urbanlegend has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) urbanlegend has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) urbanlegend has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) urbanlegend has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) urbanlegend has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) urbanlegend has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) urbanlegend has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) urbanlegend has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) urbanlegend has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) urbanlegend has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) urbanlegend has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

When to use Amino acids during cutting

These things are soo expensive where I live, like 15$ for a 10 day supply....needless to day,I wont be using them like that for a 2 month cutting session....so When would be ideal to use them? when I start like really cutting the cals back, or are they any use cutting to begin with?

(Noe: I have the rest of my diet figured out, so dont go ont about "your diet is the most importatn thing, THEN worry about supplements, remember, Im not asking about my diet
    Last edited by urbanlegend; 10-25-2002 at 06:06 PM.

TAA007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    If you can afford enough, then 30min before training and right after are important. Some people will, instead, take the pills throughout training, like every 5-10 minutes they will sallow few, i think that is a good idea too, i tried that with AA and BCAA. You can do that with Liver tabs too as a cheap source of AA.

If budget is a concern , take them before training.

Good luck.