2Skinny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2Skinny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2Skinny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2Skinny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2Skinny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2Skinny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2Skinny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2Skinny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2Skinny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2Skinny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2Skinny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Arrow So let me get this straight....

Let me see if I have this right.

Take in mind I am an ecto.

To gain muscle here, I should bulk until mid Spring, taking and eating everything I get my hands on with nutrition naturally and working out 4 times a week. Gain a **** load of weight which I have been already, and THEN about mid spring cut back on calories, carb intake and do lighter weights, pretty much eat half of what I am eating to bulk, thus resulting in shedding away the fat and presenting ripped muscles underneath?

Is this correct?
    KoRn
    -----
    August 24, 2004 R.I.P Kevin, my brother from another mother.
    December 19, 2006 R.I.P Grandpa. The best man i've ever known.

Bulldog13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bulldog13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bulldog13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bulldog13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bulldog13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bulldog13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bulldog13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bulldog13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bulldog13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bulldog13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bulldog13 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    do lighter weights
    If by this you mean lessen the intensity of the previous workouts, then, No. If it means that you *may* not be able to lift as much due to carb restriction, then, Yes.

Post your stats, then someone will most likely give you a solid cutting diet.
    The Battle is Lost. Why continue the fight? Because it is the struggle of the self will against the pervading trash that would have you serve instead of joining your place at the Left hand in unity with the unknowable inspiration that flows from the void!
    Love the transformation of the will into many facets of the beast and revel in its banality!
    WILL TO POWER!

fitforlife is just really nice. (+1000) fitforlife is just really nice. (+1000) fitforlife is just really nice. (+1000) fitforlife is just really nice. (+1000) fitforlife is just really nice. (+1000) fitforlife is just really nice. (+1000) fitforlife is just really nice. (+1000) fitforlife is just really nice. (+1000) fitforlife is just really nice. (+1000) fitforlife is just really nice. (+1000) fitforlife is just really nice. (+1000)

Re: So let me get this straight....

Originally posted by 2Skinny
    Let me see if I have this right.

Take in mind I am an ecto.

To gain muscle here, I should bulk until mid Spring, taking and eating everything I get my hands on with nutrition naturally and working out 4 times a week. Gain a **** load of weight which I have been already, and THEN about mid spring cut back on calories, carb intake and do lighter weights, pretty much eat half of what I am eating to bulk, thus resulting in shedding away the fat and presenting ripped muscles underneath?

Is this correct?
    Well, kinda. You should be eating about 20X your bodyweight while bulking. Since you are an ecto, I would go 1g/lb bodyweight in protien and 3g/lb bodyweight in carbs. I would keep fat around 20%. Then, when you start cutting, back carbs down to 1.5-2g/lb bodyweight. Keep fat around 20% still.

To answer your lifting question, I use to think that you have to do less weight and more reps to get cutt. IMO, this is wrong. Yea, you are not going to be able to lift as much. But DON'T change your routine. Still lift the same amount or reps and sets. In my experience, the way you get cut is through diet and cardio, not weights. I actually don't go as hard lifting when I am cutting then when I am bulking. Now, where I bust my ass is on the treadmill and in the kitchen. You get a six pack in the kitchen, not in the gym.

2Skinny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2Skinny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2Skinny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2Skinny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2Skinny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2Skinny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2Skinny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2Skinny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2Skinny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2Skinny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2Skinny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Ahh very good. I weigh right now 152lbs. And I am about 5'8.

I honestly eat about 320 grms of protein a day and about 350grams of carbs a day or a little more.

Just for breakfast I end up having 1,000 calories.

Anything else you need to know just let me know and I will post.
    KoRn
    -----

Officer Iron has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Officer Iron has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Officer Iron has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Officer Iron has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Officer Iron has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Officer Iron has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Officer Iron has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Officer Iron has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Officer Iron has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Officer Iron has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Officer Iron has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I have over the past two years went from

5' 9" 180 - out of shape and soft
    TO
    160 - hard as a rock, ripped w/ big veins
    I am benching over 260
    I am also 33 years old, I went with a very hard weight, cardio. low fat & carb diet at first it dropped the fat, I am now going on a eat everything in sight diet to bulk over the winter, I will not eat fried foods or any true unhealthy food just alot of good healthy food, my goal is 175-180 by spring then rip and hit the big 300lb on bench, I also dont buy into products BS I use good food, good sleep, good exercise with few supplements.
    Build your diet and exercise around your goals and remember there is no healthy way to get freaky big fast.

Good Luck, Officer Iron
    I intimidate those who intimidate others.

I do not use any type of steroid nor do I know anyone that does, I use this forum to learn from the best, nothing else.

institutional is just really nice. (+1000) institutional is just really nice. (+1000) institutional is just really nice. (+1000) institutional is just really nice. (+1000) institutional is just really nice. (+1000) institutional is just really nice. (+1000) institutional is just really nice. (+1000) institutional is just really nice. (+1000) institutional is just really nice. (+1000) institutional is just really nice. (+1000) institutional is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally posted by Officer Iron
    I have over the past two years went from

5' 9" 180 - out of shape and soft
    TO
    160 - hard as a rock, ripped w/ big veins
    I am benching over 260
    I am also 33 years old, I went with a very hard weight, cardio. low fat & carb diet at first it dropped the fat, I am now going on a eat everything in sight diet to bulk over the winter, I will not eat fried foods or any true unhealthy food just alot of good healthy food, my goal is 175-180 by spring then rip and hit the big 300lb on bench, I also dont buy into products BS I use good food, good sleep, good exercise with few supplements.
    Build your diet and exercise around your goals and remember there is no healthy way to get freaky big fast.

Good Luck, Officer Iron
    good job bro. you spoke the truth. I have spent thousands of dollars in supps in the last few years, mostly wasted. but with my increased knowledge base, i started to "supplement" with whole foods, and i have never felt or looked better. and my strength has taked off. i think there is a place for supps, but i try to minimize there use. the only supps i use now are protein, creatine, flax oil, a multi, and zinc. and its saving me tons of money, and kitchen space!
    ~shhhhh just watch~

Can anyone add to my last post please?

As for supplements, I only use Creatine and NLarge. I know all the other stuff is pretty much useless and over priced.
    KoRn
    -----