Evian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Evian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Evian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Evian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Evian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Evian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Evian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Evian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Evian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Evian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Evian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

How to you guys cope with the day after working out?

Don't you guys feel sleepy after working out?

I tried coffee and redbull, they work but only for a very short time then I'll start sleeping on the study table.

So how do you guys stay awake after working out?

deviante has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deviante has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deviante has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deviante has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deviante has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deviante has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    TIP: workout in the evening
    on the journey

FRANK MCGRATH RULES!

Fringe! is just really nice. (+1000) Fringe! is just really nice. (+1000) Fringe! is just really nice. (+1000) Fringe! is just really nice. (+1000) Fringe! is just really nice. (+1000) Fringe! is just really nice. (+1000) Fringe! is just really nice. (+1000) Fringe! is just really nice. (+1000) Fringe! is just really nice. (+1000) Fringe! is just really nice. (+1000) Fringe! is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by deviante View Post
    TIP: workout in the evening
    x2.
    i work out after college has finished, around 3.45 till 5.15ish
    everyone says im more sociable after ive worked out lol, endorphins FTW

Young333 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Young333 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Young333 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Young333 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Young333 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Young333 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Young333 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Young333 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Young333 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Young333 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Young333 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Workout afternoon/evening.

Take a multi.
    *** Misc Cigar Crew ***

Milwaukee Brewers

Green Bay Packers

ruga buga has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ruga buga has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ruga buga has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ruga buga has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ruga buga has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ruga buga has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ruga buga has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ruga buga has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ruga buga has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ruga buga has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ruga buga has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    eat

Currently eating

LiftingAddict has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LiftingAddict has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LiftingAddict has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LiftingAddict has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LiftingAddict has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LiftingAddict has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LiftingAddict has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LiftingAddict has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LiftingAddict has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LiftingAddict has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LiftingAddict has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Today is my rest day (yea sucks). But anyways on rest days I just eat lots of protein + complex carbs and just do nothing or go to friends house.

PowerHawk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PowerHawk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PowerHawk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PowerHawk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PowerHawk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PowerHawk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PowerHawk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PowerHawk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PowerHawk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PowerHawk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PowerHawk is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I know what you mean, I do a full body routine so I'm burned after lifting. I usually just take it easy, since I'm not done until 4:00 there's not much I can do anyway.
    My log http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=340494691

Rigit23 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rigit23 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rigit23 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rigit23 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rigit23 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rigit23 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rigit23 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rigit23 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rigit23 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rigit23 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rigit23 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I don't get tired. Just have a good meal rich in protein and complex carbs and you are all set.
    *Boston Misc Crew*
    *Horsehead Crew*
    *TFW no gf crew*

"It's not who you know, it's who you blow"
    - Abraham Lincoln

Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    take speed

Evian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Evian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Evian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Evian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Evian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Evian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Evian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Evian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Evian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Evian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Evian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Fringe! View Post
    x2.
    I workout at 3pm, gym closes at 9.30pm.

gbarnes123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    After working out, I feel reborn for a couple of hours. Perhaps you are not eating enough pre/post workout?

SpoofRocket has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SpoofRocket has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SpoofRocket has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SpoofRocket has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SpoofRocket has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SpoofRocket has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SpoofRocket has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SpoofRocket has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SpoofRocket has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SpoofRocket has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SpoofRocket has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I Rep Back Brah! - 1000lb Club

Bon is a name known to all. (+5000) Bon is a name known to all. (+5000) Bon is a name known to all. (+5000) Bon is a name known to all. (+5000) Bon is a name known to all. (+5000) Bon is a name known to all. (+5000) Bon is a name known to all. (+5000) Bon is a name known to all. (+5000) Bon is a name known to all. (+5000) Bon is a name known to all. (+5000) Bon is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by SpoofRocket
    This made me lmao...
    "Success rests not only on ability, but upon commitment, loyalty, and pride."
    - Vince Lombardi

"No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training...what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable."
    - Socrates

HazeLifter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HazeLifter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HazeLifter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HazeLifter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HazeLifter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HazeLifter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HazeLifter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HazeLifter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HazeLifter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HazeLifter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HazeLifter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Fringe! View Post
    x2.
    They must be like wtf? You work out?

and nice. .your 16 and in college?

Insulin Ihsaan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Insulin Ihsaan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Insulin Ihsaan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Insulin Ihsaan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Insulin Ihsaan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Insulin Ihsaan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Insulin Ihsaan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Insulin Ihsaan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Insulin Ihsaan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Insulin Ihsaan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Insulin Ihsaan will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i feel sore, exausted, tired....and i love it

Originally Posted by gbarnes123 View Post
    After working out, I feel reborn for a couple of hours. Perhaps you are not eating enough pre/post workout?
    Just 1 scoop of whey + creatine for pre, then 2 scoops of whey for post.