das08 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

How much for my body weight? keto diet!

Hya,
    I have been reading about the ketogenic diet and wanting to get started on it. But I am having a hard time with the number's side of it.

Could someone who knows about the keto diet help me figure out how much fat, protein and carbs(50 grams i think is recomended) I need for my body weight?
    Also how many calories im allowed per day for my body weight?

I weigh 206lbs and bodyfat percentage is 26.1%

I arn't being lazy guys I have searched it, but i am generally crap with numbers and finding it hard.
    So your help is much appreciated.

Thanks

fat now phat later Da_MiLkY_bar_Kid's Avatar
    Da_MiLkY_bar_Kid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Da_MiLkY_bar_Kid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Da_MiLkY_bar_Kid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Da_MiLkY_bar_Kid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Da_MiLkY_bar_Kid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Da_MiLkY_bar_Kid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Da_MiLkY_bar_Kid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Da_MiLkY_bar_Kid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Da_MiLkY_bar_Kid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Da_MiLkY_bar_Kid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Da_MiLkY_bar_Kid is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

im not to good with numbers either

but i use

fitday.com and i enter my own foods and stuff it's so easy it does it for u
    if i die..i die.

das08 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Think i have finally got it figured now mate.
    Thanks for the advice on the food counter thing.

jrbruin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jrbruin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jrbruin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jrbruin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jrbruin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jrbruin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jrbruin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jrbruin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jrbruin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jrbruin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jrbruin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey, start with 20g or less of carbs per day. Do that for the first two weeks or so before you try going any higher than that.