Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    NINEZeRO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NINEZeRO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NINEZeRO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NINEZeRO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NINEZeRO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NINEZeRO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NINEZeRO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NINEZeRO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NINEZeRO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Why do blacks act like tough guys at the gym? (no racist, serious)

I'm not trying to start a racist thread here. But I'm getting pretty fed up with these blacks at the gym who act like they own the place and act like tough guys. Most other people other than young black males are courteous and respectful at the gym and just go there to get their workout and thats it. But young black males tend to yell out loud in the gym, not move out of people's way and act like tough guys, etc.

Like today I was doing a circuit exercise and the gym was moderately full. My circuit included a shoulder press machine as the first exercise. On my first circuit I did the exercise quickly and was heading towards the pull-up rack when a young black dude for no reason decided to get in my way and not move. I know some people might assume that I was just thinking this guy was doing this but thats not the case. He was walking towards my way and decided not to budge at all when we came close and forced me to avoid him ( you know what im talking about). Then few sets later I saw this guy standing in front of the shoulder press machine. I went there and started to load weights when the guy looked at me and said, "I'm using it" in a very cocky arrogant tone and a matching facial expression. since I was doing a circuit using 6 different exercises I just decided to make nothing of it since I can't reserve multiple machines for myself. No big deal. And then when I was heading towards the water fountain after my final circuit this same guy was there first. As he came away from the water fountain towards me after his drink, he did the same thing and made me avoid him by not budging at all. By this point I was pretty mad and I wanted to break that fukers face. He was much bigger than me (around 6'2-6'4 200-220 lbs) but I do have some MMA training in me so I wasn't worried about losing if we fought. I didn't say or do anything but it really pissed me off.

And this is not the first time young black males did this. Most people including older blacks are courteous and respectful but I have seen young blacks with this type of attitude in many different gyms in many different areas. I came to America and idoled Michael Jordan in my high school days. but as I interact more and more with black people who act like this, I can't help but develop some sort of hatred towards some of them.

|)ark Lor|) is just really nice. (+1000) |)ark Lor|) is just really nice. (+1000) |)ark Lor|) is just really nice. (+1000) |)ark Lor|) is just really nice. (+1000) |)ark Lor|) is just really nice. (+1000) |)ark Lor|) is just really nice. (+1000) |)ark Lor|) is just really nice. (+1000) |)ark Lor|) is just really nice. (+1000) |)ark Lor|) is just really nice. (+1000) |)ark Lor|) is just really nice. (+1000) |)ark Lor|) is just really nice. (+1000)
    racism detected

11 months from glory captain_marvel's Avatar
    captain_marvel is a name known to all. (+5000) captain_marvel is a name known to all. (+5000) captain_marvel is a name known to all. (+5000) captain_marvel is a name known to all. (+5000) captain_marvel is a name known to all. (+5000) captain_marvel is a name known to all. (+5000) captain_marvel is a name known to all. (+5000) captain_marvel is a name known to all. (+5000) captain_marvel is a name known to all. (+5000) captain_marvel is a name known to all. (+5000) captain_marvel is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Micheal Jordan and I would like to formely apologize for our behavior.

Escorcio is just really nice. (+1000) Escorcio is just really nice. (+1000) Escorcio is just really nice. (+1000) Escorcio is just really nice. (+1000) Escorcio is just really nice. (+1000) Escorcio is just really nice. (+1000) Escorcio is just really nice. (+1000) Escorcio is just really nice. (+1000) Escorcio is just really nice. (+1000) Escorcio is just really nice. (+1000) Escorcio is just really nice. (+1000)
    Strong generalisation
    All I wanna see is progress,
    Forget the rest of the process

Rusty Shackleford is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rusty Shackleford is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rusty Shackleford is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rusty Shackleford is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rusty Shackleford is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rusty Shackleford is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rusty Shackleford is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rusty Shackleford is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rusty Shackleford is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rusty Shackleford is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rusty Shackleford is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Thumbs down

Plenty of white guys do that as well

azumi121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) azumi121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) azumi121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) azumi121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) azumi121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) azumi121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) azumi121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) azumi121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) azumi121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) azumi121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) azumi121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Exclamation

Originally Posted by fosters4.0 View Post
    look at my_whey, he made a thread about wanting to kick chingy's (chingy goes to his gym) ass for no reason....
    **Misc Decade Crew**

*God cucked Joseph
    *Would let Eva Green cuck me crew
    *Scrub skateboard crew
    *McKenzie Davis step on me please crew
    *5’9” and only date women with tall men in their families to give my kids a chance crew
    *halfrican crew
    *token buff manlet crew
    *Nebraska crew

NINEZeRO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NINEZeRO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NINEZeRO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NINEZeRO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NINEZeRO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NINEZeRO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NINEZeRO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NINEZeRO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NINEZeRO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Escorcio View Post
    Strong generalisation
    like i said, not reallyh a generalization to me because I've seen MANY young blacks act like this at multiple gyms.

Originally Posted by fosters4.0 View Post
    not in my experience. at least not the grown up ones. I'm not talking about HS kids here, of course then there are delinquents everywhere. but im talking about grown adults.

MissThing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MissThing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MissThing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MissThing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MissThing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MissThing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MissThing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MissThing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MissThing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MissThing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MissThing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by NINEZeRO View Post
    I'm not trying to start a racist thread here. But I'm getting pretty fed up with these blacks at the gym who act like they own the place and act like tough guys. Most other people other than young black males are courteous and respectful at the gym and just go there to get their workout and thats it. But young black males tend to yell out loud in the gym, not move out of people's way and act like tough guys, etc.

Like today I was doing a circuit exercise and the gym was moderately full. My circuit included a shoulder press machine as the first exercise. On my first circuit I did the exercise quickly and was heading towards the pull-up rack when a young black dude for no reason decided to get in my way and not move. I know some people might assume that I was just thinking this guy was doing this but thats not the case. He was walking towards my way and decided not to budge at all when we came close and forced me to avoid him ( you know what im talking about). Then few sets later I saw this guy standing in front of the shoulder press machine. I went there and started to load weights when the guy looked at me and said, "I'm using it" in a very cocky arrogant tone and a matching facial expression. since I was doing a circuit using 6 different exercises I just decided to make nothing of it since I can't reserve multiple machines for myself. No big deal. And then when I was heading towards the water fountain after my final circuit this same guy was there first. As he came away from the water fountain towards me after his drink, he did the same thing and made me avoid him by not budging at all. By this point I was pretty mad and I wanted to break that fukers face. He was much bigger than me (around 6'2-6'4 200-220 lbs) but I do have some MMA training in me so I wasn't worried about losing if we fought. I didn't say or do anything but it really pissed me off.

And this is not the first time young black males did this. Most people including older blacks are courteous and respectful but I have seen young blacks with this type of attitude in many different gyms in many different areas. I came to America and idoled Michael Jordan in my high school days. but as I interact more and more with black people who act like this, I can't help but develop some sort of hatred towards some of them.

gtfoohwtbs
    LIFT. EAT. REST. REPEAT.

part of DA...keep it on the QT

Worldwide is a name known to all. (+5000) Worldwide is a name known to all. (+5000) Worldwide is a name known to all. (+5000) Worldwide is a name known to all. (+5000) Worldwide is a name known to all. (+5000) Worldwide is a name known to all. (+5000) Worldwide is a name known to all. (+5000) Worldwide is a name known to all. (+5000) Worldwide is a name known to all. (+5000) Worldwide is a name known to all. (+5000) Worldwide is a name known to all. (+5000)

Cool

I'm not trying to start a racist thread here. But...

o'rly?

greeeny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) greeeny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) greeeny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) greeeny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) greeeny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) greeeny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) greeeny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) greeeny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) greeeny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) greeeny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) greeeny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by captain_marvel View Post
    Micheal Jordan and I would like to formely apologize for our behavior.
    lmfao

just curious, has this ever happened with a white guy? im sure it has. i think because you're noticing it more, that it's getting on your nerves. you'll probably find that there's all types of douchebags out there,. you're just not noticing them
    i have dial up :(

http://youtube.com/watch?v=u6D9r6dWemk&search=bodybuilding

Originally Posted by MissThing View Post
    gtfoohwtbs
    i dont understand

Originally Posted by greeeny View Post
    lmfao

just curious, has this ever happened with a white guy? im sure it has. i think because you're noticing it more, that it's getting on your nerves. you'll probably find that there's all types of douchebags out there,. you're just not noticing them
    of course there will be white/asian/other guys who do this. but in my experience the young blacks who act like this outnumber them BY FAR.

Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    There are many people of different colors that act tough, sounds like you got punked, now you wanna blame black people. cry much?
    * RedMeat Crew *

.:: Misc Cologne Crew ::.

.:Foot Fetish Club:.

@-@Someone in my fruit cellar Crew@-@

Originally Posted by Violator009 View Post
    There are many people of different colors that act tough, sounds like you got punked, now you wanna blame black people. cry much?
    no, i didn't get punked. lmao. actually towards the end of my workout that guy was watching me work out (not homo way) but because I was killing myself and he probably realized in his head that I would have the ability to hurt him if we fought. like i said i was outsized/outweighed but I have training and I'm pretty sure if I take him down, its game over for him. btw my Muay Thai is pretty sick for just 8 months of training. lmao at bodybuilder tyring to call me a punk. i bet i could break your femur with 10 leg kicks.

CunnyFunt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CunnyFunt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CunnyFunt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CunnyFunt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CunnyFunt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CunnyFunt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CunnyFunt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CunnyFunt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CunnyFunt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CunnyFunt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CunnyFunt is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    He was clearly displaying his alpha'male'ness

That would make you the B!tch.

(no serious & racist)

Rusty Shackleford is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rusty Shackleford is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rusty Shackleford is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rusty Shackleford is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rusty Shackleford is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rusty Shackleford is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rusty Shackleford is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rusty Shackleford is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rusty Shackleford is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rusty Shackleford is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rusty Shackleford is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    not in my experience. at least not the grown up ones. I'm not talking about HS kids here, of course then there are delinquents everywhere. but im talking about grown adults.
    funny that...

in my experience I've never seen a grown up black man do that either and I've trained in quite a few different gyms since I first started. At the YMCA I used to train at there was a good mix of different races and there was no-one that acted in the manner you described. Whereas I've also trained at a college gym where nearly everyone was dropping weights, yelling and hogging equipment. White guys, black guys and asian guys as well.

TheMiscGuy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheMiscGuy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheMiscGuy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheMiscGuy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheMiscGuy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheMiscGuy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheMiscGuy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheMiscGuy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheMiscGuy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheMiscGuy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheMiscGuy is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    of course there will be white/asian/other guys who do this. but in my experience the young blacks who act like this outnumber them BY FAR.
    This is not the case for me. Many black teenager down here in Hawaii are friendly and I always thought they were nice people(still do). I'm not black but they treat me the exact way I treat them. People are like mirrors, smile and you'll see them smiling back...

Mook1e is a name known to all. (+5000) Mook1e is a name known to all. (+5000) Mook1e is a name known to all. (+5000) Mook1e is a name known to all. (+5000) Mook1e is a name known to all. (+5000) Mook1e is a name known to all. (+5000) Mook1e is a name known to all. (+5000) Mook1e is a name known to all. (+5000) Mook1e is a name known to all. (+5000) Mook1e is a name known to all. (+5000) Mook1e is a name known to all. (+5000)
    i dont understand
    G.et T.he F.uck O.ut O.f H.ere W.ith T.his B.ull S.hit
    Apollo Creed: [Screaming] There is no tomorrow! THERE IS NO TOMORROW! THERE IS NO TOMORROW!
    ---|AndroiD OS crew|---

armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    i believe you're just over-thinking things.. I see ton of these jerks at the gym of all races and it never bothered me.

you self-conscious or maybe jealous of their bigness?
    doesn't watch t.v.

Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    no, i didn't get punked. lmao. actually towards the end of my workout that guy was watching me work out (not homo way) but because I was killing myself and he probably realized in his head that I would have the ability to hurt him if we fought. like i said i was outsized/outweighed but I have training and I'm pretty sure if I take him down, its game over for him. btw my Muay Thai is pretty sick for just 8 months of training. lmao at bodybuilder tyring to call me a punk. i bet i could break your femur with 10 leg kicks.
    When he forced you to avoid him means he punked you smartguy, btw youre a manlet id eat you for breakfast son...
    * RedMeat Crew *

.:: Misc Cologne Crew ::.

.:Foot Fetish Club:.

@-@Someone in my fruit cellar Crew@-@

paranoidxe is a name known to all. (+5000) paranoidxe is a name known to all. (+5000) paranoidxe is a name known to all. (+5000) paranoidxe is a name known to all. (+5000) paranoidxe is a name known to all. (+5000) paranoidxe is a name known to all. (+5000) paranoidxe is a name known to all. (+5000) paranoidxe is a name known to all. (+5000) paranoidxe is a name known to all. (+5000) paranoidxe is a name known to all. (+5000) paranoidxe is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I'm sorry guy your statement is a generalization..your gym makes up a very small portion of the demographic you think act tough. You think because the .000000000000001% of black people you've ran into the gym that are rude..100% of them all. That is a generalization my friend.

Mook1e is a name known to all. (+5000) Mook1e is a name known to all. (+5000) Mook1e is a name known to all. (+5000) Mook1e is a name known to all. (+5000) Mook1e is a name known to all. (+5000) Mook1e is a name known to all. (+5000) Mook1e is a name known to all. (+5000) Mook1e is a name known to all. (+5000) Mook1e is a name known to all. (+5000) Mook1e is a name known to all. (+5000) Mook1e is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Apollo Creed: [Screaming] There is no tomorrow! THERE IS NO TOMORROW! THERE IS NO TOMORROW!
    ---|AndroiD OS crew|---

Originally Posted by Violator009 View Post
    When he forced you to avoid him means he punked you smartguy, btw youre a manlet id eat you for breakfast son...
    ok..... so you would have bumped into him and try to start a fight? so anyone who decided to act like a grown up by not trying to bump into someone for no reason is a punk. after that statement, i really shoudlnt' take anything you say seriously.

wut can i say. your'e telling me you just lifting weights with little more bodyweight and some height is too much for the training I go through everyday to overcome. I would love to fight someone like you. If I ever do I'll make sure I seriously hurt you. you think all the pain I go through in traning is nothing? pfft, you fuking cacksucker. you're a bodybuilder, you don't know hot to throw a proper punch. try me mutherfuker.

tommorow is sparring day. you can come to my gym and sign a waiver. we can go at it without any worries of being arrested.

Rizen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rizen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rizen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rizen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rizen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rizen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rizen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rizen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rizen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rizen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rizen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    dem dere young black folk be bossin'

greeeny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) greeeny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) greeeny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) greeeny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) greeeny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) greeeny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) greeeny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) greeeny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) greeeny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) greeeny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) greeeny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    *grabs popcorn*
    i have dial up :(

http://youtube.com/watch?v=u6D9r6dWemk&search=bodybuilding

jackamo2887 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jackamo2887 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jackamo2887 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jackamo2887 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jackamo2887 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jackamo2887 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jackamo2887 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jackamo2887 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jackamo2887 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jackamo2887 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jackamo2887 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Blacks are the minority in the United States but the Majority in prison.

I blame the racist white criminal justice system. Because to assume there is something genetically causing it would just be racist.

BootyCamp is on a distinguished road. (+10) BootyCamp is on a distinguished road. (+10) BootyCamp is on a distinguished road. (+10) BootyCamp is on a distinguished road. (+10) BootyCamp is on a distinguished road. (+10) BootyCamp is on a distinguished road. (+10) BootyCamp is on a distinguished road. (+10) BootyCamp is on a distinguished road. (+10) BootyCamp is on a distinguished road. (+10) BootyCamp is on a distinguished road. (+10) BootyCamp is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I believe the OP.
    Yet I have no advice.

user437490845hjgf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user437490845hjgf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user437490845hjgf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user437490845hjgf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user437490845hjgf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user437490845hjgf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user437490845hjgf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user437490845hjgf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user437490845hjgf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user437490845hjgf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user437490845hjgf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    lol @ (no racist)

armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    ok..... so you would have bumped into him and try to start a fight? so anyone who decided to act like a grown up by not trying to bump into someone for no reason is a punk. after that statement, i really shoudlnt' take anything you say seriously.

wut can i say. your'e telling me you just lifting weights with little more bodyweight and some height is too much for the training I go through everyday to overcome. I would love to fight someone like you. If I ever do I'll make sure I seriously hurt you. you think all the pain I go through in traning is nothing? pfft, you fuking cacksucker. you're a bodybuilder, you don't know hot to throw a proper punch. try me mutherfuker.

tommorow is sparring day. you can come to my gym and sign a waiver. we can go at it without any worries of being arrested.
    why couldn't you just ask the guy politely if you can work in between sets instead thinking of fighting the guy over this little fuss?
    doesn't watch t.v.

Originally Posted by armz_ha View Post
    why couldn't you just ask the guy politely if you can work in between sets instead thinking of fighting the guy over this little fuss?
    funny you say this. I was actually about to ask him if HE wanted to work in since I was doing circuits (I didn't know the guy was using the machine) thats when he gave me that tough guy look and attitude. I was like ok.