BassMan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BassMan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question womens multivitamin that won't cause nausea

Almost every multivitamin I have taken makes me nauseated, even after a meal. Any suggestions? I need suppliments but won't take any for this reason. (I am bassmans wife)

AmyCarol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Me too!

I have the same problem, have tried them after meals, just before bed , without iron, with iron. I would also love to hear if any one has any suggestions.

No More Guess-timates Ms. Highside's Avatar
    Ms. Highside has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ms. Highside has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ms. Highside has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ms. Highside has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ms. Highside has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ms. Highside has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ms. Highside has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ms. Highside has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ms. Highside has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ms. Highside has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ms. Highside has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I've heard the reason why some people get nauseated from multi-vitamins is because their body cannot absorb the nutrients in the pills...especially the fat-soluable ones.

I don't mean to sound like an advertisement, but if nothing else works for you, give this a try. www.lifepaknano.com They use nanotechnology to break down the nutrients up to 10 times smaller to increase absorbability.

I'm a distributor for them, so if you want to order it, please PM me. Ignore the retail price, it's highly inflated!

(If I'm not supposed to post this here... then please edit my post and delete my link.)
    www.AOL scanner.com

Megin is a name known to all. (+5000) Megin is a name known to all. (+5000) Megin is a name known to all. (+5000) Megin is a name known to all. (+5000) Megin is a name known to all. (+5000) Megin is a name known to all. (+5000) Megin is a name known to all. (+5000) Megin is a name known to all. (+5000) Megin is a name known to all. (+5000) Megin is a name known to all. (+5000) Megin is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Highside- thats actually a good product

I can't take regular multis either- make me sick

Ms. Highside has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ms. Highside has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ms. Highside has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ms. Highside has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ms. Highside has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ms. Highside has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ms. Highside has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ms. Highside has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ms. Highside has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ms. Highside has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ms. Highside has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Megin: Sounds like you know about it. Do you take it currently? I do... and have seen all sorts of improvements. I won't waste money on stuff that goes in one end and out the other anymore... even if it's cheaper.

**getting off my soapbox now**
    www.AOL scanner.com

Ms Highside

Please pm me. I have a few ?'s and I tried to im you but it says your mail box is full. thanks

Sorry. I just did some spring cleaning in my PM folder. You should be able to send over any questions you have now.
    www.AOL scanner.com

Talking Thanks

just sent over a few questions ,, thanks again!!

Megin is a name known to all. (+5000) Megin is a name known to all. (+5000) Megin is a name known to all. (+5000) Megin is a name known to all. (+5000) Megin is a name known to all. (+5000) Megin is a name known to all. (+5000) Megin is a name known to all. (+5000) Megin is a name known to all. (+5000) Megin is a name known to all. (+5000) Megin is a name known to all. (+5000) Megin is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Hi Highside *waves*

No, I haven't tried that brand...but you are right, either they cause nausea or they go right through you

I just think that the one you put the link to has decent ingreedients and would be better digested

Just my opinion (and seems to be yours as well)

Hi Megs **waving** I definately believe in LifePak Nano. **2 thumbs up**

I replied to all PM's.... so check your inboxes if you sent me one.

Without globs of fat-soluable nutrients stuck floating around your body with no place to go but out... there is no nausea. I haven't experienced any... and nobody has complained about it to me. That's one additional benefit of the nanotechnology.
    www.AOL scanner.com

... i tried to get off my soapbox, but the PM's are a little confusing ...

I thought I'd add this because it seems that all the PM's are asking me about a "woman's vitamin." I thought I'd post this to help clear up the confusion.

LifePak Nano is not a "women's vitamin." This new technology was just released in Dec. 2005... and is recommended for EVERYONE. It is the first supplement of it's kind to utilize nanotechnology to break down the molecules up to 10 times smaller then ever before to increase absorbtion. It is a complete wellness program: Multi-Vitamin, Multi-Mineral supplement, with over 60 different antioxidants... and INCLUDES a Nanoized version of Fish Oils and CO-Q10. An All-in-one, designed as a complete wellness anti-aging supplement program.

Pharmanex also makes a Women's LifePak... but it does not use nanotechnology, to break down the molecules for better absorbtion. It is an "older model" in their supplement line. It is still more absorbable then just about any other product out on the market, but the LifePak Nano blows it away, because of the new science behind it. Basically consider this... LifePak Women's is a Mercedes and LifePak Nano is a Ferrari. I cannot promise that you will be nausea-free taking the OLD Women's Formula. Before Nano came out, I had to make sure I took my Women's formula with food or it would upset my stomach.

If you PM me questions, please let me know which one you are referring to, since they are two totally different animals, and I do not want to confuse anyone into giving them information about the wrong one. LifePak "Women's" or "Nano?"
    Last edited by Ms. Highside; 01-16-2006 at 01:42 AM.
    www.AOL scanner.com

fish153 is just really nice. (+1000) fish153 is just really nice. (+1000) fish153 is just really nice. (+1000) fish153 is just really nice. (+1000) fish153 is just really nice. (+1000) fish153 is just really nice. (+1000) fish153 is just really nice. (+1000) fish153 is just really nice. (+1000) fish153 is just really nice. (+1000) fish153 is just really nice. (+1000) fish153 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I take Rainbow Light's Women's One ... it is all natural and formulated so that it is gentle on the stomach ... it also has some good greens in it. It's the first multivitamin ever that has not bothered my stomach, and I do have a very sensitive stomach so finding one was hard! Apparently, other women like this vitamin especially due to its being gentle on the stomach, so it's not just me.

(you can also read some reviews about it on drugstore.com)

Oh, and I can even take this on an empty stomach without it making me feel bad at all. I love it!