners may not agree, the excess of milk, sugar, white flour and other refined, processed food, as well as nuts and high-fat meats, such as pork, may be contributing factors to acne.

• A diet high in high glycemic carbs and refined sugar creates a blood sugar boost that sets off a series of hormonal changes known to cause acne. Reported in the Archives of Dermatology.

• Iodine-rich foods, such as liver, cheese, iodized salt, kelp products, clams, crabs and other shellfish have been associated with acne, and should be avoided. Iodine is also used in commercial breads and in processing milk. Consider switching to alternate products. If you use a lot of iodized salt, switch to balanced sea salt which you can find at gourmet or health food stores.

Dietary Changes

Although topical treatments may produce quick results, they often have side effects, may dry out the skin, and don't address the root causes of acne. So, for a long-term strategy, it is better to treat acne from the inside out through dietary changes.

Since diet plays such a large part in acne problems, the first step to alleviate the problem is to make the necessary dietary changes. Without doing this, your chances of improvement are greatly reduced.

• A high-fiber diet of whole grain breads and cereals, bran, legumes (beans, lentils and split peas) and lots of fruits and vegetables is a good way to minimize eating the wrong foods. Often skin problems are rapidly improved when more fiber is added to the diet.

• Reduce your consumption of junk food and limit your total fat intake to no more than 20% of calories. Cut out hydrogenated oils.

• Eliminate sugars. Skin glucose tolerance is significantly impaired in acne patients.

• Eliminate refined carbohydrates.

• Reduce (or eliminate) milk consumption. The hormones contained in milk can aggravate acne.

• Avoid chocolate, tea, and coffee.

• Avoid foods containing trans fatty acids, as noted above under "Dietary Causes."

• Avoid fried foods.

• Eliminate sodas and artificial sweeteners.

• Eat foods with zinc to get enough to satisfy the remedy listed below. Foods containing zinc include oysters, herring, wheat germ, sesame seeds, liver, soybeans, sunflower seeds, egg yolk and lamb.

Supplements

Acidophilus (or primidophilus, that's what I use, it's more potent)

Take acidophilus either in capsule or liquid form 2-3 times a day.

Brewer's yeast tablets taken after every meal has worked for some people. It contains chromium which is an essential mineral involved in the processing of sugar. Take 2 teaspoons of brewer's yeast daily.

Chromium (GTF or glucose tolerance factor) will aid in glucose tolerance. This will be especially beneficial for those with sugars-induced acne. Take 400 mcg of chromium. ChromMate® is very bioavailable.

Essential fatty acids (EFAs) are composed of linoleic and linolenic fatty acids and should be taken to help reduce or eliminate inflammation. Individuals with acne are often deficient in these important nutrients. The omega 6 fatty acids are found in evening primrose oil (take 500 mg three times daily), black currant seed oil, and borage seed oil. A tablespoon of fish oil daily will be helpful. Pure cold-pressed flaxseed oil is a good source of omega-3 fatty acids.

Selenium helps boost the potency of vitamin E when the two are taken together. Take 200-400 mcg. per day. People with severe cases of acne have been found to be deficient in selenium. A multi-vitamin with all the antioxidants should have sufficient selenium.

Vitamin A will help reduce sebum production and is important in maintaining healthy skin. Take 10-15,000 I.U. (not beta carotene) and 400 I.U. of vitamin D daily. For severe cases of acne you may need to increase the intake to 25,000 I.U., but do this only with medical supervision as it may cause side effects.

Vitamin B-complex Take a B-complex supplement daily.

Folic acid (a B vitamin) 10 mg daily, especially if your acne erupts at the outset of your menstrual cycle. Take along with B-6.

Vitamin B5 (pantothenic acid) has been used successfully in China. Dosage is 10 grams daily (divided into 2.5 grams doses) plus a cream containing 20% pantothenic acid by weight, applied four to six times daily. After 2-3 days there was a dramatic decrease in the amount of oil secretion, and the acne was brought under control in a few weeks' time. Severe cases needed 15-20 grams of pantothenic acid daily, and the time needed was up to six months.

Vitamin B6 will help restore normal hormone balance, especially testosterone and estrogen, which contribute to flareups. Take 50 mg three times per day. Women should start a week before menstruation and continue for a week afterward, as a minimum; daily would be preferable.

Vitamin C helps promote healing and cellular repair, enhances the immune system, and is beneficial for skin health in general. Start with 500 mg daily and increase to 1-3,000 mg or to bowel tolerance over a week or two.

Vitamin E boosts the effectiveness of certain enzymes (glutathione peroxidase) needed for good skin health and enhances the absorption of vitamin A. Take 400 IU per day. It is more effective when taken with selenium.

Zinc, an essential mineral, is more effective than antibiotics for wound healing, inflammation control, tissue regeneration and healthy skin in general. To see results you may have to take zinc for one to two months, and it should greatly reduce the recurrence of acne once the body chemistry is in balance. Zinc may be used topically or take 50 mg with each meal. Zinc picolinate is readily absorbed. If you don't see any results after a month or so, increase the level to 100 or even 150 mg with each meal. You should have very positive results within three months. Many teenage diets are high in the junk food category, which is very low in zinc. In addition to zinc, take 1 mg of copper for every 15 mg of zinc. Consult your physician before taking more than 15 mg of zinc per day for an extended period of time, as it may interfere with the absorption of copper. Caution: if you have not seen results with high doses of zinc, reduce the amount to 15-30 mg/da, along with the appropriate amount of copper, and concentrate on other remedies.

Also, trace minerals and vitamins are very important for your body's development/how it functions, and we can talk about that too.

I hope this helps, if you need more help or want to get into details feel free to I/M me on AIM or MSN.

AIM: Sk8er4life5025
    MSN: Sk8er4life5025@yahoo.com
    Last edited by Sk8er4life; 01-18-2006 at 05:43 PM.

hohoho is on a distinguished road. (+10) hohoho is on a distinguished road. (+10) hohoho is on a distinguished road. (+10) hohoho is on a distinguished road. (+10) hohoho is on a distinguished road. (+10) hohoho is on a distinguished road. (+10) hohoho is on a distinguished road. (+10) hohoho is on a distinguished road. (+10) hohoho is on a distinguished road. (+10) hohoho is on a distinguished road. (+10) hohoho is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    dude lack of armpit hair is good... youd hav to deal with it later on if you decide to compete or just generaly housekeep it caus my ****s outa control and that **** aint hot yo;d

Scaglietti will become famous soon enough. (+50) Scaglietti will become famous soon enough. (+50) Scaglietti will become famous soon enough. (+50) Scaglietti will become famous soon enough. (+50) Scaglietti will become famous soon enough. (+50) Scaglietti will become famous soon enough. (+50) Scaglietti will become famous soon enough. (+50) Scaglietti will become famous soon enough. (+50) Scaglietti will become famous soon enough. (+50) Scaglietti will become famous soon enough. (+50) Scaglietti will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    umm just wait, it'll all arrive and u wont think nothing of it... just hope your wang isnt still underdeveloped if u hook up with a girl (esp if you's already been with a "post pubescent")

SeP is just really nice. (+1000) SeP is just really nice. (+1000) SeP is just really nice. (+1000) SeP is just really nice. (+1000) SeP is just really nice. (+1000) SeP is just really nice. (+1000) SeP is just really nice. (+1000) SeP is just really nice. (+1000) SeP is just really nice. (+1000) SeP is just really nice. (+1000) SeP is just really nice. (+1000)
    chill bro, you still got a long way to go. I know 16 year olds that just hit it...

Give it time and it'll blossum.

Chino. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chino. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chino. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chino. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chino. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chino. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chino. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chino. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chino. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chino. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chino. will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    what a unlucky girl, you penis must be small since you havent started puberty.
    EAT FOR GAINS, NOT FOR TASTE!

reps back

Brink007 is a name known to all. (+5000) Brink007 is a name known to all. (+5000) Brink007 is a name known to all. (+5000) Brink007 is a name known to all. (+5000) Brink007 is a name known to all. (+5000) Brink007 is a name known to all. (+5000) Brink007 is a name known to all. (+5000) Brink007 is a name known to all. (+5000) Brink007 is a name known to all. (+5000) Brink007 is a name known to all. (+5000) Brink007 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    **** im 16 and I still only shave like once every 3 weeks
    max bench 325X1 315 Video ( http://www.youtube.com/user/jbrink2007?feature=chclk#p/u/0/kKFFPplNQ4c )
    max squat 380X1
    max deadlift 465X1
    DL 420 vid from a long time ago ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ZkRDZPBm4w )

Originally Posted by Chino.
    what a unlucky girl, you penis must be small since you havent started puberty.
    Well, I'm not going to f*** her at 15, at least I have some mature in me.
    I Rep Back!

Owe:

Recharge:
    jbodybuilder, nickrut

Owe Me:

Negs:
    Lecter(4 lyfe)

Chino. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chino. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chino. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chino. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chino. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chino. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chino. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chino. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chino. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chino. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chino. will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Well, I'm not going to f*** her at 15, at least I have some mature in me.
    huh?

if you were mature you would have sex....are u scared or something?

reps back

Originally Posted by Chino.
    huh?

if you were mature you would have sex....are u scared or something?
    Mature people know when they are able to have sex. Age wise, and I'm not old enough.
    I Rep Back!

Owe:

Recharge:
    jbodybuilder, nickrut

Owe Me:

Negs:
    Lecter(4 lyfe)

Duper will become famous soon enough. (+50) Duper will become famous soon enough. (+50) Duper will become famous soon enough. (+50) Duper will become famous soon enough. (+50) Duper will become famous soon enough. (+50) Duper will become famous soon enough. (+50) Duper will become famous soon enough. (+50) Duper will become famous soon enough. (+50) Duper will become famous soon enough. (+50) Duper will become famous soon enough. (+50) Duper will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    It's alright, I was 34 before I hit puberty.

high_standards is on a distinguished road. (+10) high_standards is on a distinguished road. (+10) high_standards is on a distinguished road. (+10) high_standards is on a distinguished road. (+10) high_standards is on a distinguished road. (+10) high_standards is on a distinguished road. (+10) high_standards is on a distinguished road. (+10) high_standards is on a distinguished road. (+10) high_standards is on a distinguished road. (+10) high_standards is on a distinguished road. (+10) high_standards is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    puberty will give you alot more than hair - like muscle density, size, and strength. hair is nasty anyway and covers up definition. and when you get big people don't even care they will respect you for your size, determination, heart, and strength.
    Transforming in 2012!

ChubbzterTF will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChubbzterTF will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChubbzterTF will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChubbzterTF will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChubbzterTF will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChubbzterTF will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChubbzterTF will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChubbzterTF will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChubbzterTF will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChubbzterTF will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChubbzterTF will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    haha bro, I'm 17. I don't have outstanding leg hair, i can go 2 weeks without shaving and still have nothing too noticeable. I'm not too worried about it though, since armpit hair isn't anything that's attractive...

..Vicious.. has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ..Vicious.. has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ..Vicious.. has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ..Vicious.. has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ..Vicious.. has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ..Vicious.. has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ..Vicious.. has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ..Vicious.. has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ..Vicious.. has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ..Vicious.. has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ..Vicious.. has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Don't feel bad, im in your exact same position and I don't really care. It shows your gonna have alot more growing to do, i'd rather be tall than short and hairy.

Mature people know when they are able to have sex. Age wise, and I'm not old enough.
    umm, get up to date. 15 is clearly a age were you can have sex. for **** sakes 13 year olds and 14 year olds are doing it.

reps back

Oh, by the way, I'm a strong Catholic and I'm not suppose to have sex before I'm married.
    I Rep Back!

Owe:

Recharge:
    jbodybuilder, nickrut

Owe Me:

Negs:
    Lecter(4 lyfe)

Big B has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Big B has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Big B has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Big B has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Big B has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Big B has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Big B has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Oh, by the way, I'm a strong Catholic and I'm not suppose to have sex before I'm married.
    Don't let Chino bust your chops, if it's your religion then stick with it. Let him make his own mistakes, it's not your place to lecture him.

Anyway, your diet needs to be upped, but I personally think your a later bloomer. It happens, but compound lifts increase hormone production, stuff like squats and deadlifts etc. Maybe your just not gonna have pit hair, personally I think it's a gift not to have pit hair, especially bein a bodybuilder. No worries it'll come eventually.

mark88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mark88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mark88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mark88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mark88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mark88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mark88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mark88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    haha i started getting armpit hair when i was 10, and i just started getting facial hair at 17

always raising my bar deviltrainee's Avatar
    deviltrainee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deviltrainee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deviltrainee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deviltrainee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deviltrainee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deviltrainee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deviltrainee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deviltrainee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deviltrainee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deviltrainee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deviltrainee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i always had hairy legs then i i got pit hair late and unfortunately im starting to get a treasure trail, id rather not have all that kind of hair because almost all girls think guys look lots better without hair.

ignore chino hes just being a troll, i bet hes a virgin, and if he actually lives the lifestyle he is advocating hes probly gonna get a girl pregnant and screw up the rest of his life. having sex or not doesnt have to do with age, it has to do with goals, maturity, where youre at in a relationship, and some peoples cases religion. there is no problem with waiting to have sex its ur choice not his.
    Height = 6'3"
    Weight = 190ish
    Age = 18

bench == 255, down to 235
    squat == 315*3, :(
    pullups == 30, about 20ish
    chins == 4 * bw + 100, :(
    deadlift == 335 old record, now :(

Killing that fat (trying) Lanstrifer's Avatar
    Lanstrifer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lanstrifer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lanstrifer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lanstrifer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lanstrifer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lanstrifer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lanstrifer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lanstrifer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lanstrifer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lanstrifer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lanstrifer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    its your genetics, even if it is not in your fathers genes it could be in his fathers, etc. or your mothers, it all depends.

do not.. i repeat do not take any boosters, you will completely ruin your body by taking anythign that boosts ur testosterone besides of course.. bodybuilding
    Never Quit, Stay Fit

Architect of Aggression One Man Army's Avatar
    One Man Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) One Man Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) One Man Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) One Man Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) One Man Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) One Man Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) One Man Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) One Man Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) One Man Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) One Man Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) One Man Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    CAlm down man..some people are just more hairy than others...I have hair on my chest and some on my back(the back hair I shave...I think the chest hair is sexy for the ladies) and someone like my brother has no hair there. I can grow a beard in like 3 days..my brother cant grow one at all....is it amount of test?? Maybe...but its nothing to worry about man..really

Killing that fat (trying) Lanstrifer's Avatar
    Lanstrifer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lanstrifer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lanstrifer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lanstrifer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lanstrifer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lanstrifer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lanstrifer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lanstrifer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lanstrifer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lanstrifer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lanstrifer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    chino is a really bad role model, and probably going to b a bad father one day due to his lack of maturity,and.. we don't care that 13 and 14 yr olds are having sex.. they can do whatever they want, they wanna mess up their lives go ahead.
    Never Quit, Stay Fit