user2245 will become famous soon enough. (+50) user2245 will become famous soon enough. (+50) user2245 will become famous soon enough. (+50) user2245 will become famous soon enough. (+50) user2245 will become famous soon enough. (+50) user2245 will become famous soon enough. (+50) user2245 will become famous soon enough. (+50) user2245 will become famous soon enough. (+50) user2245 will become famous soon enough. (+50) user2245 will become famous soon enough. (+50) user2245 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Why do people think starving there bodies makes them loose weight!

I used to believe that starving myself would make me loose weight. It did but I was sooo flabby and not to mention out of gas, literally! I was always sick and never had energy to go anywhere plus as soon as I stopped, which you have to stop, eventually you have to eat again, I not only gained the weight back rapidly but I was heavier then I was when I decide to diet in the beginning! I educated myself in nutrition and realized how BIG of mistake that was! As soon as I incorporated a healthy way of eating in to my life I not only saw dramatic results but an incredible amount of energy!!! I couldn't believe that I could get to 8% body fat from eating almost 200 grams of carbs a day! YES I SAID CARBS!!!! I eat 6 to 9 meals a day including my shakes!!! wow! I wish I could make the world understand that, but It took me so long to figure that out!
    Theresa Gilmore

tunaB0Y has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tunaB0Y has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tunaB0Y has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tunaB0Y has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tunaB0Y has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tunaB0Y has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tunaB0Y has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tunaB0Y has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tunaB0Y has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tunaB0Y has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tunaB0Y has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Public media (mainly some idiotic celebrities who set bad examples) and word of mouth, the greatest sources of misinformation.

I used to believe that if I only ate 1 meal a day at lunch time I would lose weight, and this is what some skinny friend told me.

Then there's my work colleague, who tried out the 700calorie a day diet (God knows who told her about this insane diet), and she fell ill for 2 weeks as her immune system broke down. She's now listening to me and eating regularly.
    Gain gain gain

thebadguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) thebadguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) thebadguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) thebadguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) thebadguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) thebadguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) thebadguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) thebadguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) thebadguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) thebadguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) thebadguy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    because they're idiots
    Last edited by thebadguy; 01-22-2008 at 03:24 AM.

MissThing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MissThing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MissThing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MissThing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MissThing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MissThing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MissThing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MissThing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MissThing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MissThing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MissThing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Theresa Gilmore View Post
    Why do people think starving there bodies makes them loose weight!
    Well it WILL make you lose weight, just not in a healthy or a (necessarily) attractive way.

Plus, like you say, if you don't modify your lifestyle, you'll gain it back anyway.
    LIFT. EAT. REST. REPEAT.

part of DA...keep it on the QT

kalagan is not very helpful. (-500) kalagan is not very helpful. (-500) kalagan is not very helpful. (-500) kalagan is not very helpful. (-500) kalagan is not very helpful. (-500) kalagan is not very helpful. (-500) kalagan is not very helpful. (-500) kalagan is not very helpful. (-500) kalagan is not very helpful. (-500) kalagan is not very helpful. (-500) kalagan is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by MissThing View Post
    Well it WILL make you lose weight, just not in a healthy or a (necessarily) attractive way.
    Exactly. You want to lose weight ? Just eat less...know i'm not saying you will only lose fat !

Dom_88 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dom_88 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dom_88 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dom_88 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dom_88 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dom_88 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dom_88 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dom_88 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dom_88 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dom_88 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dom_88 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Their genius thinking is that since eating a lot=getting fat, then eating less must=losing weight. That's really all it comes down to.
    Friendship b/w women:
    A woman doesn't come home one night. The next day she tells her husband she slept over at a girlfriend's place. Her husband calls 10 of her best friends. None know anything about it.

Friendship b/w men:
    A man doesn't come home one night. The next day he tells his wife he slept over at a friend's place. His wife calls 10 of the husband's best friends. 8 of them confirm he slept over, the other 2 claim he's still there.

KTHNXBYE is just really nice. (+1000) KTHNXBYE is just really nice. (+1000) KTHNXBYE is just really nice. (+1000) KTHNXBYE is just really nice. (+1000) KTHNXBYE is just really nice. (+1000) KTHNXBYE is just really nice. (+1000) KTHNXBYE is just really nice. (+1000) KTHNXBYE is just really nice. (+1000) KTHNXBYE is just really nice. (+1000) KTHNXBYE is just really nice. (+1000) KTHNXBYE is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by MissThing View Post

Plus, like you say, if you don't modify your lifestyle, you'll gain it back anyway.
    X2.
    I'm in for the rep trade... Jus' sayin'.

SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I learned the hard way too. I eat all god damn day and i love it.

BlackRadio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BlackRadio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BlackRadio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BlackRadio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BlackRadio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BlackRadio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BlackRadio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BlackRadio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BlackRadio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BlackRadio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BlackRadio has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    ...because it does...
    Check out my band! https://makingmattersworse.bandcamp.com

Misc Guitarist #8