Closed Thread
    Old Black Man has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Old Black Man has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Old Black Man has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Old Black Man has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

I want hit heavy bag

my gym had now found a heavy bag for use in gym.
    1. I must use it
    2. the heavy bag is thick and strong, can i punsh it with a naked hand?
    3. Waht is the speed bag?
    A. can i punsh it with naked arm
    B. how much speed it make (in m/s please)

The benefit of a heavy bag to be hit is many.
    1. improve cardiovascular strength
    2. better fighting
    A. Arnold Swartzenguer in kindergarten cop punsh hard

thank you for your time, i am from Mumbai, india

Matt96teg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Matt96teg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Matt96teg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Matt96teg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Matt96teg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Matt96teg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Matt96teg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Matt96teg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Matt96teg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Matt96teg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Matt96teg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I would get some bag gloves if you want to punch and not mess up your hand.
    Do or Die

Big Ad is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big Ad is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big Ad is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big Ad is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big Ad is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big Ad is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big Ad is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big Ad is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big Ad is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big Ad is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big Ad is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    rofl

one of the funniets posts i have ever read
    I have been Michael's number two guy for about five years, and we make a great team. We're like one of those classic famous teams. He's like Mozart and I'm like Mozart's friend. No, I'm like Butch Cassidy and Michael is like Mozart. You try and hurt Mozart, you're gonna get a bullet in your head, courtesy of Butch Cassidy.

shimmeh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shimmeh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shimmeh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shimmeh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shimmeh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shimmeh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shimmeh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shimmeh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shimmeh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shimmeh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shimmeh has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Spend your gym membership on some spelling/grammar lessons.

im pissing my pants this is so funny rofl

Look at his other postw LOLLOOLOLOLLOOLOL

Boy, Im in a right mind to put some belt on you hind, you actin a god damn fool.
    Them punk asses wit they M and M's and tupaks, aint being african american, they being dumb ass ******s. i aint care what color you are, if you be using word like "skeet" and cursin out you grandmother, then you aint nothin but a inorant fool. The african american culture aint be about making them stupid ass nursery rhymes, it about the family bonds and traditions, and good hard work.

i suggest you apologize to me and my people for the sake of my grandkids who gonna be raised in a world where they expected to act like violent hip rap stars
    Last edited by shimmeh; 11-16-2005 at 12:55 AM.
    yaya

▲▲▲ Just as it says ▲▲▲ Tumescent's Avatar
    Location: Having a drink, in a pub, Next to the resturant at the end of the universe
    Tumescent will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tumescent will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tumescent will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tumescent will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tumescent will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tumescent will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tumescent will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tumescent will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tumescent will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tumescent will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tumescent will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Sparing with a heavy bag is great cardio you right, but do yourself a favor, wrap your hands if you going to go at it. Dont go at it with a naked hand whatever you do.
    "The Iron never lies to you. You can walk outside and listen to all kinds of talk, get told that you're a god or a total bastard. The Iron will always kick you the real deal. The Iron is the great reference point, the all-knowing perspective giver. Always there like a beacon in the pitch black. I have found the Iron to be my greatest friend. It never freaks out on me, never runs. Friends may come and go. But two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds" - Henry Rollins

Old Black Man has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Old Black Man has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Old Black Man has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Old Black Man has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thank you all very much for your prophecies
    I do not have gloves and apprehend at my mother destroying my electric light orchestra poster if she invents that I fighting. i shall wrap tape on sock on hand on for glove

"...maybe when im tick" me32687's Avatar
    me32687 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) me32687 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) me32687 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) me32687 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) me32687 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) me32687 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) me32687 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) me32687 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) me32687 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) me32687 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) me32687 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    ROFL ahaHAHAHAHAHahhHAHA
    Quoted by :Wendel_Clark_17
    "I don't know. If I saw a guy on the street with cauliflower ears and scars through his eye brows, I don't think I'd ask him if he picked flowers for a living."

shimmeh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shimmeh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shimmeh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shimmeh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shimmeh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shimmeh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shimmeh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shimmeh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shimmeh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shimmeh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shimmeh has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Old Black Man
    I do not have gloves and apprehend at my mother destroying my electric light orchestra poster if she invents that I fighting. i shall wrap tape on sock on hand on for glove
    omg this is the funniest **** ever, this reminds me of one of my professors in college who was from africa LOL
    yaya

AniMaLizTik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AniMaLizTik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AniMaLizTik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AniMaLizTik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AniMaLizTik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AniMaLizTik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AniMaLizTik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AniMaLizTik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AniMaLizTik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AniMaLizTik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AniMaLizTik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I can't help but picture some guy with a huge bone through his nose, wearing a leaf and a vine jumping around a gym.
    ...imnoting

Keep moving forward... AlbinoGerbil's Avatar
    AlbinoGerbil has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlbinoGerbil has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlbinoGerbil has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlbinoGerbil has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlbinoGerbil has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlbinoGerbil has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlbinoGerbil has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlbinoGerbil has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlbinoGerbil has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlbinoGerbil has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlbinoGerbil has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    ROTFLMFAO

We've got a guy in my unit who uses socks......but not for fighting/boxing.
    Attached Images
    Last edited by AlbinoGerbil; 11-16-2005 at 01:12 AM.

[maniac] will become famous soon enough. (+50) [maniac] will become famous soon enough. (+50) [maniac] will become famous soon enough. (+50) [maniac] will become famous soon enough. (+50) [maniac] will become famous soon enough. (+50) [maniac] will become famous soon enough. (+50) [maniac] will become famous soon enough. (+50) [maniac] will become famous soon enough. (+50) [maniac] will become famous soon enough. (+50) [maniac] will become famous soon enough. (+50) [maniac] will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by ANiMaliZtIk
    I can't help but picture some guy with a huge bone through his nose, wearing a leaf and a vine jumping around a gym.
    i picture a enraged woman destroying this poster, and a kid sitting on the floor crying.

Fear is the mind killer.

TestosteroGROW 2 HP log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=2197341

▲▲▲ Just as it says ▲▲▲ Tumescent's Avatar
    Location: Having a drink, in a pub, Next to the resturant at the end of the universe
    Tumescent will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tumescent will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tumescent will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tumescent will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tumescent will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tumescent will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tumescent will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tumescent will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tumescent will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tumescent will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tumescent will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Are you serious man? ELO poster....LMAO!!
    on the off chance that you are, dont use a sock and tape. Get some wraps and read up Here on how to wrap your hands properly
    "The Iron never lies to you. You can walk outside and listen to all kinds of talk, get told that you're a god or a total bastard. The Iron will always kick you the real deal. The Iron is the great reference point, the all-knowing perspective giver. Always there like a beacon in the pitch black. I have found the Iron to be my greatest friend. It never freaks out on me, never runs. Friends may come and go. But two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds" - Henry Rollins

In mumbai i do not use vine and bone. MTV is new teacher, it is better than hindu J/K! i know that 50 cent. that rap. I wish to be now, tough guy " " image is the ladies man makes me. i know you have the rapmen, its a good job but i must use heavy bag to punch and to be mean as they as are.

Get yo Guns Up Playa!!! MenTaLPiRacY's Avatar
    MenTaLPiRacY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MenTaLPiRacY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MenTaLPiRacY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MenTaLPiRacY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MenTaLPiRacY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MenTaLPiRacY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MenTaLPiRacY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MenTaLPiRacY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MenTaLPiRacY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MenTaLPiRacY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MenTaLPiRacY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    i bought bag gloves thinking i would use them but i just use wrist warps to tuffen up my knuckles.. but if my knuckles are sore i will use strait boxing gloves..
    Buccaneers † Red Raiders † Cubs

GUNS UP!!!

"""""\*͇̿̿\з=(•̪●)=ε/*͇̿̿/"""""

You can beat me at Baseball, Basketball, and Football, but i can beat you up.

In mumbai i do not use vine and bone. MTV is new teacher, it is better than hindu J/K! i know that 50 cent. that rap. I wish to be now, tough guy " " image is the ladies man makes me. i know you have the rapmen, its a good job but i must use heavy bag to punch and to be mean as they as are.
    Yeah like your other post?

Boy, Im in a right mind to put some belt on you hind, you actin a god damn fool.
    Them punk asses wit they M and M's and tupaks, aint being african american, they being dumb ass ******s
    LOL!
    yaya

on this poster my mother gave me for the fifteen year of birthannivery.
    he/she is my great possession.

Gloves carry a price of 20 dollar of pair. Ship to mumbai money rained from a pocket full of rice!!!.1. LAL!

"...maybe when im tick" me32687's Avatar
    me32687 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) me32687 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) me32687 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) me32687 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) me32687 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) me32687 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) me32687 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) me32687 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) me32687 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) me32687 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) me32687 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    ok ya ur funny..hahahaha funny guy..ok now we all kno htat its a joke
    Quoted by :Wendel_Clark_17
    "I don't know. If I saw a guy on the street with cauliflower ears and scars through his eye brows, I don't think I'd ask him if he picked flowers for a living."

[maniac] will become famous soon enough. (+50) [maniac] will become famous soon enough. (+50) [maniac] will become famous soon enough. (+50) [maniac] will become famous soon enough. (+50) [maniac] will become famous soon enough. (+50) [maniac] will become famous soon enough. (+50) [maniac] will become famous soon enough. (+50) [maniac] will become famous soon enough. (+50) [maniac] will become famous soon enough. (+50) [maniac] will become famous soon enough. (+50) [maniac] will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Gloves carry a price of 20 dollar of pair. Ship to mumbai money rained from a pocket full of rice!!!.1. LAL!
    rofl
    Fear is the mind killer.

TestosteroGROW 2 HP log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=2197341

i know the first is not of serious demeanor, J/K! the picture before these words is the one i am in want of

kickassman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kickassman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kickassman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kickassman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kickassman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kickassman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kickassman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kickassman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kickassman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kickassman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kickassman has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    1. I must use it

2. better fighting

EDIT - Ok nevermind its just a Piss Stain fooling around
    Last edited by kickassman; 11-16-2005 at 01:37 AM.

LECTER will become famous soon enough. (+50) LECTER will become famous soon enough. (+50) LECTER will become famous soon enough. (+50) LECTER will become famous soon enough. (+50) LECTER will become famous soon enough. (+50) LECTER will become famous soon enough. (+50) LECTER will become famous soon enough. (+50) LECTER will become famous soon enough. (+50) LECTER will become famous soon enough. (+50) LECTER will become famous soon enough. (+50) LECTER will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Talking

Come on people! Let's have a little R-E-S-P-E-C-T! I mean for crying out loud, this is no way to treat "Lazie's" dad...!

resU deretsigeR fkn_give_me_abs's Avatar
    fkn_give_me_abs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fkn_give_me_abs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fkn_give_me_abs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fkn_give_me_abs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fkn_give_me_abs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fkn_give_me_abs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fkn_give_me_abs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fkn_give_me_abs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fkn_give_me_abs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fkn_give_me_abs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fkn_give_me_abs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    ahahahaha this guy is freaking gold
    i'm a real boy!

PT and Coach - http://www.********.com/sagertrain

Hoodini is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Hoodini is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Hoodini is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Hoodini is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Hoodini is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Hoodini is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Hoodini is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Hoodini is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Hoodini is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Hoodini is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Hoodini is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

Thumbs down

Originally Posted by Lecter
    Come on people! Let's have a little R-E-S-P-E-C-T! I mean for crying out loud, this is no way to treat "Lazie's" dad...!
    What you mean man...
    "The only thing keeping one from achieving is disbelief in oneself" - D1 - "Tcrock"

On & on & on on & on ssmokinjoe's Avatar
    ssmokinjoe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ssmokinjoe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ssmokinjoe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ssmokinjoe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ssmokinjoe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ssmokinjoe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ssmokinjoe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ssmokinjoe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ssmokinjoe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ssmokinjoe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ssmokinjoe has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    We know u just fun making mr/mister OBM. ha ha hardy har har. fooled no one is. poster is most beauty seen by eyes of me and all forum guys. congratulashuns for hole of azz being, u are seem like from country of another but i doubt. u know? I am from usa. usa-usa chant for me. thank you. close thread.

Da CaVeman is on a distinguished road. (+10) Da CaVeman is on a distinguished road. (+10) Da CaVeman is on a distinguished road. (+10) Da CaVeman is on a distinguished road. (+10) Da CaVeman is on a distinguished road. (+10) Da CaVeman is on a distinguished road. (+10) Da CaVeman is on a distinguished road. (+10) Da CaVeman is on a distinguished road. (+10) Da CaVeman is on a distinguished road. (+10) Da CaVeman is on a distinguished road. (+10) Da CaVeman is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    def. use some gloves or atleast some wraps...barehands = bloody knuckles after about 3 hits

This is Flair Country ol_ matey's Avatar
    ol_ matey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ol_ matey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ol_ matey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ol_ matey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ol_ matey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ol_ matey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ol_ matey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ol_ matey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ol_ matey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ol_ matey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ol_ matey has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    1. I must use it

2. better fighting

You sir, are a moron, you are not from India, and you are a tool for coming on here with these stupid posts.
    Hangovers keep alcoholism at bay, but more alcohol keeps hangovers at bay.

- Me.

Registered User Need 2Whey more's Avatar
    Need 2Whey more is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Need 2Whey more is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Need 2Whey more is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Need 2Whey more is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Need 2Whey more is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Need 2Whey more is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Need 2Whey more is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Need 2Whey more is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Need 2Whey more is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Need 2Whey more is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Need 2Whey more is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Are you guys kidding this guys hilarious, fake or not.
    Jeremiah 29:13

Everyone has all the answer's, except when it comes to their own life!

lieroxx is not very well liked. (-100) lieroxx is not very well liked. (-100) lieroxx is not very well liked. (-100) lieroxx is not very well liked. (-100) lieroxx is not very well liked. (-100) lieroxx is not very well liked. (-100) lieroxx is not very well liked. (-100) lieroxx is not very well liked. (-100) lieroxx is not very well liked. (-100) lieroxx is not very well liked. (-100) lieroxx is not very well liked. (-100)
    well. its not that funny

Get yo Guns Up Playa!!! MenTaLPiRacY's Avatar
    MenTaLPiRacY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MenTaLPiRacY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MenTaLPiRacY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MenTaLPiRacY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MenTaLPiRacY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MenTaLPiRacY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MenTaLPiRacY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MenTaLPiRacY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MenTaLPiRacY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MenTaLPiRacY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MenTaLPiRacY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    i boughht a heavy back and bag gloves.. but i wanted to tuffin up my knuckles so i used only wrist wraps.. after the first day was like wtf my knuckles are sore! so i took back the Bag gloves and got MMA gloves because they have padding and let your hands move free unlike the bag gloves i bought, they would be closed up and i would have to take my hand out before i could grab anything.. i recommend using wrist wraps and mma gloves for the bag because IMO it feels better.. but use no gloves when ur knuckles feel fine.. remember.. the Harder and bigger ur knuckles are the harder they hurt when u hit somthing.... i recommend punching brick walls (not hard but just to get a small hurt going) randomly, like 2 or 3 times a day just give it a lil punch.. after a few weeks u will be able to punch them harder and ur knuckles will be ok and u wont feel the pain.
    Buccaneers † Red Raiders † Cubs

GUNS UP!!!

"""""\*͇̿̿\з=(•̪●)=ε/*͇̿̿/"""""

You can beat me at Baseball, Basketball, and Football, but i can beat you up.