I wanna transform my body falloutpat's Avatar
    falloutpat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) falloutpat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) falloutpat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) falloutpat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) falloutpat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) falloutpat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) falloutpat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) falloutpat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) falloutpat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) falloutpat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) falloutpat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

what is my bf. pls comment!

it says 23% on the electronic scale thing.
    Attached Images

musclar smurfette Sunshineslynn's Avatar
    Sunshineslynn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sunshineslynn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sunshineslynn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sunshineslynn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sunshineslynn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sunshineslynn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sunshineslynn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sunshineslynn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sunshineslynn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sunshineslynn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sunshineslynn has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Cant really tell your to far away and lighting needs to be better.

smiles
    s
    "You can't take some pill and hope your fat will jump off of you like you have the plague. You must work out and eat clean to have a lean, green, fighting machine." Sunshineslynn

'If you always do what you always did, then you will always get what you always do'

I dip, you dip, we all dip....dip to the east, dip to the west ......dip to get that tricep.

LiftingIsLife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LiftingIsLife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LiftingIsLife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LiftingIsLife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LiftingIsLife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LiftingIsLife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LiftingIsLife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LiftingIsLife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LiftingIsLife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LiftingIsLife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LiftingIsLife is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    wow, thats a tough question, considering what Sunshine said was correct, that its a somewhat dark photo and a distant one at that.

if i had to guess, using your waistline only as a guide, i'd say somewhere between 20 - 30... but again, thats a wild guess and wide range based upon what was visible in the picture.......

best,
    ~lifer
    They ARE who we THOUGHT they were.....

Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000)
    around 30 would be my best guess.

Helene will become famous soon enough. (+50) Helene will become famous soon enough. (+50) Helene will become famous soon enough. (+50) Helene will become famous soon enough. (+50) Helene will become famous soon enough. (+50) Helene will become famous soon enough. (+50) Helene will become famous soon enough. (+50) Helene will become famous soon enough. (+50) Helene will become famous soon enough. (+50) Helene will become famous soon enough. (+50) Helene will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'd say around 26%
    WORKOUT
    M: Full body workout
    T: Off
    W: Full body workout
    T: Off
    F: Off
    S: Full body workout
    S: OFF

Walk dog 1 hour a day.

DIET
    Protein and good fats, low carb

Goal: Loose fat and gain muscle!

Just do it!
    Obsessed is a word the lazy use to describe the dedicated!
    You are what you eat!

ST4Y F1T has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    high 20s

skla24 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) skla24 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Thumbs up

The best thing to do is go to *****************.com and get a body fat caliper. They are about 9$ and comes with a book to tell your body fat, works pretty good for 9$ good luck
    --You Can Earn $3000-$12,000 per month. I personally GUARANTEE you will make at least $3,000 your first month or your money back. www.YouCanRetireToday.com
    --For A less expensive business that earns 500$ per day go to www.hugeincomeonline.com