Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

rippletoad is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) rippletoad is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) rippletoad is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) rippletoad is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) rippletoad is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) rippletoad is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) rippletoad is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) rippletoad is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) rippletoad is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) rippletoad is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) rippletoad is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

are you allowed to throw your garbage into some random dumpster?

i have a bunch of useless **** in my room that i want to throw out, binders,supplement containers,boxes,old computer parts,broken ****..

will i get into trouble if i drive to some random dumpster and throw all my **** in there?

Stats: 6'2", 210 lbs
    BodyPoints: 7446
    BAMF_T has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BAMF_T has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BAMF_T has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BAMF_T has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BAMF_T has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BAMF_T has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BAMF_T has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BAMF_T has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BAMF_T has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BAMF_T has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BAMF_T has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit BAMF_T's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by rippletoad View Post
    i have a bunch of useless **** in my room that i want to throw out, binders,supplement containers,boxes,old computer parts,broken ****..

will i get into trouble if i drive to some random dumpster and throw all my **** in there?
    well if anything is still good, give it to the good will.
    or dump it some were.
    *BMBC*
    (OO=[||][||]=OO)

-It's not how much you lift, it's how much you look like you can lift!-

RU

BodyPoints: 2312
    bombdigity has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) bombdigity has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) bombdigity has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) bombdigity has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) bombdigity has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) bombdigity has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) bombdigity has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) bombdigity has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) bombdigity has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) bombdigity has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) bombdigity has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit bombdigity's BodySpace
    i do it all the time if im trying to get rid of beer bottles and other ****

Registered User Pac10footballfan's Avatar
    Stats: 6'2", 208 lbs
    BodyPoints: 8560
    Pac10footballfan has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Pac10footballfan has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Pac10footballfan has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Pac10footballfan has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Pac10footballfan has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Pac10footballfan has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Pac10footballfan has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Pac10footballfan has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Pac10footballfan has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Pac10footballfan has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Pac10footballfan has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Visit Pac10footballfan's BodySpace
    if you get caught you will get in trouble, but there is probably a 5.33 (repeating of course)% chance you'll get caught.
    Transformation Super Challenge
    www.transformationsuperchallenge.com

Stats: 5'11", 210 lbs
    BodyPoints: 2811
    Jerbee02 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jerbee02 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jerbee02 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jerbee02 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jerbee02 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jerbee02 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jerbee02 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jerbee02 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jerbee02 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jerbee02 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jerbee02 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Visit Jerbee02's BodySpace
    I'd love to know how "5.33% chance you'll get caught" was arrived at. From what I can tell, 72.84% of all internet statistics are made up.

That being said, yes, it is illegal to use a dumpster that you do not have permission to dump in. Different states have different laws surrounding it, but the "norm" is this:

"The unauthorized use of another persons dumpster, including the unauthorized use of a business dumpster is a crime. You may be punished under the Texas Penal Code for Class B Misdemeanor Theft or for Illegal Dumping. If the dumpster has not been rented by you, or you do not have permission of the owner/leasee, you are committing a crime when you use it."

That aside, I would think that unless you're making a habit of putting all of your stuff into someone else's dumpster, odds are good you won't get in trouble. These laws were made more for businesses that throw away their waste into a neighboring business' dumpster frequently and not so much for the individual. If it's just a person doing it, and even if the absolute worst-case scenario happens where an overzealous manager of a business body tackles you when he sees you putting garbage into a dumpster, calls the cops and then sits on you until they arrive, odds are still very good the police will just laugh and let you go. After all, it's a very hardcore criminal indeed who would rather dump their trash into someone else's dumpster than just leave it on the side of the road, littering.
    PULVERIZE!!!