bigswole30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigswole30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigswole30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigswole30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigswole30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigswole30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigswole30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigswole30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigswole30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigswole30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigswole30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

expiration dates on supps

I have run in to a lot of supps that have expired this year. None of them expired more than a year ago. Are they safe to take. They are protein and creatine products. I drank some optimum whey that expired in march and it tasted ok.

Turbonod has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Its usually good for a year unopened. If you open the product 1 years ago and decided to start using it again, it could go bad from moisture.

frankenstein is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) frankenstein is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) frankenstein is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) frankenstein is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) frankenstein is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) frankenstein is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) frankenstein is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) frankenstein is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) frankenstein is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) frankenstein is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) frankenstein is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    i would have to say that practically none of these supplements would do you any harm if they are past their expiration date, but they certainly won't have the same effect as before the expiration date. i.e. creatine will eventually turn into creatinine, a by product that is usually used in urine tests to determine kidney functionality. if it is more creatinine than when first purchased (as time passes), it will not be as effective, since creatinine does not have the same properties as its precursor creatine. which translates into less gains. same goes for other supplements- less effectiveness.