Poptarthunter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Poptarthunter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Poptarthunter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Poptarthunter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Poptarthunter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Poptarthunter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Poptarthunter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Poptarthunter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Poptarthunter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Poptarthunter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Poptarthunter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

How often drink muscle milk?

What's up guys, yesterday I started using muscle milk and a instructor in the gym told me I should eat an apple and then drink the protein before 40 minutes after working out. But I want to know if u should drink it the days that I don't work out?

I want to gain a little bit of mass not a lot and build muscle, I'm loosing a lot of weight lately so I wanna get some mass too but not a lot since I'm not really that skinny. So how many times should I drink it and how many times the days I don't work out and explain me both for mass and both for muscle.

Also is muscle milk better or worse than whey protein?

Thanks, I workout Monday thru Friday

iamjeffrey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamjeffrey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamjeffrey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamjeffrey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamjeffrey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamjeffrey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamjeffrey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamjeffrey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamjeffrey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamjeffrey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamjeffrey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Poptarthunter View Post
    What's up guys, yesterday I started using muscle milk and a instructor in the gym told me I should eat an apple and then drink the protein before 40 minutes after working out. But I want to know if u should drink it the days that I don't work out?

I want to gain a little bit of mass not a lot and build muscle, I'm loosing a lot of weight lately so I wanna get some mass too but not a lot since I'm not really that skinny. So how many times should I drink it and how many times the days I don't work out and explain me both for mass and both for muscle.

Nutrition section. All it is is protein. It's used to help hit your protein macros. It doesn't magically build muscle. Read the stickies in the nutrition section
    iAmJeffReY - SC2
    GzaTheGeniuS - hearthstone
    Training

AlfironOrdi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AlfironOrdi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AlfironOrdi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AlfironOrdi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AlfironOrdi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AlfironOrdi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AlfironOrdi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AlfironOrdi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AlfironOrdi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AlfironOrdi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AlfironOrdi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Of course. your muscles grow outside the gym.

vordulmega is a complete loser! (-2000) vordulmega is a complete loser! (-2000) vordulmega is a complete loser! (-2000) vordulmega is a complete loser! (-2000) vordulmega is a complete loser! (-2000) vordulmega is a complete loser! (-2000) vordulmega is a complete loser! (-2000) vordulmega is a complete loser! (-2000) vordulmega is a complete loser! (-2000) vordulmega is a complete loser! (-2000) vordulmega is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Originally Posted by iamjeffrey View Post
    Nutrition section. All it is is protein. It's used to help hit your protein macros. It doesn't magically build muscle. Read the stickies in the nutrition section
    All this, the instructor doesn't know what he's talking about either.

grlight has a spectacular aura about. (+250) grlight has a spectacular aura about. (+250) grlight has a spectacular aura about. (+250) grlight has a spectacular aura about. (+250) grlight has a spectacular aura about. (+250) grlight has a spectacular aura about. (+250) grlight has a spectacular aura about. (+250) grlight has a spectacular aura about. (+250) grlight has a spectacular aura about. (+250) grlight has a spectacular aura about. (+250) grlight has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Try and get 0.8-1.0 grams of protein per pound of body weight every day not just on workout days.The muscle milk or any protein powder can help you achieve this.A popular method to add protein powder to your diet is to drink it in between meals spread 2-4 hours apart.Example would be 1.breakfast 2. protein powder 3.lunch 4.protein powder 5.dinner 6.protein powder or snack if you need a 6 meal.

llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

You can drink as much or as little as you want to help you meet your daily protein needs. You don't have to drink it or eat the apple 40 minutes post. The important thing is to meet your daily requirement.

Poptarthunter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Poptarthunter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Poptarthunter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Poptarthunter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Poptarthunter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Poptarthunter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Poptarthunter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Poptarthunter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Poptarthunter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Poptarthunter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Poptarthunter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by llahhsoj View Post
    You can drink as much or as little as you want to help you meet your daily protein needs. You don't have to drink it or eat the apple 40 minutes post. The important thing is to meet your daily requirement.
    So it's just like giving you some extra proteins right? Nothing wrong but also of I want to gain weight would you recommend me drinking it with milk?

dirtbagmcgoo is just really nice. (+1000) dirtbagmcgoo is just really nice. (+1000) dirtbagmcgoo is just really nice. (+1000) dirtbagmcgoo is just really nice. (+1000) dirtbagmcgoo is just really nice. (+1000) dirtbagmcgoo is just really nice. (+1000) dirtbagmcgoo is just really nice. (+1000) dirtbagmcgoo is just really nice. (+1000) dirtbagmcgoo is just really nice. (+1000) dirtbagmcgoo is just really nice. (+1000) dirtbagmcgoo is just really nice. (+1000)
    So it's just like giving you some extra proteins right? Nothing wrong but also of I want to gain weight would you recommend me drinking it with milk?
    Yes drink it with milk to get more calories. Bottom line is you need to drive more food into you if you want to gain some mass.

Ryguy2016 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ryguy2016 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ryguy2016 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ryguy2016 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ryguy2016 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ryguy2016 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ryguy2016 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ryguy2016 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ryguy2016 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ryguy2016 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ryguy2016 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I dont use Muscle Milk, I go buy the big 5lb bags of protein from Sam's Club for $35. But I buy the rest of my supplements here or various places on sale.

cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    yes
    BA in Nutrition Science
    online coaching
    1836 meet total

kardoxo will become famous soon enough. (+50) kardoxo will become famous soon enough. (+50) kardoxo will become famous soon enough. (+50) kardoxo will become famous soon enough. (+50) kardoxo will become famous soon enough. (+50) kardoxo will become famous soon enough. (+50) kardoxo will become famous soon enough. (+50) kardoxo will become famous soon enough. (+50) kardoxo will become famous soon enough. (+50) kardoxo will become famous soon enough. (+50) kardoxo will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Depends bro. Check the nutritional label. Just fit it into youre macros.
    Myprotein's Official Bodybuilding.com Representative
    Europe's #1 Online Sports Nutrition Brand
    US Site: us.myprotein.com
    Rest of the world: myprotein.com

Fuel Your Ambition!