Page 2 of 30 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Beautiful progress. I'm proud of you.
    Simp's Back: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165133671&page=1

Working to regain strength, muscle, endurance, and lose some blubber. Damn you drinking-wine-on-the-couch. Why are you so good?

PodRacerSi is on a distinguished road. (+10) PodRacerSi is on a distinguished road. (+10) PodRacerSi is on a distinguished road. (+10) PodRacerSi is on a distinguished road. (+10) PodRacerSi is on a distinguished road. (+10) PodRacerSi is on a distinguished road. (+10) PodRacerSi is on a distinguished road. (+10) PodRacerSi is on a distinguished road. (+10) PodRacerSi is on a distinguished road. (+10) PodRacerSi is on a distinguished road. (+10) PodRacerSi is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Congrats man. It takes a lot to overcome that. Keep at it man. Good job.

Professional Eater Dedicatedforlife's Avatar
    Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by spirit3530 View Post
    congrats
    Originally Posted by cawiau View Post
    Crazy transformation!!!

Impressive
    Originally Posted by benjiboy814 View Post
    If thats not motivation I have no clue what is.

Excellent job!!!
    Thanks!

Originally Posted by hockeychick View Post
    Peter,

You have made a triumphant recovery out of a very dark place. Keep telling your story! Your strength, your courage and your success provides hope to those still suffering. Keep up the terrific work, I salute you with all my heart!

Cheers!

Sandy
    You're words are always too kind! Thank you!!

Originally Posted by BrettT07 View Post
    Really good transformation. Glad to see you achieve your goals =)
    Originally Posted by Lowdown5 View Post
    You are a true inspiration to all, much respect and continued success to you Peter!
    Originally Posted by RustyNail31 View Post
    Good job man, i like what i sea
    Originally Posted by ruggerirish View Post
    Nice work! Repped (for what its worth)
    Thanks Guys!

Originally Posted by Simpy View Post
    Beautiful progress. I'm proud of you.
    Thanks Sweetie! Now you need to teach me moves on the floor!

Originally Posted by PodRacerSi View Post
    Congrats man. It takes a lot to overcome that. Keep at it man. Good job.
    Thanks! I will, Dedicated for Life!

Surive123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Surive123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Surive123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Surive123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Surive123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Surive123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Surive123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Surive123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Surive123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Surive123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Surive123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Damn dude, you are a stud. Amazing work...and to think Anorexia? You are an eating machine now! I'm jealous of your skillz

You should be more than proud.
    VPX Sports Representative
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/vpx/vpx.htm

Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Surive123 View Post
    Damn dude, you are a stud. Amazing work...and to think Anorexia? You are an eating machine now! I'm jealous of your skillz

You should be more than proud.
    Thanks buddy!

Hermes in DC has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Hermes in DC has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Hermes in DC has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Hermes in DC has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Thumbs up

Man oh man, there are a lot of almost unbelievable transformations on these boards, but yours might be the single most impressive. Having a sister with a long-time eating disorder, I think I have a pretty good sense of how vicious they are to overcome. (My sister still struggles with it everyday of her life, and she's 39 years old and in recovery for 20 years.) Everyone on bodybuilding.com knows how hard it is to find the discipline and will power and self-control to be in awesome shape. Few understand how much further behind a person starts when s/he's got an eating disorder.

Straight up, you're an incredible inspiration man, especially to the growing number of young men who have eating disorders. You should keep getting your story out there to inspire others who are suffering the way you once did.

HUGE respect to you man.

Originally Posted by Hermes in DC View Post
    Man oh man, there are a lot of almost unbelievable transformations on these boards, but yours might be the single most impressive. Having a sister with a long-time eating disorder, I think I have a pretty good sense of how vicious they are to overcome. (My sister still struggles with it everyday of her life, and she's 39 years old and in recovery for 20 years.) Everyone on bodybuilding.com knows how hard it is to find the discipline and will power and self-control to be in awesome shape. Few understand how much further behind a person starts when s/he's got an eating disorder.

Straight up, you're an incredible inspiration man, especially to the growing number of young men who have eating disorders. You should keep getting your story out there to inspire others who are suffering the way you once did.

HUGE respect to you man.

Thank you for the VERY kind words. I really hope that your sister finds peace of mind one day

druken bastard has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) druken bastard has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) druken bastard has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) druken bastard has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) druken bastard has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) druken bastard has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) druken bastard has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) druken bastard has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) druken bastard has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) druken bastard has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) druken bastard has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    ladies and gents, this guy is awesome. dude you made an amazing accomplishment, it was you specifically i looked up to. i mean other bodybuilders inspired me, but it was your story that made me get into bodybuilding specifically cause i had a similar problem with an eating disorder. so i just wanted to say thank you for inspiring me and continuing to do so. you know you're gonna go far and you already have

ozfiz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ozfiz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ozfiz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ozfiz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ozfiz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ozfiz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ozfiz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ozfiz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ozfiz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ozfiz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ozfiz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Congrats Pete. You are an incredible inspiration for all who have suffered and continue to suffer. HUGE respect to your recovery and amaaaazing transformation.
    Everything you want in life is just outside of your comfort zone.

JJanet is on a distinguished road. (+10) JJanet is on a distinguished road. (+10) JJanet is on a distinguished road. (+10) JJanet is on a distinguished road. (+10) JJanet is on a distinguished road. (+10) JJanet is on a distinguished road. (+10) JJanet is on a distinguished road. (+10) JJanet is on a distinguished road. (+10) JJanet is on a distinguished road. (+10) JJanet is on a distinguished road. (+10) JJanet is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Fantastic job! You've made amazing progress and your story is inspiring. Thanks for sharing!

Originally Posted by druken bastard View Post
    ladies and gents, this guy is awesome. dude you made an amazing accomplishment, it was you specifically i looked up to. i mean other bodybuilders inspired me, but it was your story that made me get into bodybuilding specifically cause i had a similar problem with an eating disorder. so i just wanted to say thank you for inspiring me and continuing to do so. you know you're gonna go far and you already have
    Thank you so much for that! That really means a lot!

Originally Posted by ozfiz View Post
    Congrats Pete. You are an incredible inspiration for all who have suffered and continue to suffer. HUGE respect to your recovery and amaaaazing transformation.
    Thanks L-Dawg

Originally Posted by JJanet View Post
    Fantastic job! You've made amazing progress and your story is inspiring. Thanks for sharing!
    Thank you...

Originally Posted by druken bastard View Post
    DAMN! You're also a force to be reckened with! Great work!

me11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) me11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) me11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) me11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) me11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) me11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) me11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) me11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) me11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) me11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) me11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    great for you man
    keep it up

OnX9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OnX9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OnX9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OnX9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OnX9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OnX9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OnX9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OnX9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OnX9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OnX9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OnX9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Great size change. keep up the good work, it always keeps me motivated seeing this kind of change.

JHICKS3301 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JHICKS3301 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JHICKS3301 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JHICKS3301 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JHICKS3301 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JHICKS3301 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JHICKS3301 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JHICKS3301 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JHICKS3301 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JHICKS3301 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JHICKS3301 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    GREAT job Pete
    Owner of the Iron Mulisha
    www.TheIronMulisha.com
    john[@]theironmulisha.com

In for new Business opportunities.. message me or email

Zody is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zody is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zody is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zody is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zody is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zody is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zody is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zody is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zody is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zody is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zody is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Awesome transformation bro!!

outbreak will become famous soon enough. (+50) outbreak will become famous soon enough. (+50) outbreak will become famous soon enough. (+50) outbreak will become famous soon enough. (+50) outbreak will become famous soon enough. (+50) outbreak will become famous soon enough. (+50) outbreak will become famous soon enough. (+50) outbreak will become famous soon enough. (+50) outbreak will become famous soon enough. (+50) outbreak will become famous soon enough. (+50) outbreak will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Congratulations, you should be very proud of yourself, now just don't go back there
    I'll get this one, put it on my card
    I get frequent flyer mileage
    And a booklet of upgrades
    So next time I visit the third world
    I won't have to fly second class

Journal: currently doing westside for skinny bastards. http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=4009573

8146 is just really nice. (+1000) 8146 is just really nice. (+1000) 8146 is just really nice. (+1000) 8146 is just really nice. (+1000) 8146 is just really nice. (+1000) 8146 is just really nice. (+1000) 8146 is just really nice. (+1000) 8146 is just really nice. (+1000) 8146 is just really nice. (+1000) 8146 is just really nice. (+1000) 8146 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Fantastic work dude. Really good results.
    road to success! - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=6054991

Timmy82 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Timmy82 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Timmy82 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Timmy82 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Timmy82 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Timmy82 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Timmy82 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Timmy82 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Timmy82 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Timmy82 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Respect dude!
    Done being a vegetarian. Everything for musclebuilding! Give me some meat!

Height: 1m90
    Weight: 83-85kg

musclemage is not very helpful. (-500) musclemage is not very helpful. (-500) musclemage is not very helpful. (-500) musclemage is not very helpful. (-500) musclemage is not very helpful. (-500) musclemage is not very helpful. (-500) musclemage is not very helpful. (-500) musclemage is not very helpful. (-500) musclemage is not very helpful. (-500) musclemage is not very helpful. (-500) musclemage is not very helpful. (-500)
    Man good job. You have came a LONG way. Keep up the good work you are an inspiration to us all!
    -YOU CANNOT ATTAIN ANYTHING VALUABLE WITHOUT SACRIFICE-

"Live for nothing, or die for something"

-RAF Regiment-

I RAPE BACK, true story.

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by me11 View Post
    great for you man
    keep it up
    Originally Posted by OnX9 View Post
    Great size change. keep up the good work, it always keeps me motivated seeing this kind of change.
    Originally Posted by jhicks3301 View Post
    GREAT job Pete
    Originally Posted by Sanity View Post
    Awesome transformation bro!!
    Originally Posted by outbreak View Post
    Congratulations, you should be very proud of yourself, now just don't go back there
    Originally Posted by 8146 View Post
    Fantastic work dude. Really good results.
    Originally Posted by Timmy82 View Post
    Respect dude!
    Originally Posted by musclemage View Post
    Man good job. You have came a LONG way. Keep up the good work you are an inspiration to us all!
    Thanks Guys!

TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz
    Very nice DFL
    And pretty cool that you can share that
    kind of intimate info, in hopes to encourage others.
    Way to go
    M O O N spells LBM

http://youtu.be/ip7PPGS7TpE

Originally Posted by TheLBM View Post
    Very nice DFL
    And pretty cool that you can share that
    kind of intimate info, in hopes to encourage others.
    Way to go
    Thank you sir! ...I used to be ashamed of this, but now I use it as a tool for inspiration

papagunz is just really nice. (+1000) papagunz is just really nice. (+1000) papagunz is just really nice. (+1000) papagunz is just really nice. (+1000) papagunz is just really nice. (+1000) papagunz is just really nice. (+1000) papagunz is just really nice. (+1000) papagunz is just really nice. (+1000) papagunz is just really nice. (+1000) papagunz is just really nice. (+1000) papagunz is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Dedicatedforlif View Post
    Thank you sir! ...I used to be ashamed of this, but now I use it as a tool for inspiration
    Good thing you turned this into a positive thing. Making me proud man.
    Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brain falls out.

claycat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) claycat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) claycat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) claycat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) claycat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) claycat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) claycat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) claycat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) claycat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) claycat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) claycat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I just read your article/story, it is great. Rep's to you and your continues success!
    We have the power to accomplish anything, it's called our mind.

I watch the Food Network for porn.

Scivation journal @
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=109190861

Originally Posted by papagunz View Post
    Good thing you turned this into a positive thing. Making me proud man.
    Ah my competition!

Originally Posted by claycat View Post
    I just read your article/story, it is great. Rep's to you and your continues success!
    Thank you! ...Old Article...3.5 years ago I wrote that....mysterious eyes you have there!

papagunz is just really nice. (+1000) papagunz is just really nice. (+1000) papagunz is just really nice. (+1000) papagunz is just really nice. (+1000) papagunz is just really nice. (+1000) papagunz is just really nice. (+1000) papagunz is just really nice. (+1000) papagunz is just really nice. (+1000) papagunz is just really nice. (+1000) papagunz is just really nice. (+1000) papagunz is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Dedicatedforlif View Post
    Ah my competition!
    Just because I'm proud of ya doesn't mean I have no intentions of whooping your ass.
    Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brain falls out.

Originally Posted by papagunz View Post
    Just because I'm proud of ya doesn't mean I have no intentions of whooping your ass.
    Bring it!

Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Congratulations Pete.... It is an inspiring story - and you are proof that you can recover. It just takes the courage, strength and dedication to commit yourself fully to the task at hand and fight for your life.

(of course, a bottomless stomach does help too ).

So... when you going to get yourself over this side of the world? I still owe you that roo steak remember....

Originally Posted by Emma-Leigh View Post
    Congratulations Pete.... It is an inspiring story - and you are proof that you can recover. It just takes the courage, strength and dedication to commit yourself fully to the task at hand and fight for your life.

(of course, a bottomless stomach does help too ).

So... when you going to get yourself over this side of the world? I still owe you that roo steak remember....
    Aww Thanks Emma! ....I hope to come soon! Seriously, I'm hitting up Australia and South America in the next 2 years

Page 2 of 30 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast