Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Krzna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krzna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krzna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krzna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krzna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krzna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krzna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krzna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krzna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krzna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krzna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Cool Stimulant X - For Dummies and everyone else

The below writeup is a product of my research and experiences managing testers and using Stimulant X. This writeup may/may not be 100% accurate. As with any stimulant I would advise caution while driving and stacking with other supplements. It is not advisable for users below the age of 18 to try out this product.

1)Has anyone reported effects of drinking alcohol while taking this?
    Of the 30 odd testers that official reported their results, 6 took alcoholic beverages at various concentrations ranging from 6% to 35%.
    The results were elevated moods, no inhibitions, and some reported extreme up and down mood stimulus. Of course Alcohol, other stimulants and OTC drugs of any kind are not recommended with X.

2) Can you consume alcoholic beverages while on STIM-X?
    Stimulant X contains methylated Xanthanines. Effects of methyxanthines
    on the circulatory system are complex and sometime antagonistic. Xanthines also cause a significant increase in cerebrovascular resistance with a decrease in blood flow and in the oxygen tension of the brain. Alcohol is a diuretic. It’s therefore not too good to combine them together. And certainly not recommended by us.

3) If STIM-X and a Hormonal alternative both cause and increase in BP and a dehydrate the body, would it be wise to use both at the same time(stacked)?

Stim X and ph’s is not recommended for someone with pre-existent Blood pressure conditions. The combo is also NOT recommended for someone who
    is under MAOI based medication.

4) Would it be safe to drink coffee while taking stim-x?

Yes, coffee is ok to drink with Stim X, however if you are too sensitive to stimulants we would highly recommend that you be careful in your use. We suggest that you try Stim-X without ANY additional products to be aware of the effectiveness of Stim X first.

Caffeine effects the central nervous system in doses ranging from 85 to 250 mg; the amount contained in 1 to 3 cups of coffee. Many individuals
    use caffeine to reduce drowsiness and fatigue, improve mood, alertness and productivity. Caffeine increases capacity for sustained intellectual effort with clearer flow of thought. Doses above 250-mg methylxanthines produce nervousness, insomnia, restlessness, and tremors. At higher doses focal and generalized convulsions have been reported.

5) Is there a full write-up for the product anywhere?
    I am working on it as we speak. You can expect it sometime soon.

6) What is the recommended dosage?

We recommend you start off at NO MORE THAN 1 capsule for the first time.Most users have real good effects from 1 pill. Please do not go over
    board with your first time dosage, or for that matter, with any dosafe. It is always wise to first assess tolerance before ramping it up.

7) Is there anything STIM-X should or should not be taken with?
    Stimulant-X should not be taken with Yohimbe/Yohimbine, Ephedra, MAOI medication or any prescription or non-prescription meds that have a stimulatory affect. Please read our label for further information.

8) Can I stack STIM-X with other ph products?
    This depends on your pre-existent blood pressure and sensitivity to stimulants.

9) Should STIM-X be taken with food or on an empty stomach?

Stimulant X can be taken preferably after a meal. Though there is no report of Stim X causing jitters, it’s avoidable on an empty stomach.

10)Will STIM-X work well with a low cal / low carb diet?

Yes, Stim X will work with any kind of diet.

11) Does STIM-X have any negative affect on the liver?

Though it contains a Methyl, Stim X will not be detrimental to the liver. This idea that simple methyl analogs of any kind can cause liver stress is hypothetical only to those without proper knowledge to access the facts. Methylation affects the liver only when an androgen activity is encountered.

12) Any reason you can't use this STIM-X on a regular basis?/Should
    STIM-X be cycled?
    Just like any other stimulant, Stim X is best used for 2-3 weeks with an off-time of two weeks. This way the body does not "get used to" the neuro
    stimulation from X.

13) Does STIM-X have any positive / negative effects on hunger /appetite?
    Stim X has reported to be a very good appetite suppresant.

14) Is a loading phase necessary for STIM-X?

No!!!! Stim X is not creatine. The first dose is probably going to show you that pretty clearly.

15) Does STIM-X increase your metabolism?

Stim X does not have a direct effect on metabolism, however the extreme stimulantion will push you harder on your workouts/gym and take
    cardio to a whole new level thereby having a synergestic effect on your metabs. Although it should be noted that many report that the “do more” in a day and realize an increase in calorie expenditure as a result.

16) Can you take STIM-X if you are currently taking a prescription medication for headaches or blood pressure?

As mentioned above its better to stay away from X if you have pre-existent conditions. Always consult your doctor before starting any new diet, supplement or exercise program.

17) Can I stack EC with STIM-X ?
    It is not wise to stack EC with X as one may experience nervousness, irritability, insomnia, increased heart beat, hypertension, gastric distress, peptic ulcer, delirium, seizures and/or coma. (The reported negative side effects for EC stacks)

18) Can I use STIM-X for a lean bulk?
    Sure if cardio is a part of your routine, Stim X is going to work wonders.

19) Is Stim X more of a thermo or a stimulant?

Stim X is a stimulant, it aids in fat loss but is not directly a fat loss agent.

20) Any known effects on Libido?

None as yet, the beta went pretty fine, Women testers feel even better and have higher libido with Stim X.

21) Any reports on cramping?
    No reports on cramping have been reported. However if there is a stray case of cramps, taurine at high doses is advised.

22) How much of an increase in water should be taken?

Water intake should be kept at a healthy 1-1.5 gal every day during X.

A Brief writeup on the thiamine Analog -
    In alkaline media the thiamine cyclic form is converted into a thiol form with an opened thiazole ring.A possible role of the thiamine thiol form in releasing deposited nitric oxide from low-molecular-weight S-nitrosothiols and protein S-nitrosothiols and in regulation of blood flow in the vascular bed maybe expected. Since B1 is part of an enzyme system (called the pyruvate dehydrogenase system) that enables oxygen-based processing of sugar.

When vitamin B1 functions in this energy-production capacity, it is usually present in the form of TDP, or thiamin diphosphate. lso plays a key role in support of the nervous system, where it permits healthy development of the fat-like coverings which surround most nerves (called myelin sheaths). In the absence of vitamin B1, these coverings can degenerate or become damaged. Pain, prickly sensations, and nerve deadening are nerve-related symptoms that can result from vitamin B1 deficiency.

A second type of connection between TDP ester and the nervous system involves its role in the production of the messaging molecule acetylcholine. This molecule, called a neurotransmitter, is used by the nervous system to relay messages between the nerves and muscles. Stim X contains the time release version giving the effect that everyone is talking about.

I am not a doctor, the above writeup is not to be construted as medical advise.Please use this product with caution.

Last edited by Krzna; 01-18-2006 at 06:51 AM.
    Proudly Sponsored by BETTER BODY SPORTS!
    Trained by IFBB PRO FAKHRI MUBARAK.

TE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Nice work.
    Strong enough for a man, but made for a woman.

"I'm not cheating, I'm winning!" - my 5-yr old son

"Life is not about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself" - George Bernard Shaw

Krzna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krzna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krzna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krzna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krzna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krzna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krzna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krzna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krzna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krzna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krzna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    4 53 am , X factor , intersting stuff does'nt let me sleep and makes me post all this.

C-Los 21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) C-Los 21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) C-Los 21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) C-Los 21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) C-Los 21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) C-Los 21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) C-Los 21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) C-Los 21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) C-Los 21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) C-Los 21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) C-Los 21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Krzna
    4 53 am , X factor , intersting stuff does'nt let me sleep and makes me post all this.
    Pop 2 more and start on the next write-up
    Anabolic Xtreme Representative

www.Anabolicx.com
    www.Stimulantx.com
    www.Hyperdrol.com
    forum.anabolicx.com

VIP@www.OFF-TOPICBOARD.com

TexAss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TexAss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TexAss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TexAss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TexAss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TexAss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TexAss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TexAss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TexAss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TexAss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TexAss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Nice work.

I never got my samples, did they mail out? (appears the page for samples is gone too)
    *No Crew*

chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by C-Los 21
    Pop 2 more and start on the next write-up
    Such a nice guy.

Good write-up K!
    Panthers/Tar Heels/Hurricanes/Durham Bulls

CaGray88 is just really nice. (+1000) CaGray88 is just really nice. (+1000) CaGray88 is just really nice. (+1000) CaGray88 is just really nice. (+1000) CaGray88 is just really nice. (+1000) CaGray88 is just really nice. (+1000) CaGray88 is just really nice. (+1000) CaGray88 is just really nice. (+1000) CaGray88 is just really nice. (+1000) CaGray88 is just really nice. (+1000) CaGray88 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Might want to put something on there about people with anxiety. I took it and was up for 50 hours(beta version so higher dose). I'm waiting on my samples(when are these going out?) so I can try it again and see what happens.
    Anything I say is for educational purposes only and I do NOT condone the act or use of anything illegal.

Registered User italionstallion's Avatar
    italionstallion is a jewel in the rough. (+500) italionstallion is a jewel in the rough. (+500) italionstallion is a jewel in the rough. (+500) italionstallion is a jewel in the rough. (+500) italionstallion is a jewel in the rough. (+500) italionstallion is a jewel in the rough. (+500) italionstallion is a jewel in the rough. (+500) italionstallion is a jewel in the rough. (+500) italionstallion is a jewel in the rough. (+500) italionstallion is a jewel in the rough. (+500) italionstallion is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    How could it not increase metabolism if it has caffeine in it? (even if it is by a small amount)
    M.O.B.

Registered User italionstallion's Avatar
    italionstallion is a jewel in the rough. (+500) italionstallion is a jewel in the rough. (+500) italionstallion is a jewel in the rough. (+500) italionstallion is a jewel in the rough. (+500) italionstallion is a jewel in the rough. (+500) italionstallion is a jewel in the rough. (+500) italionstallion is a jewel in the rough. (+500) italionstallion is a jewel in the rough. (+500) italionstallion is a jewel in the rough. (+500) italionstallion is a jewel in the rough. (+500) italionstallion is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Also, if it doesnt increase metabolism or have a direct effect on weight loss why in your product description does it say "One serving keeps you burning fat for up to 12 hours"?
    M.O.B.

Not what I use to be..... StrongEnough?'s Avatar
    StrongEnough? is on a distinguished road. (+10) StrongEnough? is on a distinguished road. (+10) StrongEnough? is on a distinguished road. (+10) StrongEnough? is on a distinguished road. (+10) StrongEnough? is on a distinguished road. (+10) StrongEnough? is on a distinguished road. (+10) StrongEnough? is on a distinguished road. (+10) StrongEnough? is on a distinguished road. (+10) StrongEnough? is on a distinguished road. (+10) StrongEnough? is on a distinguished road. (+10) StrongEnough? is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Nice! I'm still waiting on my samples. Is this something that I need to take all day long, or can I just pop two 30-45 minutes before a workout?

adyn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adyn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adyn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adyn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adyn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adyn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adyn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adyn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adyn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adyn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adyn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Nice right up man, I am waiting on sampels as well and can't wait to try them.

Mister_A is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mister_A is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mister_A is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mister_A is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mister_A is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mister_A is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mister_A is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mister_A is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mister_A is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mister_A is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mister_A is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I love writeups
    Scheizekopf

CaGray88 is just really nice. (+1000) CaGray88 is just really nice. (+1000) CaGray88 is just really nice. (+1000) CaGray88 is just really nice. (+1000) CaGray88 is just really nice. (+1000) CaGray88 is just really nice. (+1000) CaGray88 is just really nice. (+1000) CaGray88 is just really nice. (+1000) CaGray88 is just really nice. (+1000) CaGray88 is just really nice. (+1000) CaGray88 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by StrongEnough?
    Nice! I'm still waiting on my samples. Is this something that I need to take all day long, or can I just pop two 30-45 minutes before a workout?
    Just take one in the morning and see how it goes. I wouldn't take it later in the day because if it hasn't wore off...you won't sleep.
    Anything I say is for educational purposes only and I do NOT condone the act or use of anything illegal.

Not what I use to be..... StrongEnough?'s Avatar
    StrongEnough? is on a distinguished road. (+10) StrongEnough? is on a distinguished road. (+10) StrongEnough? is on a distinguished road. (+10) StrongEnough? is on a distinguished road. (+10) StrongEnough? is on a distinguished road. (+10) StrongEnough? is on a distinguished road. (+10) StrongEnough? is on a distinguished road. (+10) StrongEnough? is on a distinguished road. (+10) StrongEnough? is on a distinguished road. (+10) StrongEnough? is on a distinguished road. (+10) StrongEnough? is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by CaGray88
    Just take one in the morning and see how it goes. I wouldn't take it later in the day because if it hasn't wore off...you won't sleep.

LOL.... that would be a first. Thanks for all the great info! Reps for ya!

laz is just really nice. (+1000) laz is just really nice. (+1000) laz is just really nice. (+1000) laz is just really nice. (+1000) laz is just really nice. (+1000) laz is just really nice. (+1000) laz is just really nice. (+1000) laz is just really nice. (+1000) laz is just really nice. (+1000) laz is just really nice. (+1000) laz is just really nice. (+1000)
    I have taken spike which contains thiamine di(2-methylpropionate disulfide) and i just took stim x yesterday which contains Thiamine disulfide butyrate ester. For some reason these compounds make me feel flu like. I took stim x yesterday and felt extremely achy and i dont think i can finish a log over at BN. I am willing to send the bottle back to you guys if you want. Get back to me.

beer20 is just really nice. (+1000) beer20 is just really nice. (+1000) beer20 is just really nice. (+1000) beer20 is just really nice. (+1000) beer20 is just really nice. (+1000) beer20 is just really nice. (+1000) beer20 is just really nice. (+1000) beer20 is just really nice. (+1000) beer20 is just really nice. (+1000) beer20 is just really nice. (+1000) beer20 is just really nice. (+1000)

Thumbs up

nice writeup.
    im glad this time you made it for dummies and everyone else...
    - SNS Rep
    - http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/sns/sns.htm
    - Beer20 @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

pumpedgator has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pumpedgator has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pumpedgator has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pumpedgator has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pumpedgator has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pumpedgator has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pumpedgator has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pumpedgator has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pumpedgator has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pumpedgator has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pumpedgator has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by italionstallion
    How could it not increase metabolism if it has caffeine in it? (even if it is by a small amount)
    Also, if it doesnt increase metabolism or have a direct effect on weight loss why in your product description does it say "One serving keeps you burning fat for up to 12 hours"?
    I would like to see both of these questions addressed. I pre-ordered some, and I am excited about getting it---its probably at my place now.

Could you report some of the commonalities among the 30 odd testers in regards to its affects on sleep?
    2.Respect newbies. A lot to ask, I know, especially if they don't read the board rules. But please, do not flame them. Point out there mistake in a proper and to the point manner (the shorter the better, as stupid questions are never in short supply) and point them to the correct places to find the correct information. Rules, FAQ’s and the search button. -Board Protocol by BC

C-Los 21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) C-Los 21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) C-Los 21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) C-Los 21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) C-Los 21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) C-Los 21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) C-Los 21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) C-Los 21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) C-Los 21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) C-Los 21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) C-Los 21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    ItallionStallion----I have sent the questions over to AX, I am sure you want a thorough and detailed answer.

Thanks for the comments!

www.Anabolicx.com
    www.Stimulantx.com
    www.Hyperdrol.com
    forum.anabolicx.com

Originally Posted by laz
    I have taken spike which contains thiamine di(2-methylpropionate disulfide) and i just took stim x yesterday which contains Thiamine disulfide butyrate ester. For some reason these compounds make me feel flu like. I took stim x yesterday and felt extremely achy and i dont think i can finish a log over at BN. I am willing to send the bottle back to you guys if you want. Get back to me.
    I understand and it's no problem.
    You got a PM.

www.Anabolicx.com
    www.Stimulantx.com
    www.Hyperdrol.com
    forum.anabolicx.com

Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    when the hell is this supposed to hit retail
    IG: @tuanlifts

laz is just really nice. (+1000) laz is just really nice. (+1000) laz is just really nice. (+1000) laz is just really nice. (+1000) laz is just really nice. (+1000) laz is just really nice. (+1000) laz is just really nice. (+1000) laz is just really nice. (+1000) laz is just really nice. (+1000) laz is just really nice. (+1000) laz is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by C-Los 21
    I understand and it's no problem.
    You got a PM.
    Thanks for understanding! I will see if any of my SNS buddies want to do a log on it.

Originally Posted by Madevilz
    when the hell is this supposed to hit retail
    It's already available online at "other" stores, unfortunately it is not available on BB.com at the moment.
    The cyberstore will most likely have it next week at the latest.

www.Anabolicx.com
    www.Stimulantx.com
    www.Hyperdrol.com
    forum.anabolicx.com

davedepezio has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) davedepezio has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) davedepezio has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) davedepezio has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) davedepezio has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) davedepezio has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) davedepezio has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) davedepezio has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) davedepezio has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) davedepezio has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) davedepezio has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Nice right up man way to go. Thanks
    "I have got to get me one of these"

Originally Posted by laz
    Thanks for understanding! I will see if any of my SNS buddies want to do a log on it.
    Got the PM, thanks!

www.Anabolicx.com
    www.Stimulantx.com
    www.Hyperdrol.com
    forum.anabolicx.com

We are working on the Stim-X write-up.

> 1-How could it not increase metabolism if it has caffeine in it?

It does. So it will incease it a small bit. Not like Ephedra.

> 2-Also, if it doesnt increase metabolism or have a direct effect on
    > weightloss why in your product description does it say "One serving keeps you burning fat for up to 12 hours"?

We are working on the detailed write-up.
    >

www.Anabolicx.com
    www.Stimulantx.com
    www.Hyperdrol.com
    forum.anabolicx.com

Mister_A is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mister_A is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mister_A is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mister_A is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mister_A is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mister_A is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mister_A is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mister_A is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mister_A is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mister_A is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mister_A is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I forgot to mention that I love Stim X
    Scheizekopf

its a stim, pushes u to do cardio like crazy, the effects are 12 hours plus and yes you will burn fat like crazy.

like i said, this is my perception and not an official writeup.

EricTheRed is just really nice. (+1000) EricTheRed is just really nice. (+1000) EricTheRed is just really nice. (+1000) EricTheRed is just really nice. (+1000) EricTheRed is just really nice. (+1000) EricTheRed is just really nice. (+1000) EricTheRed is just really nice. (+1000) EricTheRed is just really nice. (+1000) EricTheRed is just really nice. (+1000) EricTheRed is just really nice. (+1000) EricTheRed is just really nice. (+1000)
    hey krzna when are you sending out the bottles for tester logs?

Originally Posted by EricTheRed
    hey krzna when are you sending out the bottles for tester logs?
    the addresses went through last week, i ll chk and get back to you tommorrow.

EricTheRed is just really nice. (+1000) EricTheRed is just really nice. (+1000) EricTheRed is just really nice. (+1000) EricTheRed is just really nice. (+1000) EricTheRed is just really nice. (+1000) EricTheRed is just really nice. (+1000) EricTheRed is just really nice. (+1000) EricTheRed is just really nice. (+1000) EricTheRed is just really nice. (+1000) EricTheRed is just really nice. (+1000) EricTheRed is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Krzna
    the addresses went through last week, i ll chk and get back to you tommorrow.
    sweet thanks, just wondering whats up thats all