Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Gomi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gomi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gomi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gomi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gomi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gomi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gomi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gomi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gomi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gomi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gomi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Question How to get rid of excess chest fat?

Hi, first post

I've been working out for the last 4 months consistently and getting pretty muscular (taking cellmass and N.O.xplode) but i've always had a problem with chest fat even when i was a skinny kid....its not getting any worse with the weight gain, but not going anywhere either

Is there anything out there to use to help cut up and help get rid of this, like super fat burners or something?

I know there's stuff out there but i wouldnt have a clue what to get....

Suggestions please?

Thanks

TheNormalMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheNormalMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheNormalMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheNormalMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheNormalMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheNormalMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheNormalMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheNormalMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheNormalMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheNormalMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheNormalMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Reduce your calories to keep burning fat, do some cardio, and lift heavy ass weights in the gym. If your diet's not in order, then the extra weight is never going to come off no matter what you do. DIET, DIET, DIET. Can't stress it enough.
    Only Those Who Risk Going Too Far Can Possibly Find Out How Far One Can Go

Forever Cutting (My Road to 10%):
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=163945981

svt_tx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) svt_tx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) svt_tx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) svt_tx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) svt_tx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) svt_tx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) svt_tx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) svt_tx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) svt_tx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by TheNormalMan View Post
    Reduce your calories to keep burning fat, do some cardio, and lift heavy ass weights in the gym. If your diet's not in order, then the extra weight is never going to come off no matter what you do. DIET, DIET, DIET. Can't stress it enough.

Diet for sure! Then plug in some slayer or pantera and hit the weights like they owe you money!!!

Do some searches on gyno if you think you may have that.

Good luck!

Gomi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gomi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gomi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gomi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gomi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gomi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gomi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gomi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gomi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gomi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gomi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by svt_tx View Post
    Diet for sure! Then plug in some slayer or pantera and hit the weights like they owe you money!!!

Do some searches on gyno if you think you may have that.

Good luck!
    gyno?

i'll do some searches, thanks :thumbsup:

Chris@UGA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Chris@UGA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Chris@UGA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Chris@UGA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Chris@UGA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Chris@UGA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Chris@UGA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Chris@UGA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Chris@UGA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Chris@UGA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Chris@UGA is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    You lose chest fat the same way you lose toe fat, pinkie fat, or stomach fat...lose overall body fat. There's no way to target a specific area.
    6'3"
    4/20/07 ~ 224lbs ~ 24+% BF
    7/20/07 ~ 203lbs ~ 14% BF
    9/11/07 ~ 221lbs ~ 20% BF
    12/11/07 ~ 196lbs ~ 12% BF
    1/20/08 ~ 212lbs ~ 18% BF
    4/1/08 ~ 200lbs ~ 11% BF
    7/17/08 ~ 232lbs ~ 18% BF
    11/10/08 ~ 208lbs ~ 12% BF
    1/1/09 ~ 217lbs ~ 16% BF
    7/1/09 ~ 206lbs ~ 12% BF
    7/29/10 ~ 240lbs ~ 18% BF

garnerman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) garnerman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) garnerman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) garnerman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) garnerman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) garnerman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) garnerman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) garnerman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) garnerman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) garnerman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) garnerman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Gomi View Post
    Hi, first post

I've been working out for the last 4 months consistently and getting pretty muscular (taking cellmass and N.O.xplode) but i've always had a problem with chest fat even when i was a skinny kid....its not getting any worse with the weight gain, but not going anywhere either

Is there anything out there to use to help cut up and help get rid of this, like super fat burners or something?

Suggestions please?

Thanks
    keep doing what your doing, maybe cut cals a bit more (depends on where they are now) and increase cardio.

to address the chest fat issue specifically
    Yohimburn ES or manboob kit (yohimburn + aifm)

Yohimburn blocks the receptor that make estrogenic fat stubborn
    AIFM reduces estrogen levels.

erode has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) erode has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) erode has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) erode has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) erode has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) erode has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) erode has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) erode has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) erode has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) erode has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I don't think simply cutting calories is the proper method. I mean.. it is, but just telling him to cut calories might send him off on a 500 cal/day diet and he will go into 'survival mode' (forget the proper term) and he won't end up losing any fat at all. Instead, he'd lack energy and lose the muscle he worked to build up.

If I were you, I'd head toward the fat-loss for noob stickies and stick to a 500 calorie deficit from your basal metabolic rate. Please correct me if I am wrong.

garnerman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) garnerman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) garnerman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) garnerman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) garnerman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) garnerman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) garnerman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) garnerman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) garnerman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) garnerman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) garnerman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by erode View Post
    I don't think simply cutting calories is the proper method. I mean.. it is, but just telling him to cut calories might send him off on a 500 cal/day diet and he will go into 'survival mode' (forget the proper term) and he won't end up losing any fat at all. Instead, he'd lack energy and lose the muscle he worked to build up.

If I were you, I'd head toward the fat-loss for noob stickies and stick to a 500 calorie deficit from your basal metabolic rate. Please correct me if I am wrong.
    I was saying MAYBE cut calories. He did say that he is putting on muscle which probably means that he could adjust his calories downward. 500 cal deficit seems to be the general reccomendation, but I am pretty sure the more bodyfat that you have the greater that can be (since you have more fuel).

erode has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) erode has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) erode has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) erode has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) erode has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) erode has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) erode has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) erode has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) erode has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) erode has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by garnerman View Post
    I was saying MAYBE cut calories. He did say that he is putting on muscle which probably means that he could adjust his calories downward. 500 cal deficit seems to be the general reccomendation, but I am pretty sure the more bodyfat that you have the greater that can be (since you have more fuel).
    Ah. I didn't understand you then. My bad

Originally Posted by erode View Post
    Ah. I didn't understand you then. My bad
    no problem, you had some good points as well. Ones that perhaps I could have mentioned, but did not.

keep doing what your doing, maybe cut cals a bit more (depends on where they are now) and increase cardio.

to address the chest fat issue specifically
    Yohimburn ES or manboob kit (yohimburn + aifm)

Yohimburn blocks the receptor that make estrogenic fat stubborn
    AIFM reduces estrogen levels.
    thanks - will some jogging do the trick for some cardio? i'm not a treadmill kind of guy

i think part of the problem if not the main problem is i work a sit down job, and also take muscle milk before bed. i've always had a hard time gaining weight but now i'm gaining but some is obviously fat. i dont mind the weight gain, but dont want the fat gain. i went to the nutrition store yesterday and got some no carb no sugar protein, cause the guy there said unless you're a younger kid with a high motabalism dont drink it unless i want to gain weight. so i guess i'll try the protein before bed instead and hopefully that will help some.

what is yohimburn + aifm? something you can buy, is it expensive?

thanks

8===D~~~~ (.) (.) p0opstlnksal0t's Avatar
    p0opstlnksal0t has a spectacular aura about. (+250) p0opstlnksal0t has a spectacular aura about. (+250) p0opstlnksal0t has a spectacular aura about. (+250) p0opstlnksal0t has a spectacular aura about. (+250) p0opstlnksal0t has a spectacular aura about. (+250) p0opstlnksal0t has a spectacular aura about. (+250) p0opstlnksal0t has a spectacular aura about. (+250) p0opstlnksal0t has a spectacular aura about. (+250) p0opstlnksal0t has a spectacular aura about. (+250) p0opstlnksal0t has a spectacular aura about. (+250) p0opstlnksal0t has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    ive heard epistane from IBE does wonders for moobs... not too familiar with the product though, maybe try some research on it.
    MY PROGRESS PICS 330lbs-50%bf to 225lbs 19.5%bf
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=2233281

Im Back!!! with progress pics... 330lbs to 230lbs.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=2112301

thanks - will some jogging do the trick for some cardio? i'm not a treadmill kind of guy

i think part of the problem if not the main problem is i work a sit down job, and also take muscle milk before bed. i've always had a hard time gaining weight but now i'm gaining but some is obviously fat. i dont mind the weight gain, but dont want the fat gain. i went to the nutrition store yesterday and got some no carb no sugar protein, cause the guy there said unless you're a younger kid with a high motabalism dont drink it unless i want to gain weight. so i guess i'll try the protein before bed instead and hopefully that will help some.

what is yohimburn + aifm? something you can buy, is it expensive?

thanks
    jogging is fine, even fast walking. Fast walking is perhaps better because it does not have the impact issues.

Protein intake is important. Nutrient timing as well. But these things affect metabolism and fat utilization, not estrogen and related receptors, which if you have excess chest fat are a problem. But those things are important and its a little more complicated that just adding a zero carb protein supplement to your diet.

Yohimburn increases fat loss from stubborn fat by blocking the estrogen affected receptors that make that fat stubborn (these are called the alpha 2 adrenoceptors). AIFM actually helps lower estrogen levels by inhibiting the aromatase enzyme.

you can get them both for 78 bucks, yohimburn lasts me about 6-7 weeks and the AIFM has lasted me over 3 months.

jogging is fine, even fast walking. Fast walking is perhaps better because it does not have the impact issues.

Protein intake is important. Nutrient timing as well. But these things affect metabolism and fat utilization, not estrogen and related receptors, which if you have excess chest fat are a problem. But those things are important and its a little more complicated that just adding a zero carb protein supplement to your diet.

Yohimburn increases fat loss from stubborn fat by blocking the estrogen affected receptors that make that fat stubborn (these are called the alpha 2 adrenoceptors). AIFM actually helps lower estrogen levels by inhibiting the aromatase enzyme.

you can get them both for 78 bucks, yohimburn lasts me about 6-7 weeks and the AIFM has lasted me over 3 months.
    well i'm hoping just the protein will help keep the fat from building, instead of the higher calories from the muscle milk

so where do i get this yohimburn and AIFM? the store here? is it pill form or something?

thanks again

XMX will become famous soon enough. (+50) XMX will become famous soon enough. (+50) XMX will become famous soon enough. (+50) XMX will become famous soon enough. (+50) XMX will become famous soon enough. (+50) XMX will become famous soon enough. (+50) XMX will become famous soon enough. (+50) XMX will become famous soon enough. (+50) XMX will become famous soon enough. (+50) XMX will become famous soon enough. (+50) XMX will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    is this yohimburn stuff safe? what are the side effects?

also an good reads/threads where i can learn more about it?

pushinplates will become famous soon enough. (+50) pushinplates will become famous soon enough. (+50) pushinplates will become famous soon enough. (+50) pushinplates will become famous soon enough. (+50) pushinplates will become famous soon enough. (+50) pushinplates will become famous soon enough. (+50) pushinplates will become famous soon enough. (+50) pushinplates will become famous soon enough. (+50) pushinplates will become famous soon enough. (+50) pushinplates will become famous soon enough. (+50) pushinplates will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Chris@UGA View Post
    You lose chest fat the same way you lose toe fat, pinkie fat, or stomach fat...lose overall body fat. There's no way to target a specific area.

repd
    -- BMW M3..............................$53,000
    -- Armani Leather Jacket............$700
    -- Rolex Watch.........................$3,450
    -- The look on your ex-gf's face after cutting season...priceless

Originally Posted by XMX View Post
    is this yohimburn stuff safe? what are the side effects?

also an good reads/threads where i can learn more about it?
    as far as I have seen. I have not read anybody having any kind of bad reaction to it. If I put on more than 6 pumps at a time, i get a bit jacked up. Otherwise no side effects for me. I do sweat noticeably more when doing cardio.

this thread here has a lot of info on yohimburn for chest fat as well other additional treatment info for estrogen issues/gyno/puffy nipples/chest fat
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...ight=yohimburn

www.yohimburn.com

http://www.afboard.com/forum/anafit-...imburn-es.html

http://www.irontrybe.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1871

as far as I have seen. I have not read anybody having any kind of bad reaction to it. If I put on more than 6 pumps at a time, i get a bit jacked up. Otherwise no side effects for me. I do sweat noticeably more when doing cardio.

this thread here has a lot of info on yohimburn for chest fat as well other additional treatment info for estrogen issues/gyno/puffy nipples/chest fat
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...ight=yohimburn

www.yohimburn.com

http://www.afboard.com/forum/anafit-...imburn-es.html

http://www.irontrybe.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1871

thanks

and

repped!

thanks

and

repped!
    welcome

wait - where do i get that stuff?

wait - where do i get that stuff?
    https://www.anafit.com/shop/

right on, thanks!
    "I would fight anyone of the UFC LW's, but the problem is that I will never put my foot in the octagon after they (UFC) tried to be funny, I would rather have bleeding hemorrhoids than fight for the UFC. I would rather have one true Japanese MMA supporter than one million fake mainstream supporters that will turn their back on you as soon as you lose a fight. - Joachim Hansen

“I would feel like a coward, like I’m running away,” - Mirko Crocop on moving to the 205lb LHW division

thanks

and

repped!
    thanks

darknessWithin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) darknessWithin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) darknessWithin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) darknessWithin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) darknessWithin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) darknessWithin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) darknessWithin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) darknessWithin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) darknessWithin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) darknessWithin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) darknessWithin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    try an anti estrogen or just get to a realy low bf 11-8

Originally Posted by darknessWithin View Post
    try an anti estrogen or just get to a realy low bf 11-8

or try both with yohimburn ES.

when you say anti-estrogen I am assuming you mean aromatase inhibitor, SERMS like nolva dont help with chest fat or fat loss in general.

xeali is just really nice. (+1000) xeali is just really nice. (+1000) xeali is just really nice. (+1000) xeali is just really nice. (+1000) xeali is just really nice. (+1000) xeali is just really nice. (+1000) xeali is just really nice. (+1000) xeali is just really nice. (+1000) xeali is just really nice. (+1000) xeali is just really nice. (+1000) xeali is just really nice. (+1000)
    Hi, first post

Suggestions please?

Thanks

post some pics bro. il be able to tell u maybe if u have gyno or not.
    if u had that fat, even wen u were skinny. chances are its glandular tissue. and u've got gyno.
    i've gone the surgery btw. so u can feel free to pm me if u have any ques's

Raiders2586 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Raiders2586 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Raiders2586 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Raiders2586 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Raiders2586 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Raiders2586 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Raiders2586 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Raiders2586 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Raiders2586 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Raiders2586 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Raiders2586 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    this is a pretty informative post, i really had no idea about this yohimburn and all that goes along with it. i'm not saying that i'm going to go on it, but maybe one of you would suggest it? I'm losing weight as we speak, and only got the chest fat obviously as I got fat in college (we're not talking huge, only gained about 20 lbs). So i'm trying to work that off, doing cardio and weights 5 days a week. Would you suggest buying this stuff to help burning the chest fat as well, or will it go as I lose more weight/fat?

darknessWithin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) darknessWithin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) darknessWithin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) darknessWithin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) darknessWithin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) darknessWithin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) darknessWithin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) darknessWithin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) darknessWithin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) darknessWithin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) darknessWithin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    if you go down to a very low fat % then you should not see fat anywhere this is another answer

Originally Posted by xeali View Post
    post some pics bro. il be able to tell u maybe if u have gyno or not.
    if u had that fat, even wen u were skinny. chances are its glandular tissue. and u've got gyno.
    i've gone the surgery btw. so u can feel free to pm me if u have any ques's
    i'll see if i can get some taken soon, thanks
    "I would fight anyone of the UFC LW's, but the problem is that I will never put my foot in the octagon after they (UFC) tried to be funny, I would rather have bleeding hemorrhoids than fight for the UFC. I would rather have one true Japanese MMA supporter than one million fake mainstream supporters that will turn their back on you as soon as you lose a fight. - Joachim Hansen

“I would feel like a coward, like I’m running away,” - Mirko Crocop on moving to the 205lb LHW division

Kraftydog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kraftydog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kraftydog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kraftydog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kraftydog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kraftydog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kraftydog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kraftydog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kraftydog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kraftydog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kraftydog has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by darknessWithin View Post
    if you go down to a very low fat % then you should not see fat anywhere this is another answer
    In a lot of cases this may be mostly true, but if you have any kind of glandular or ductal development (which is fairly common with excessive chest fat storage) it will generally require more than just losing fat. Also with such fat storage patterns, because of the proliferation of alpha2 adrenoceptors, it becomes quite difficult to "burn" such fats without excessive muscle loss.

Though I highly agree that losing bodyfat is key.