NavyBlu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

how long to wait to workout

how long should i wait to workout after eating breakfast? my breakfast includes 1/2 cup oatmeal and yogurt. however on days when i do cardio in the morning i eat 1/2 cup oatmeal, yogurt, string cheese and 2 egg whites after cardio.

so how long should i wait before lifting weights?

gunther44bd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gunther44bd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gunther44bd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gunther44bd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gunther44bd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gunther44bd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gunther44bd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gunther44bd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gunther44bd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gunther44bd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gunther44bd has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by NavyBlu
    how long should i wait to workout after eating breakfast? my breakfast includes 1/2 cup oatmeal and yogurt. however on days when i do cardio in the morning i eat 1/2 cup oatmeal, yogurt, string cheese and 2 egg whites after cardio.

so how long should i wait before lifting weights?

Depending on how you feel after eating, it can be anywhere from 45-90 minutes. I usually go about 75 minutes after eating. However, I don't think that you have a big enough breakfast in order to fuel you for weights and even cardio. Breakfast is supposed to be your biggest meal of the day, especially when it is your pre-workout meal. If this is your biggest meal of the day, then you really need to eat more. 1/2 a Cup of Oatmeal and a yogurt is only like 200 calories and hardly any protein. You really need to fuel up before a workout so that you can give maximum effort throughout.

NavyBlu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    what would be a good meal to eat? My stats are 6'0 and 195 pounds. thanks

gunther44bd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gunther44bd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gunther44bd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gunther44bd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gunther44bd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gunther44bd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gunther44bd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gunther44bd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gunther44bd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gunther44bd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gunther44bd has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by NavyBlu
    what would be a good meal to eat? My stats are 6'0 and 195 pounds. thanks
    If this is your breakfast AND pre-workout meal, then you want to get a good source of carbs and protein. If it was just breakfast, and not pre-workout then you could also eat some healthy fat. Oatmeal and egg whites, or oatmeal and whey are always a good breakfast combo. I usually eat a cup of oatmeal along with 6-7 egg whites. If you don't like eggs you can pretty much sub any type of lean protein source.....chicken breast, tuna, etc. Just make sure you get a decent amount of calories, carbs, and protein so that you can give 100% effort.

SCG has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SCG has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SCG has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SCG has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SCG has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SCG has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SCG has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SCG has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SCG has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SCG has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SCG has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    For me I do cardio first thing in the morning, then I go to work, then I workout when I'm done. I find I'm more energized for my workout, not burned out from doing cardio and ready to get atter hard. Basically, I leave a 8-10hour gap between cardio/weights.