Dr.FuzzyBallz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

How to get Cut, Ripped, fast without loosing too much muscle, HELP!

Well I tried searching these forums for info about getting cut and well thier is a lot but none that were very helpful or had the info i was looking for...

This is my question for the past 2 weeks now about i have been working out and i happy because i have seen results my chest is bigger, my biceps and triceps are much much bigger and didnt notice much of a difference in shoulders.

The problem is thier not cut when i flex the bicep i can see it but its not cut defined its just there... its the same story witht he chest some excess skin and a little fat on the chest. Abs not very defined at all you can see a six pack but not cut and thiers a lot of excess kin on the bottom...

My question is how can i keep this muscle that i gained and keep gaining muscle, but start getting cut, i dont want to get big but i wanna be bigger, let me try to explain body size of like lets say Floyd Mayweather, but i wanna be more defined than him more like, but more cut chiseled kinda like this statue lol.

http://cache.lifehacker.com/assets/r...tyle%20abs.png

O yes please no one mention anything about eating i think i have a good diet, breakfast: chicken, milk, banana ever now and than. Lunch: more chicken, milk, and something else but dont know what its called (has vegies), at night more meat, milk and more milk and a banana or 2 with more milk.
    Last edited by Dr.FuzzyBallz; 01-20-2008 at 11:55 AM.

Rs4race has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rs4race has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rs4race has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rs4race has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rs4race has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rs4race has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rs4race has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rs4race has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rs4race has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    sorry sir but i am going to menchion it anyways since DIET is what gets you ripped. I will just lend some main ideas as far as diet and specifics like daily values you will have to find out for yourself.

I reccomend 4 meals a day.
    If you have protein take a shake about 30-45mins before your workout and also after your workout.
    Get a good amount of sleep at night
    Processed foods have lots of bad fats. You do need regular fat/sat fat for production of hormones, however, check the values to see how much you are intaking and try to stay away from trans fat.

Get a good multi-vitamin... there the best IMO..
    My workout journal

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=6681031

Alright i will increase meals to 4 times a day, and i will stop sleeping at 12 and ymabe try 10:30 i wake up at 6:30 so hopefull that would be enough sleep.

I have figured out the type of bodies i would be happy with, in 300 the spartan's body wanna be cut like them, or Brad Pits body from Fight Club, or the statues pic i posted lol. Any idea on how to get their anyone that be great.

Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    milk has calories water dosn't
    try swapping out a glass of water in the morning instead of milk
    also you should do some cardio obviously
    what level of cardio are you doing now

gixxer2184 is not very helpful. (-500) gixxer2184 is not very helpful. (-500) gixxer2184 is not very helpful. (-500) gixxer2184 is not very helpful. (-500) gixxer2184 is not very helpful. (-500) gixxer2184 is not very helpful. (-500) gixxer2184 is not very helpful. (-500) gixxer2184 is not very helpful. (-500) gixxer2184 is not very helpful. (-500) gixxer2184 is not very helpful. (-500) gixxer2184 is not very helpful. (-500)
    You can't get RIPPED if you have no muscle underneath. You can't have "definition" without something to "define." just my .02
    ئەنسیکلۆپێدیایFlorida Gators Crewئەنسیکلۆپێدیای

B.S. in Applied Physiology and Kinesiology
    College of Health and Human Performance
    University of Florida

Originally Posted by Kane Fan View Post
    Alright i will switch the glass of milk for the water, but as of cardio atm only jumping rope... need advice on good cardio.

Originally Posted by Kane Fan View Post
    Alright i will switch the glass of milk for the water, but as of cardio atm only jumping rope... need advice on good cardio.

Rs4race has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rs4race has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rs4race has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rs4race has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rs4race has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rs4race has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rs4race has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rs4race has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rs4race has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by gixxer2184 View Post
    You can't get RIPPED if you have no muscle underneath. You can't have "definition" without something to "define." just my .02

This is a very good point.

Jump rope is a very good cardio exercise.
    My workout journal

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=6681031

sdvinny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

try this dude...

Originally Posted by Rs4race View Post
    sorry sir but i am going to menchion it anyways since DIET is what gets you ripped. I will just lend some main ideas as far as diet and specifics like daily values you will have to find out for yourself.

I reccomend 4 meals a day.
    If you have protein take a shake about 30-45mins before your workout and also after your workout.
    Get a good amount of sleep at night
    Processed foods have lots of bad fats. You do need regular fat/sat fat for production of hormones, however, check the values to see how much you are intaking and try to stay away from trans fat.

Get a good multi-vitamin... there the best IMO..
    First, no matter what, u will own more muscle with fat than without. but u can really limit the loss to non apparent. Try short bursting cardio, in other words, dont do long runs and long gay aerobics. Short fast runs (try indian sprints, running as fast as you can from one telephone pole to next) notice in the olympics that the long distance runners look like emaciated and ****ty, and the short distance sprinters looked jacked and ripped. The next thing, like to hear it or not, is diet, carefully monitor it. dont eliminate the carbs or youl leave body nothing to feed off of but muscle, just cut them down moderatly and limit them to 2/3 morning, 1/3 afternoon and little if any at night. Also, stay away from high sugar creatines, creakic from muscletech is the only creatine that wont bloat u with water, cuz with water retention ur not just gonna look ripped. next, im not suggesting this but i heard trenbalone enanthate or anavar will excel the results to immediate. just what i heard. again, im telling u to do anything illegal. and keep lifting! muscle eats fat, just owing it will increase ur rate of fat burn. drink water, and lots of it. many people under estimate proper water consumption and how well it works on doing everything good to ur body. in case u do, dont drink soda, that **** is poison. follow this and you'l looked ripped AND be bulky.

JohnnyZ136 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JohnnyZ136 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JohnnyZ136 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JohnnyZ136 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JohnnyZ136 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JohnnyZ136 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JohnnyZ136 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JohnnyZ136 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JohnnyZ136 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JohnnyZ136 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JohnnyZ136 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Dr.FuzzyBallz View Post
    CARDIO. Here are 2 ways to drop body fat quick and keep that hard earned muscle.

1. HIIT (high intensity interval training) - jump on a treadmill or rowing machine (best) and do intervals of 1 minute moderate run/row then 30sec of sprint/fast row. do this for 15-20min (reccomend 10 to start). this takes dedication..you WILL be tired but WILL adapt over a week or 2

2. Low intensity cardio- jump on a treadmill with a good incline (50-75%) at a moderately fast walking pace and continue this for 45 minutes. keep the speed and incline the same the whole time!!!you may have to trial run a couple sessions to find what best works and figure out what your heart rate needs to be. Example: i am 21 and for a low intensity fat burn my heart rate needs to be between 119&149bpm.

Try them out and get creative with the HIIT- you can even do it with jump rope. if you are GOOD at jumping rope you can do 1min moderate single jump then 30sec double under.
    Find your motivation and go at it hard!

Registered User BodyMakerExpert's Avatar
    BodyMakerExpert has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BodyMakerExpert has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BodyMakerExpert has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BodyMakerExpert has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BodyMakerExpert has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BodyMakerExpert has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BodyMakerExpert has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BodyMakerExpert has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BodyMakerExpert has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BodyMakerExpert has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BodyMakerExpert has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Lightbulb Diet Tips:

It looks like that you eat to much proteins at the begining of the day.

It's well-known that proteins is the best thing to consume at supper
    while carbohydrates best suits for dinner.

Try this:

1) A few cups of water and fruits or berries on breakfast (you'll feel great while not overloaded);
    2) Rice or bread (or maybe potato or any other carbohydrates) + vegetables on dinner;
    3) Meat + beans (and some mushrooms if you want it) on supper.
    Want To Know How To Get Ripped Fast & Easy?
    Want To Gain Muscles & Lose Fat At The Same Time?
    http://buildbody-gainmuscles-losefat-fast.blogspot.com/

Roobaix will become famous soon enough. (+50) Roobaix will become famous soon enough. (+50) Roobaix will become famous soon enough. (+50) Roobaix will become famous soon enough. (+50) Roobaix will become famous soon enough. (+50) Roobaix will become famous soon enough. (+50) Roobaix will become famous soon enough. (+50) Roobaix will become famous soon enough. (+50) Roobaix will become famous soon enough. (+50) Roobaix will become famous soon enough. (+50) Roobaix will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by BodyMakerExpert View Post
    It looks like that you eat to much proteins at the begining of the day.

It's well-known that proteins is the best thing to consume at supper
    while carbohydrates best suits for dinner.
    What?

It is well known to space your protein intake evenly throughout the day.

/broscience
    ******official misc photography crew ******

JK29 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JK29 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JK29 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JK29 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JK29 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JK29 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JK29 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JK29 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JK29 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JK29 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JK29 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    If your 115lbs you should be adding milk not switching it out. You need to gain weight man. You have no business cutting weight.

Alyion is just really nice. (+1000) Alyion is just really nice. (+1000) Alyion is just really nice. (+1000) Alyion is just really nice. (+1000) Alyion is just really nice. (+1000) Alyion is just really nice. (+1000) Alyion is just really nice. (+1000) Alyion is just really nice. (+1000) Alyion is just really nice. (+1000) Alyion is just really nice. (+1000) Alyion is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by James Keeton View Post
    If your 115lbs you should be adding milk not switching it out. You need to gain weight man. You have no business cutting weight.
    x2

I mean good god man at 115lbs you could probably die if you lose weight

Nathan4040 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

INTERVAL TRAINING!!!!!!! Its the only way

joejccva71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) joejccva71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) joejccva71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) joejccva71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) joejccva71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) joejccva71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) joejccva71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) joejccva71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) joejccva71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) joejccva71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) joejccva71 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    If you are good on your diet, eat clean, carb cycle and hit your macros everyday..you don't need no stinking cardio and you can still get ripped.

crazybee19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Getting cut

Hey just wanted to let u all know i just starded to work out and this is my 3rd week and i getting my cuts,and abs if you want to know how hit me up.ill help u out.on some work out i work out less then 1h a day.

Registered User chickenstick321's Avatar
    chickenstick321 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Alright i will increase meals to 4 times a day, and i will stop sleeping at 12 and ymabe try 10:30 i wake up at 6:30 so hopefull that would be enough sleep.

I have figured out the type of bodies i would be happy with, in 300 the spartan's body wanna be cut like them, or Brad Pits body from Fight Club, or the statues pic i posted lol. Any idea on how to get their anyone that be great.
    There are a ton of different ways in attacking the body to get ripped for cardio get a punching bag and always always always do cardio after you lift weights if you do cardio first your just burning off your natural sugars and not attacking the fat if you lift weights first your strength will be at its highest so you can build muscle and the muscle will feed of the natural sugar you eat and absorb throughout the day then when you do cardio your specifically attacking the extra energy (fat) on the body diet is also very important stay away from fast foods no just mcdonalds anything you can put in the microwave basically.

iham32 is on a distinguished road. (+10) iham32 is on a distinguished road. (+10) iham32 is on a distinguished road. (+10) iham32 is on a distinguished road. (+10) iham32 is on a distinguished road. (+10) iham32 is on a distinguished road. (+10) iham32 is on a distinguished road. (+10) iham32 is on a distinguished road. (+10) iham32 is on a distinguished road. (+10) iham32 is on a distinguished road. (+10) iham32 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by chickenstick321 View Post
    There are a ton of different ways in attacking the body to get ripped for cardio get a punching bag and always always always do cardio after you lift weights if you do cardio first your just burning off your natural sugars and not attacking the fat if you lift weights first your strength will be at its highest so you can build muscle and the muscle will feed of the natural sugar you eat and absorb throughout the day then when you do cardio your specifically attacking the extra energy (fat) on the body diet is also very important stay away from fast foods no just mcdonalds anything you can put in the microwave basically.
    Ummm I read that cardio after weights is catabolic

time2eat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Unhappy

90% of you have no clue what your talking about, and as far as your diet it pretty much sucks so I'm sure your workouts are equivalent.

Lackeos will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lackeos will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lackeos will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lackeos will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lackeos will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lackeos will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lackeos will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lackeos will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lackeos will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lackeos will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lackeos will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    OP hasn't posted in this thread since 2008. Thanks for all of the epic bumps, gentlemen, but please, no more.

jbodyfit will become famous soon enough. (+50) jbodyfit will become famous soon enough. (+50) jbodyfit will become famous soon enough. (+50) jbodyfit will become famous soon enough. (+50) jbodyfit will become famous soon enough. (+50) jbodyfit will become famous soon enough. (+50) jbodyfit will become famous soon enough. (+50) jbodyfit will become famous soon enough. (+50) jbodyfit will become famous soon enough. (+50) jbodyfit will become famous soon enough. (+50) jbodyfit will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Exactly! I started doing some German Volume Training and really eating clean (still consuming around 350-400 grams of carbs per day) and around 300-350 grams of protein but limiting garbage and bad fats and I'm toning up nicely while increasing size and I MIGHT do cardio once (twice at the most) a week and even then, it's steady state, walking at 3.6-3.8 on the treadmill for 20 min. Strength trainingg and really hitting it hard and diet are truly key.
    Originally Posted by joejccva71 View Post
    If you are good on your diet, eat clean, carb cycle and hit your macros everyday..you don't need no stinking cardio and you can still get ripped.
    James C.

"Make mistakes of ambition and not mistakes of sloth. Develop the strength to do bold things, not the strength to suffer." - Niccolò Machiavelli

#positivity
    #inspiration

https://www.********.com/Fitspiration4All
    http://www.jbodyfit.com/blog