tiger03 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Getting Head Aches While Working out

Sorry if it has been done before i did search previous posts.
    I got headaches previously but stopped getting them after i stopped working out for like 2-3 months. I recently joined up the gym didnt get any sort of headaches for a while till couple of days ago while i was doing jack knives on the swiss ball does any one know, what the main cause of the head aches? I did go to doctors but she said it seems fine.
    Thanks in advance for your help.

Cheers

oLuca has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Drink more Water kidd.
    Bulking until April
    |GOAL| 8 lbs muscle in 11 weeks (Shoot for the moon and if you miss you still amongst those stars)

Lintford is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lintford is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lintford is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lintford is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lintford is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lintford is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lintford is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lintford is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lintford is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lintford is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lintford is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    hey mate, keep these issues in check, and it should be cool.
    1.Breathing during exercise
    2,water
    3.sleep
    4.nutrition before workout

ManWithADream is on a distinguished road. (+10) ManWithADream is on a distinguished road. (+10) ManWithADream is on a distinguished road. (+10) ManWithADream is on a distinguished road. (+10) ManWithADream is on a distinguished road. (+10) ManWithADream is on a distinguished road. (+10) ManWithADream is on a distinguished road. (+10) ManWithADream is on a distinguished road. (+10) ManWithADream is on a distinguished road. (+10) ManWithADream is on a distinguished road. (+10) ManWithADream is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    OK well those are all fine and dandy but here are some more realistic ideas if your headaches are frequent:

1.) Get a chiropractor checkup - check for nerve damage or spinal irregularities.

2.) Caffeine? - either cut it back (slowly) or if you don't use it, don't start.

3.) Any new supps. or new foods? Cut them out.

4.) Allergies - get a medical exam to make sure of anything that could be wrong.

These are some problems of people who have frequent headaches that aren't "normal" headaches, that is if they are consistent.
    ~*Many fall but one remains*~
    *Reps* If I post anything worth your time reading.
    *Negs* If I'm being ignorant sometimes, it happens.

Paranoid of Salmonella RaiderLacrosse's Avatar
    RaiderLacrosse has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RaiderLacrosse has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RaiderLacrosse has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RaiderLacrosse has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RaiderLacrosse has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RaiderLacrosse has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RaiderLacrosse has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RaiderLacrosse has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RaiderLacrosse has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RaiderLacrosse has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RaiderLacrosse has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Sounds like you're holding your breath during your workouts which is probably the mose feasible reason for your headaches. Also, creatine will give you headaches if you're not intaking enough water during the first couple weeks.

tiger03 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I am not actually taking any protein as a suppliment form i just eat foods like tuna,chicken breast and so on. I think its the breathing i spoke the gym manager he said he had the same thing and he gave it a lilttle rest and saw neurologist and it was that problem. I will give try make sure i breath right while doing exercises becase when i first had it it went away after a while. I went and saw my gp today she referred to the sports medicine doctors they rather expensive but i am takin some medications for joint pains so yeah thanks for the help guys.

essex15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i used to get this and all because i was overtraining this could be your problem

ThrillHouse43 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ThrillHouse43 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ThrillHouse43 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ThrillHouse43 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ThrillHouse43 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ThrillHouse43 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ThrillHouse43 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ThrillHouse43 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ThrillHouse43 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ThrillHouse43 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ThrillHouse43 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Happened to me when I first started. Just focus on your breathing. Makes things easier.

Anyone else kind of lose their hearing when lifting really heavy? Happens to me, but hearing comes back fine and no long term porblems seem present.
    Perseverance
    Against all opposition
    Crushing all limitations
    Pure strength through solitude
    Discipline and determination

Dr Triceps has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dr Triceps has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dr Triceps has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dr Triceps has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dr Triceps has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dr Triceps has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dr Triceps has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dr Triceps has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dr Triceps has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dr Triceps has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dr Triceps has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Neuralgia., Trigeminal or occipital. Look it up and you'll find the answer...
    If the human mind were simple enough to understand, we'd be too simple to understand it- Emerson Pugh.

Matth3wJL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Matth3wJL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Matth3wJL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Matth3wJL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Matth3wJL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Matth3wJL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Matth3wJL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Matth3wJL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Matth3wJL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Matth3wJL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Matth3wJL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by tiger03
    Sorry if it has been done before i did search previous posts.
    I got headaches previously but stopped getting them after i stopped working out for like 2-3 months. I recently joined up the gym didnt get any sort of headaches for a while till couple of days ago while i was doing jack knives on the swiss ball does any one know, what the main cause of the head aches? I did go to doctors but she said it seems fine.
    Thanks in advance for your help.

Cheers
    I had the same problem. I found that if i consentrated more on breathing and drinking more water it helped but i still had the headache toward to back of my head when I exerted myself. I stopped supplementing BSN Nitrix and the headaches stopped. Could of been to much blood flow to my head. Don't know if you are supplementing anything like that.. if you are get off it and see how it goes.
    Power, Performance, Perfection
    "To the world you might be one person, but to one person you might be the world."
    "The hardest thing to learn in life is which bridge to cross and which to burn."
    "Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent."

latspread is a jewel in the rough. (+500) latspread is a jewel in the rough. (+500) latspread is a jewel in the rough. (+500) latspread is a jewel in the rough. (+500) latspread is a jewel in the rough. (+500) latspread is a jewel in the rough. (+500) latspread is a jewel in the rough. (+500) latspread is a jewel in the rough. (+500) latspread is a jewel in the rough. (+500) latspread is a jewel in the rough. (+500) latspread is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Lintford
    hey mate, keep these issues in check, and it should be cool.
    1.Breathing during exercise
    2,water
    3.sleep
    4.nutrition before workout
    i agree.

brandon11130 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brandon11130 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brandon11130 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brandon11130 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brandon11130 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brandon11130 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brandon11130 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brandon11130 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brandon11130 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brandon11130 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brandon11130 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i would get the worst headachs/pain in between my neck and my head, i went to the cyropracter and he took a measurment of my neck and one of my bones in my neck was out of line, from squatting or somthing.
    internet stats prove nothing
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=625231 my whole transformation
    www.myspace.com/brandon11130

siphon_a has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) siphon_a has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) siphon_a has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) siphon_a has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) siphon_a has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) siphon_a has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) siphon_a has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) siphon_a has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) siphon_a has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) siphon_a has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Oh yeah, those bad headaches in the back of your head? I used to get those bad boys all the time. People told me that I wasn't breathing enough (I've been lifting for four years) or that I wasn't drinking enough water (I don't like soda so it's all I drink. More than a gallon a day.). Maybe for some people that would help, but odds are it's something your taking.

I was on the generic of Accutane, and after I consulted my doctor, they took me off of it for a week. Voila, instant headache-cure. I haven't had any since.

Mbenn55 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    yeah dude it may be breathing because a while back i was doing really heavy leg press (at least for me) and i dont think i was breathing correctly and i felt like a pop kinda feeling and when i stood up afterward my head was killing me...i threw up in the bathroom and couldnt sleep that night...the doctor said it was too much blood to my head (because of the angle of leg press machines) and not enough oxygen so i stress a blood vessel in there...it went away after a week or so and now i just dont do leg press anymore cause i can feel a headache coming on whenever i do it...