supremo13 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Question Please look at my diet. Afraid of too much carbs for cutting, and protien.

My stats:
    5'8
    180 lbs.
    Trying to get around to 10% body fat. Probablly lose 15-20 pounds.
    Bodyfat right now is unknown.

Meal 1 - protien w/1 cup milk, vitamin e, multivitamin, vitamin c, TJ fiber o's cereal

Meal 2 - turkey sandwhich, 1 tbls fish oil

Meal 3 - protien w/1 cup milk, tj fiber o's cereal

Meal 4 - 6oz canned chicken, assorted unsalted nuts and berries

Meal 5 - protien w/1 cup milk, celery w/peanut butter

Meal 6 - 6oz chunk chicken marinated, w/veggies

Protein kcal fat carbs sugars fiber
    235 2245 59 206 81 35

I shop at tj = Trader Joes. The wheat is whole, the milk is skim, the peanut butter is natural. And I take physillium husk while cutting only. My diet is very plain but I dont mind it one bit. Just trying to cut right now I do a three day split workout and starting jump rope cardio 5 rounds 3 days a week on an empty stomach. Please critique my diet! I'm also afraid of insulin spike problems. Let me know. Too much carbs? protein? sugar? or not enough of anything, you get the point THANK YOU!!!

supremo13 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Talking Thats what i get.

Thats what I get for living in this yuppie neigbhour hood. ****in Cubs fans. Plus, tj is across the street where I have to take a bus to get to Jewel. Thanks for the input!!

Robbyrh10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robbyrh10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robbyrh10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robbyrh10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robbyrh10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robbyrh10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robbyrh10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robbyrh10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robbyrh10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robbyrh10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robbyrh10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by supremo13
    My stats:
    5'8
    180 lbs.
    Trying to get around to 10% body fat. Probablly lose 15-20 pounds.
    Bodyfat right now is unknown.

Meal 1 - protien w/1 cup milk, vitamin e, multivitamin, vitamin c, TJ fiber o's cereal
    -IT LOOKS LIKE YOU HAVE A GOOD PROTEIN SOURCE ALONG WITH COMPLEX CARBS TO START YOUR DAY OFF RIGHT. HOWEVER, IM NOT SURE WHAT THE NUTRITIONAL VALUE ON YOUR CEREAL IS. ID GO WITH OATS PERSONALLY.

Meal 2 - turkey sandwhich, 1 tbls fish oil
    -GOOD MIX OF PROTEIN, CARBS, AND FATS

Meal 3 - protien w/1 cup milk, tj fiber o's cereal
    -IS THIS YOUR PRE WORKOUT? ONCE AGAIN, ID QUESTION THE CEREAL

Meal 4 - 6oz canned chicken, assorted unsalted nuts and berries
    -SOUNDS GOOD

Meal 5 - protien w/1 cup milk, celery w/peanut butter
    -NO NEED FOR THE PROTEIN POWDER. EAT WHOLE FOODS AND SAVE THE POWDER FOR PRE/POST WORKOUT

Meal 6 - 6oz chunk chicken marinated, w/veggies
    -GREAT MEAL, BUT ID ADD FATS

Protein kcal fat carbs sugars fiber
    235 2245 59 206 81 35

I shop at tj = Trader Joes. The wheat is whole, the milk is skim, the peanut butter is natural. And I take physillium husk while cutting only. My diet is very plain but I dont mind it one bit. Just trying to cut right now I do a three day split workout and starting jump rope cardio 5 rounds 3 days a week on an empty stomach. Please critique my diet! I'm also afraid of insulin spike problems. Let me know. Too much carbs? protein? sugar? or not enough of anything, you get the point THANK YOU!!!
    I put in some info in CAPS. Your macros seem pretty good. Your sugar intake might be high due to all the skim milk and your cereal. Your protein is good and so is your fiber. What is the nutr. value for that cereal?