GreenGal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile Revolution LifeStyle - Abdominal Cuts

I found this website - http://www.revolutionlifestyle.com/

From what I have heard, Trista Sutter (I know this sounds stupid) lost weight with the assistance of the Abdominal Cuts product. Has anyone heard anything about this or have any input? I have a steady low calorie diet and exercise 4 times a week, but I am looking for a fat burner. Let me know what you think. =)

Balls-Attitude-Direction joeflex73's Avatar
    joeflex73 is just really nice. (+1000) joeflex73 is just really nice. (+1000) joeflex73 is just really nice. (+1000) joeflex73 is just really nice. (+1000) joeflex73 is just really nice. (+1000) joeflex73 is just really nice. (+1000) joeflex73 is just really nice. (+1000) joeflex73 is just really nice. (+1000) joeflex73 is just really nice. (+1000) joeflex73 is just really nice. (+1000) joeflex73 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Need some ingredients (didnt dig super hard though...) lots of products that claim to target "belly" fat have cortisol blockers, like Relora. Dieting and cardio is the way to go though to lose weight.
    The No BS Guide to Caloric Intake, Cutting and Bulking by joeflex73
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=107459791

Love football?: http://goallineblitz.com/game/signup.pl?ref=14748563

Originally Posted by joeflex73 View Post
    Need some ingredients (didnt dig super hard though...) lots of products that claim to target "belly" fat have cortisol blockers, like Relora. Dieting and cardio is the way to go though to lose weight.
    The ingredients include:

CLA (Conjugated Linoleic Acid)
    GLA (Gamma Linoleic Acid)
    ALA (Alpha Linoleic Acid)
    EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid)
    DHA (Docasahexanoix Acid)
    Sesamin (Sesame Oil)
    Vitamin E

Balls-Attitude-Direction joeflex73's Avatar
    joeflex73 is just really nice. (+1000) joeflex73 is just really nice. (+1000) joeflex73 is just really nice. (+1000) joeflex73 is just really nice. (+1000) joeflex73 is just really nice. (+1000) joeflex73 is just really nice. (+1000) joeflex73 is just really nice. (+1000) joeflex73 is just really nice. (+1000) joeflex73 is just really nice. (+1000) joeflex73 is just really nice. (+1000) joeflex73 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by GreenGal View Post
    The ingredients include:

Sesamin (Sesame Oil)
    Vitamin E
    Well....CLA I had read a study on a while back that it does promote better body composition, but its sneaky, and its over a while. Rec dose is 3000mg a day for it to be effective.

EPA and DHA are Fish Oil. ALA is from Flaxseed. GLA iirc is from Evening Primrose Oil (probably wrong on that one).

Looks like it would help with blood lipids but as far as being a fat burner....fat burners kick your metabolism up through stimulants, there arent any on that list. Nice support product but I dont think itd be good as a stand alone product.
    The No BS Guide to Caloric Intake, Cutting and Bulking by joeflex73
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=107459791

Love football?: http://goallineblitz.com/game/signup.pl?ref=14748563

Anyone else have any input?

BOOSTEDDUDE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BOOSTEDDUDE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BOOSTEDDUDE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BOOSTEDDUDE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BOOSTEDDUDE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BOOSTEDDUDE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BOOSTEDDUDE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BOOSTEDDUDE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BOOSTEDDUDE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BOOSTEDDUDE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BOOSTEDDUDE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Anyone else have any input?
    Yeah, I'd also like to know since I see GNC promoting this stuff. I'm about to go re-up on all my Supplements/proteins with the GNC Gold card and thought this might be a nice addition to my current "stack". Good info provided by joeflex so far.
    Currently using: Pre-Workout Boost: (Black Majgic:BZRK, Recon1:Total War, Alpha Lion:Superhuman) Intra:(Xtend) Proteins (Nutrabio,Truvani Plant Based). Orange Triad Multi, Nordic Naturals Fish Oil, Cognition Enhancement.
    ~Staying shredded is the name of the game~

NCudlip has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NCudlip has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NCudlip has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NCudlip has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NCudlip has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NCudlip has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NCudlip has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NCudlip has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NCudlip has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NCudlip has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NCudlip has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Do you think it would be fine to take this stuff on a bulk diet?

medman47 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Revolution

I posted this on another review of Abdominal Cuts and Thermogenic Push Extreme. I had the most significant results that I have ever seen in comparison to other supplements.

Not sure whats different about them as the ingredients are fairly standard but my results were insane. I had been stuck at around 195 for 8 months with intense 2 aday workouts and I dropped almost 10lbs in 60 days.

Only complaint is that you have to go to GNC to get these!

moemoe125 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

My results

Well actually Abdominal Cuts is a good blend but for best results needs to be combined with a thermogenic fat burner( I use hydroxycut or D- Fine). The ingredients in Abdominal Cuts break up the fat and the products I mentioned push the fat out of your bloodstream, using them together lets more fat go through because it is broken down.

Goodluck!

KimmyFW has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    The ingredients include:

Sesamin (Sesame Oil)
    Vitamin E

My guess is the blend is to cut arachidonic acid (causes inflammation within the body if you have high levels). "Good" fats also help to lose "bad" fat. I bought it a couple days ago. It is pricey and you can find less expensive alternatives that will work just as well, I just got a good deal

KimmyFW has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by medman47 View Post

Only complaint is that you have to go to GNC to get these!

ANsupplements.com was running a good deal, hopefully still are? Don't go to GNC....way overpriced on everything.

dasbur1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dasbur1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dasbur1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dasbur1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dasbur1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dasbur1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dasbur1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dasbur1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dasbur1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Go for oxyelite pro. its a good fat burner, a guy i know did not exercise at all and lost 3 pant sizes in 2 months

AronP24 is just really nice. (+1000) AronP24 is just really nice. (+1000) AronP24 is just really nice. (+1000) AronP24 is just really nice. (+1000) AronP24 is just really nice. (+1000) AronP24 is just really nice. (+1000) AronP24 is just really nice. (+1000) AronP24 is just really nice. (+1000) AronP24 is just really nice. (+1000) AronP24 is just really nice. (+1000) AronP24 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by dasbur1 View Post
    Go for oxyelite pro. its a good fat burner, a guy i know did not exercise at all and lost 3 pant sizes in 2 months
    Ancient thread dug out from oblivion. Post count 1. Product in mention: OEP (as usual)

Seems legit to me.

dem Shillaz sho am bad at trollin
    Last edited by AronP24; 08-02-2010 at 09:42 AM.
    "The mystic chords of memory, stretching from every battle-field, and patriot grave, to every living heart and hearth-stone, all over this broad land, will yet swell the chorus of the Union, when again touched, as surely they will be, by the better angels of our nature." A.Lincoln 3/4/1861

WAR DAMN EAGLE! '10 National Champs

diet = result 5,5% Bf nattyman1981's Avatar
    nattyman1981 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nattyman1981 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nattyman1981 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nattyman1981 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nattyman1981 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nattyman1981 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nattyman1981 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nattyman1981 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nattyman1981 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nattyman1981 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nattyman1981 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    No waste your money
    "I Hate Damn Proprietary Blend"
    "Train Hard and Stay Natural"
    "The Key to Building Muscle ? Diets!!! Always > Supps "