bachovas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bachovas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bachovas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bachovas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bachovas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bachovas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bachovas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bachovas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bachovas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bachovas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bachovas is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Killer bi's and tri's workout

I don't know why but the only part of my body that is actually sore after a workout are my legs (I love the feeling of not being able to walk, don't you?), I need you people to help me setting up a workout to my arms (once a week) that the next day after doing it I couldn't brush my teeth. Don't worry the day after arms is rest and the day before I do legs...

ozcoltsfan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ozcoltsfan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ozcoltsfan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ozcoltsfan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ozcoltsfan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ozcoltsfan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ozcoltsfan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ozcoltsfan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ozcoltsfan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ozcoltsfan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ozcoltsfan is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Just work em from every angle for as long as you can, I find it easy to get my tri's and bi's hurting for days after about a 1 hour workout
    Dont waste time lifting anything light, just go for it, drink a lot of water
    If you really want Tri's to hurt do 6 or 7 different exercises to get them in every possible way
    Thats what I do, and well now ive had to lay off them a bit, cause my Tri's are like proportionally bigger than everything else

Cardinal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cardinal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cardinal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cardinal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cardinal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cardinal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cardinal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cardinal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cardinal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cardinal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cardinal has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Here is what you do: Lay off all tricep work for a couple of weeks. Come into the gym, do 9 sets skull crushers, 12 reps a set to absolute failure. Then do negative, drops sets, and forced reps. That should give most ppl DOMS.

My one question. What is your justification for wanting that kind of a workout? It seems like to me you want to be sore until your next workout which happens to be a week away. This notion is misguided.

Soreness sometimes accompanies working a muscle to fatigue after long time frame between workouts. DOMS is often reported when people only work a muscle group once a week significantly fatiguing that muscle. More frequent workouts, you are probably less likely to see it.

My point is, you can get a very beneficial workout with a minimum of muscle pain from week to week. I am not saying it is wrong to experience some DOMS, especially if your speific workout supports it, but understand it for what it is. Soreness and pain are not direct and accurate indicators of muscle growth or breakdown. Also, muscle recovery cannot be gauged by a lack of soreness! That is ludicrous.
    Our kind has never been seen before.
    And when the last of us are gone,
    We will never be seen again.
    Because there is a secret behind our creation,
    And secrets like this only come around once.

The Greg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The Greg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The Greg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The Greg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The Greg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The Greg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    DOMS?

ja2001x will become famous soon enough. (+50) ja2001x will become famous soon enough. (+50) ja2001x will become famous soon enough. (+50) ja2001x will become famous soon enough. (+50) ja2001x will become famous soon enough. (+50) ja2001x will become famous soon enough. (+50) ja2001x will become famous soon enough. (+50) ja2001x will become famous soon enough. (+50) ja2001x will become famous soon enough. (+50) ja2001x will become famous soon enough. (+50) ja2001x will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally posted by The Greg
    DOMS?
    Delayed Onset Muscle Soreness

The Greg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The Greg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The Greg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The Greg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The Greg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The Greg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    ahh

thanks

*rubs sore arm* (boxing, not lifting)

Train smarter not harder amusclehead's Avatar
    amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    i like separating when i work mine like this:

t-bicep
    2set bb curl
    2set db curl
    2set hammer curl

r-tricep
    2set close-grip bench
    2set skullcrushers
    2set dips
    2set pressdowns
    Booo

fupafighter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    heres a bi

bb curl 3 sets 12-15
    alt inc db curl 3 sets12-15
    one arm precher curl 3 sets12-15