Somewhere in the Motor. super D's Avatar
    super D has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question Re-occuring muscle pull when I run.

I have a nagging lower calf muscle pull on my right leg that need to be fixed. When I stay off of it 2 or 4 days it feels fine...however when I run, usually at about the 2 mile mark I feel the pull comming. Afterwords, I have to finish my run walking and later it really feels tight. Do I need to stay off the run for a while or should I have it check out?
    {Key to communication}: "It has nutt'in to do with correct grammer an syntex, which are of no importance so long as one makes one's meaning clear." NOW CAN U "DIG DAT"

Super D
    Go Pistons!

ajn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ajn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ajn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ajn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ajn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ajn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ajn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ajn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ajn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ajn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ajn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    i have that same problem. during football season i would be fine playing every down on defense, but by the fourth quarter i would always get this pain in my leg. i just tried stretching during the game. never really worked, but w/e.

DavetheDog is on a distinguished road. (+10) DavetheDog is on a distinguished road. (+10) DavetheDog is on a distinguished road. (+10) DavetheDog is on a distinguished road. (+10) DavetheDog is on a distinguished road. (+10) DavetheDog is on a distinguished road. (+10) DavetheDog is on a distinguished road. (+10) DavetheDog is on a distinguished road. (+10) DavetheDog is on a distinguished road. (+10) DavetheDog is on a distinguished road. (+10) DavetheDog is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    It isn't healing if you keep reinjuring it. Just cause it feels fine, doesn't mean it's ready. Time off, them rehab and prehab, then go back.
    "Something witty and humorous"