Kevin N has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Cell-Tech: Pre or Post Workout???

MuscleTech suggests to take one serving ofCellTech imediately after you workout but any other creatine product I have seen and people I talk to say to take it 30 minutes before the workout.

Can anyone give me a little info on why they suggest taking it immediately after the workout?

Thanks alot.

Patrok will become famous soon enough. (+50) Patrok will become famous soon enough. (+50) Patrok will become famous soon enough. (+50) Patrok will become famous soon enough. (+50) Patrok will become famous soon enough. (+50) Patrok will become famous soon enough. (+50) Patrok will become famous soon enough. (+50) Patrok will become famous soon enough. (+50) Patrok will become famous soon enough. (+50) Patrok will become famous soon enough. (+50) Patrok will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    post-workout

JJbigballa22 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JJbigballa22 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JJbigballa22 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JJbigballa22 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JJbigballa22 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JJbigballa22 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JJbigballa22 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JJbigballa22 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JJbigballa22 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JJbigballa22 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JJbigballa22 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Post work out

JJ

jaredface has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Really creatine was designed to be a preworkout and thats still how it should be Muscletech is trying to campaign it a little different to bring in a few more dollars, every research you'll see (im talking about a non biasis one like a university or some foundation) that the creatine you ingest is only "active" up to 2 hours, so in theory you can take it 30 mins before workout and if you know how to workout and not on juice ur workouts are at or below 60 mins so that still gives you another 30 mins, sad but true creatine isnt really that great better of just buying the bulk eas and mix some maltodextrin in it after all thats all celltech is, theres no "special ingredient" other than taurine, no biggie there so hope this was helpful any gripes concerns praises just post it or pm me
    jared

HealthNut4Life has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HealthNut4Life has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HealthNut4Life has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HealthNut4Life has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by jaredface
    "...better of just buying the bulk eas and mix some maltodextrin in it after all thats all celltech is, theres no "special ingredient" other than taurine, "
    Dextrose would be better

jaredface has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    my bad dextrose would be better

deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Post workout is optimal for CellTech. I feel since there is 10 grams of mono in a serving that post workout is optimal and cost effective. Also, you don't want to spike your insulin before working out as the high amount of dextrose will do. You only want to do this postworkout.
    "I just use my muscles as a conversation piece, like someone walking a cheetah down 42nd Street." - Arnold Schwarzenegger

Heretic....

Kevin N has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    so everyone would agree that for quicker and better results with cell-tech, it should be taken post workout? Thanks again for the input..greatly appreciated.

deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Kevin N
    so everyone would agree that for quicker and better results with cell-tech, it should be taken post workout? Thanks again for the input..greatly appreciated.
    Yes....post workout. Before your workout you optimally want to eat a whole food meal with low GI (slower insulin response) carbs for sustained energy. Post workout the CellTech will give the high GI carbs you need. You might want to add a scoop or two of whey protein in as well!
    "I just use my muscles as a conversation piece, like someone walking a cheetah down 42nd Street." - Arnold Schwarzenegger

Heretic....

zolasboy is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Little confused

So if I take my Cell-Tech as a post workout, when do I drink my whey protien shake?

Location: Manchester, Greater Manchester, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by zolasboy View Post
    So if I take my Cell-Tech as a post workout, when do I drink my whey protien shake?
    Both can be taken whenever. Timing isn’t necessary for whey or dat der
    Strong & Unstable

zolasboy is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Thanks