Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    omglazer is just really nice. (+1000) omglazer is just really nice. (+1000) omglazer is just really nice. (+1000) omglazer is just really nice. (+1000) omglazer is just really nice. (+1000) omglazer is just really nice. (+1000) omglazer is just really nice. (+1000) omglazer is just really nice. (+1000) omglazer is just really nice. (+1000) omglazer is just really nice. (+1000) omglazer is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Black_Spit View Post
    There's an amazing deadlift vid of Benni Magnussen(sp) breaking a world record that I watch sometimes. I was never sure wtf he was sniffing... now, I know. I always thought "what a freaking bad ass... this dude is sniffing lifting chalk up his nose" lol.
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA grave digging that ****

Ooface will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ooface will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ooface will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ooface will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ooface will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ooface will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ooface will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ooface will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ooface will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ooface will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ooface will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    My Brother in Law likes to take big whiffs of my Farts before he's about to do some heavy cleans. Says its intense, maybe i should bottle it up and sell it lol. Naw, in all seriousness, what i think it does it alter your brains sensory to lift more. But If you dont have good form it doesnt really matter cause your going to be going to the emergency room right quick.

sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    nah brah you gotta sniff dat der paint or dat der glue for da real focus.

roscoe221 will become famous soon enough. (+50) roscoe221 will become famous soon enough. (+50) roscoe221 will become famous soon enough. (+50) roscoe221 will become famous soon enough. (+50) roscoe221 will become famous soon enough. (+50) roscoe221 will become famous soon enough. (+50) roscoe221 will become famous soon enough. (+50) roscoe221 will become famous soon enough. (+50) roscoe221 will become famous soon enough. (+50) roscoe221 will become famous soon enough. (+50) roscoe221 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Man i have got big whiffs of anhydrous ammonia when i change bottles or have to fix a knife on the applicator. I dont know if it makes you wake up or not but it feels like your lungs are going to burn out. I accidentally got a deep breath one time and my lungs burnt for weeks, had what felt like fluid in them i would cough up. I wouldnt go overboard with this stuff.

GRAYHORSE is a name known to all. (+5000) GRAYHORSE is a name known to all. (+5000) GRAYHORSE is a name known to all. (+5000) GRAYHORSE is a name known to all. (+5000) GRAYHORSE is a name known to all. (+5000) GRAYHORSE is a name known to all. (+5000) GRAYHORSE is a name known to all. (+5000) GRAYHORSE is a name known to all. (+5000) GRAYHORSE is a name known to all. (+5000) GRAYHORSE is a name known to all. (+5000) GRAYHORSE is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by LIVE_FAST_ View Post
    I never saw it get sniffed??

Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    where do u buy nose torq? i dont see it available
    We do...

antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Lightbulb

Originally Posted by Viperspit View Post
    I asked this a while back, no one really heard of it or tried Ammonium carbonate.
    About 2 years ago, I actually had an entire conversation about this with Mark Phillippi. He has explained that this was something done by nearly all powerlifters (from his experiences). He said that it is done just before a lift, because the overpowering smell will clear your mind (good if you have sh*t on your mind and can't seem to focus) and it also "seemed" to open up the airways.

That being said, I've never tried it. But you can find it very simply, most likely at your local pharmacy. Look for smelling salts, they're sold in individual packets that you can put in your pocket and take with you. Most of the smelling salts currently manufactured are made mainly of ammonium carbonate.
    I'm just here for the gangbang.

kinwei1994 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kinwei1994 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kinwei1994 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kinwei1994 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kinwei1994 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kinwei1994 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kinwei1994 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kinwei1994 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kinwei1994 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kinwei1994 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kinwei1994 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by j10nke View Post
    They are not "sniffing" it or huffing it like a junky would huff glue or paint. They are just getting a quick whiff of it. Like others said... it wakes you up... it is probably the equivalent of a horse getting kicked with spurs or a cow getting prodded with something. It lights a quick fire under your ass and yes it sort of does get you upset and amped. Navy medical members carry little vials packets which are snapped and placed under someones nose if they are knocked out etc... from first hand experience it will take someone from sleeping to standing straight up on their feet in 2 seconds flat. They will not be happy about it either...

As far as legality and safety... there is nothing illegal about it. Ammonia is a normal cleaning agent. Sure if a cop caught you on the street huffing a can of spray paint he would arrest you... however, as long as you are not abusing a product there is nothing wrong with it. Noone will harrass or judge you for getting a quick whiff to pep you up. Safety wise... I am sure if you stand there and take deep inhalations of ammonia if will cause damage to your lungs and nose. Probably burn all the small hairs etc. Good luck trying to get a deep breath though. The idea behind it is to get a quick sharp whiff of it which will probably make you promptly exhale. I surely would not advise continuous breathing with it under your nose though.

Hope that long winded post helps.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8EZe8...eature=related
    theres a bunch of videos in youtube of people doin pranks with them lol

cowboyarroyo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cowboyarroyo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cowboyarroyo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cowboyarroyo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cowboyarroyo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cowboyarroyo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cowboyarroyo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cowboyarroyo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cowboyarroyo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cowboyarroyo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cowboyarroyo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by dansta View Post
    I see alot of olympic lifters sniffing ammonia before lifting. Does this increase brief strength? Is this legal? if it does work...is there any where to buy it?
    sounds like a great idea, i was trying to get maximum brain damage by june but i was to much of a pussy to dive head first into a empty swimming pool

alxcr555 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    a pack of ten is only 3 bucks on amazon.com

Fbeckenbauer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fbeckenbauer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fbeckenbauer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fbeckenbauer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fbeckenbauer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fbeckenbauer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fbeckenbauer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fbeckenbauer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fbeckenbauer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fbeckenbauer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fbeckenbauer will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by alxcr555 View Post
    a pack of ten is only 3 bucks on amazon.com
    I'll go back in time and tell him.

mike_nofx will become famous soon enough. (+50) mike_nofx will become famous soon enough. (+50) mike_nofx will become famous soon enough. (+50) mike_nofx will become famous soon enough. (+50) mike_nofx will become famous soon enough. (+50) mike_nofx will become famous soon enough. (+50) mike_nofx will become famous soon enough. (+50) mike_nofx will become famous soon enough. (+50) mike_nofx will become famous soon enough. (+50) mike_nofx will become famous soon enough. (+50) mike_nofx will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I have never heard of this. Just stumbled upon this thread by chance, but I sell ammonia in liquid form, its pure stuff contains nothing but ammonia and water (25%Nh3). This stuff will knock you on your azz if you get a decent enough breath of the stuff.

Not that im thinking of sniffing it, but this thread has my curiosity.

harleyawkerman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I haven't tried it my self I have heard about it and Nick Wright has taken it for power lifting.

cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by harleyawkerman View Post
    I haven't tried it my self I have heard about it and Nick Wright has taken it for power lifting.
    nice bump...nick
    BA in Nutrition Science
    online coaching
    1836 meet total

kardoxo will become famous soon enough. (+50) kardoxo will become famous soon enough. (+50) kardoxo will become famous soon enough. (+50) kardoxo will become famous soon enough. (+50) kardoxo will become famous soon enough. (+50) kardoxo will become famous soon enough. (+50) kardoxo will become famous soon enough. (+50) kardoxo will become famous soon enough. (+50) kardoxo will become famous soon enough. (+50) kardoxo will become famous soon enough. (+50) kardoxo will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I have tried it once and its amazing. My friend let me sniff from the bottle and it got me straight into the zone. Its a little bit expensive on Amazon.
    Myprotein's Official Bodybuilding.com Representative
    Europe's #1 Online Sports Nutrition Brand
    US Site: us.myprotein.com
    Rest of the world: myprotein.com

Fuel Your Ambition!