Page 3 of 31 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    catchfsh will become famous soon enough. (+50) catchfsh will become famous soon enough. (+50) catchfsh will become famous soon enough. (+50) catchfsh will become famous soon enough. (+50) catchfsh will become famous soon enough. (+50) catchfsh will become famous soon enough. (+50) catchfsh will become famous soon enough. (+50) catchfsh will become famous soon enough. (+50) catchfsh will become famous soon enough. (+50) catchfsh will become famous soon enough. (+50) catchfsh will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    When you willing give your life to the Lord Jesus Christ there is no person, power, or principality that can snatch you from His hand. John 10:27-29

27 “My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me.

28 “And I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; neither shall anyone snatch them out of My hand.

29 “My Father, who has given them to Me, is greater than all; and no one is able to snatch them out of My Father’s hand.

This passage is quite clear, in fact the whole of chapter 10 is clear in that Jesus is running the show when it comes to salvation, everything from his death to the keeping of his sheep. But the key words here are ANYONE and NO ONE, I used to exclude myself and say anyone except me can snatch me away, but that is twisting scripture its adding something which just isn’t there. The words are very clear - NO ONE at all can surpass Jesus’s power in keeping His sheep and that includes His sheep.
    {{{--kenndogg--}}}

Not so chubby anymore ChubbyBunny's Avatar
    ChubbyBunny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChubbyBunny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChubbyBunny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChubbyBunny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChubbyBunny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChubbyBunny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up Faith keeps me grounded

I hate how fat I've gotten, but at the same time, my faith in God and Jesus makes me focus on what I do have.

* I'm thankful that I have access to whatever food I want, as it's better to have too much than not enough and be starving.

* I'm thankful that I have clean water to drink, and lots of it.

* I'm thankful that I have the information and the ability to make choices as to how I want to live my life; diet, exercise, and anything else.

* I'm thankful that I have arms and legs, overall good health, and have the ability and strength to exercise.

Of course I wish I could look like all of those beautiful, fit women, but I'm not going to whine about it. I will utilize what God has given me to transform myself into what I want to be. God willing. It's in His hands.
    For those who can't tell by my name and/or post: Yes, I am a woman!

boarsnout1021 will become famous soon enough. (+50) boarsnout1021 will become famous soon enough. (+50) boarsnout1021 will become famous soon enough. (+50) boarsnout1021 will become famous soon enough. (+50) boarsnout1021 will become famous soon enough. (+50) boarsnout1021 will become famous soon enough. (+50) boarsnout1021 will become famous soon enough. (+50) boarsnout1021 will become famous soon enough. (+50) boarsnout1021 will become famous soon enough. (+50) boarsnout1021 will become famous soon enough. (+50) boarsnout1021 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Christians bodybuilding steroid usage

Guys, just want to know your thoughts on Christians using steroids (I am asking this because I just some articles on Ronnie Coleman being a born again Christian and most certainly he is on the juice). Also if an older man is on hormone replacement therapy, and your opinion is that steroids are wrong, then is the guy sinning? I have a number of different answers. Just looking for direction.

CyborgX will become famous soon enough. (+50) CyborgX will become famous soon enough. (+50) CyborgX will become famous soon enough. (+50) CyborgX will become famous soon enough. (+50) CyborgX will become famous soon enough. (+50) CyborgX will become famous soon enough. (+50) CyborgX will become famous soon enough. (+50) CyborgX will become famous soon enough. (+50) CyborgX will become famous soon enough. (+50) CyborgX will become famous soon enough. (+50) CyborgX will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by boarsnout1021 View Post
    Guys, just want to know your thoughts on Christians using steroids (I am asking this because I just some articles on Ronnie Coleman being a born again Christian and most certainly he is on the juice). Also if an older man is on hormone replacement therapy, and your opinion is that steroids are wrong, then is the guy sinning? I have a number of different answers. Just looking for direction.
    I have never used steroids but I don't think it is a sin. It might be looked at as wrong by lawmakers and society because people have used it in sports to gain an advantage (and cheating is a sin), but their use in general shouldn't be looked at in that way. I mean, you have people using all sorts of other drugs that may have side effects harmful to the body, but are they sinning? I don't think so, unless they are using these to willingly facilitate sin. Just like eating 5,000 calories and 3 lb of red meat per day to get bigger stronger will reduce your life span, overuse of steroids will probably do the same. God wants us to be wise when it comes to how we treat our bodies that we have been blessed with.

mr.i-can will become famous soon enough. (+50) mr.i-can will become famous soon enough. (+50) mr.i-can will become famous soon enough. (+50) mr.i-can will become famous soon enough. (+50) mr.i-can will become famous soon enough. (+50) mr.i-can will become famous soon enough. (+50) mr.i-can will become famous soon enough. (+50) mr.i-can will become famous soon enough. (+50) mr.i-can will become famous soon enough. (+50) mr.i-can will become famous soon enough. (+50) mr.i-can will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Colossal Spoons View Post
    Nice to see some Christian lifters around here. My faith isn't where it needs to be by any means, but I'm a work in progress.
    I'm with you brah...I understand how you feel I always wandered the same thing.
    The dictionary is the only place where success comes before work... Mark Twain

For if you create a beast in me do not be afraid to face the beast rather the outcome for you be positive or negative !

...yours truly

omniskriba will become famous soon enough. (+50) omniskriba will become famous soon enough. (+50) omniskriba will become famous soon enough. (+50) omniskriba will become famous soon enough. (+50) omniskriba will become famous soon enough. (+50) omniskriba will become famous soon enough. (+50) omniskriba will become famous soon enough. (+50) omniskriba will become famous soon enough. (+50) omniskriba will become famous soon enough. (+50) omniskriba will become famous soon enough. (+50) omniskriba will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Fellow Christian here. Although not a lifter so much as a pre-lifter anyway. Just getting into the healthy lifestyle although I'm still somewhat in limbo about it all. I'm the timid, frail-looking, thin-yet-paunchy kind of guy (still 24 though) and I doubt it's doing much good for my testimony.

It's nice to know there are Believers here too. Fellowship is a way of the Kingdom after all.

emdubya67 will become famous soon enough. (+50) emdubya67 will become famous soon enough. (+50) emdubya67 will become famous soon enough. (+50) emdubya67 will become famous soon enough. (+50) emdubya67 will become famous soon enough. (+50) emdubya67 will become famous soon enough. (+50) emdubya67 will become famous soon enough. (+50) emdubya67 will become famous soon enough. (+50) emdubya67 will become famous soon enough. (+50) emdubya67 will become famous soon enough. (+50) emdubya67 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Greetings from Iraq

hey brothers, love the thread and the comments from everyone. it's nice to know there are people out there who are not afraid to admit their beliefs and live them every day.

here's another famous pair of famous athletes who have no shame in admitting that they are saved through His grace: Steve Borden (pro-wrestler known as Sting), and Matt Hughes (UCF fighter). Google them, check out their webpages and what they have to say.

CptAnarchy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CptAnarchy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CptAnarchy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CptAnarchy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CptAnarchy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CptAnarchy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CptAnarchy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CptAnarchy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CptAnarchy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CptAnarchy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CptAnarchy has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Awesome thread
    Got Legs today.
    Sooo pumped

Location: Bradford, West Yorkshire, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    jasonbarnett will become famous soon enough. (+50) jasonbarnett will become famous soon enough. (+50) jasonbarnett will become famous soon enough. (+50) jasonbarnett will become famous soon enough. (+50) jasonbarnett will become famous soon enough. (+50) jasonbarnett will become famous soon enough. (+50) jasonbarnett will become famous soon enough. (+50) jasonbarnett will become famous soon enough. (+50) jasonbarnett will become famous soon enough. (+50) jasonbarnett will become famous soon enough. (+50) jasonbarnett will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Any of you guy's at the WNBF/INBF worlds I'm waiting for a financial decision from 2 of my sponsors on whether they can release the funds to send me from Britain. Your prayers would be appreciated and however this is worked through, I'll know I'll be there. see ya in two weeks.
    www.supernaturalfitness.co.uk
    www.jason-barnett.com
    Luke 1:37-With God nothing is impossible

INBF World Bantamweight Champion 2008

TJ2000 is not very helpful. (-500) TJ2000 is not very helpful. (-500) TJ2000 is not very helpful. (-500) TJ2000 is not very helpful. (-500) TJ2000 is not very helpful. (-500) TJ2000 is not very helpful. (-500) TJ2000 is not very helpful. (-500) TJ2000 is not very helpful. (-500) TJ2000 is not very helpful. (-500) TJ2000 is not very helpful. (-500) TJ2000 is not very helpful. (-500)
    Christian here and I'm never ashamed!

jbodybuilder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jbodybuilder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jbodybuilder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jbodybuilder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jbodybuilder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jbodybuilder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jbodybuilder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jbodybuilder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jbodybuilder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jbodybuilder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jbodybuilder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I'm Christian and Proud!
    Romans 8:28 - "All things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose."

Registered User IrishMarine0311's Avatar
    IrishMarine0311 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IrishMarine0311 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IrishMarine0311 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IrishMarine0311 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IrishMarine0311 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IrishMarine0311 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IrishMarine0311 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IrishMarine0311 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IrishMarine0311 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IrishMarine0311 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IrishMarine0311 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    In reference to the topic of steroids and christians, I don't think God would want a christian BB taking steroids...the only reason I say that is because the Bible asks us to respect our governments and the decisions they make. If they tell us steroids are illegal, I think its best to respect that decision.

"Let every soul be subject to the governing authorities," wrote the apostle Paul. "For there is no authority except from God, and the authorities that exist are appointed by God" (Romans 13:1).

Peter gave his readers the same instruction: "Therefore submit yourselves to every ordinance of man for the Lord's sake, whether to the king as supreme, or to governors ..." (1 Peter 2:13-14). We are also to "honor the king" or chief ruler (verse 17). Paul echoes Peter's instruction to Titus: "Remind them to be subject to rulers and authorities, to obey, to be ready to every good work, to speak evil of no one ..." (Titus 3:1-2). Elsewhere Paul exhorts us pray "for kings and all who are in authority" (1 Timothy 2:1-2).

stlrick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stlrick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stlrick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stlrick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stlrick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stlrick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stlrick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stlrick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stlrick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stlrick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stlrick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm hardly a bodybuilder, and after the stupid lift/injury this morning, not much of anything in the gym, but I am a Christian. Good to see others here taking an interest in keeping their bodies, God's temples, in shape. That is something I've not done a very good job of but am trying to change.

Keep your focus on Him, an understanding of where your strength truly comes from and use every opportunity you're given to give the glory to God, and I think anyone would be hard-pressed to fault your Christian living.

rockeo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) rockeo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) rockeo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) rockeo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) rockeo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) rockeo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) rockeo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) rockeo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) rockeo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) rockeo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) rockeo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Therefore, i urge you, brothers, in veiw of God's mercy, to offer your bodies as living sacrifices, holy and pleasing to God - this is your spiritual act of worship. Romans 12:1 (niv)

it is pleasing to God to keep our bodies (Earth Suits) healthy and strong for His Glory !!!
    +=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+
    conquering in Jesus Name !
    =+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=

lawrence rush has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up Glorify Yawh In Your Body

Thanks For Posting
    Looking For Workout Partner In Midtown Manhattan
    Lawrence Rush

promisekpr will become famous soon enough. (+50) promisekpr will become famous soon enough. (+50) promisekpr will become famous soon enough. (+50) promisekpr will become famous soon enough. (+50) promisekpr will become famous soon enough. (+50) promisekpr will become famous soon enough. (+50) promisekpr will become famous soon enough. (+50) promisekpr will become famous soon enough. (+50) promisekpr will become famous soon enough. (+50) promisekpr will become famous soon enough. (+50) promisekpr will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Hello From Belgium

Hello everyone...I'm new to the site and am very glad that there are so many Christians among the site. I'm in the Air Force and am currently stationed at SHAPE, Belgium (love it). I made physical fitness an important aspect of my life about a year ago and am looking forward to future discussions and learning form the bodybuilding.com community.

Mr.Next in Line has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mr.Next in Line has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mr.Next in Line has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mr.Next in Line has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mr.Next in Line has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mr.Next in Line has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mr.Next in Line has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mr.Next in Line has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mr.Next in Line has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mr.Next in Line has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mr.Next in Line has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    got me in man....
    Weakness dwells in the mind,not di body

Alex465 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alex465 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alex465 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alex465 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alex465 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alex465 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alex465 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alex465 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alex465 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alex465 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alex465 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by boarsnout1021 View Post
    Originally Posted by promisekpr View Post
    Hello everyone...I'm new to the site and am very glad that there are so many Christians among the site. I'm in the Air Force and am currently stationed at SHAPE, Belgium (love it). I made physical fitness an important aspect of my life about a year ago and am looking forward to future discussions and learning form the bodybuilding.com community.
    Welcome man! It's really a Christ-like decision for all of us here taking care of my bodies. I was once a slob, I ate too much and I grew big and I was literally destroying my body with all the bad stuff that I've been eating and God just convicted me to take care of my body because it's meant to be take cared of. We are stewards of the bodies that He has given us.

jbulger30 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jbulger30 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jbulger30 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jbulger30 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jbulger30 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jbulger30 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jbulger30 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jbulger30 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jbulger30 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by tiedomi511 View Post
    I know that I give all my ability to lift to God first and foremost, and am just wondering who else out there are Christian's lifting for the glory of God?
    You're kidding right? LOL I mean please, the only reason most of us do this is to look better and to feel more secure about ourselves in case we get into a fight. Let's be honest here bud. Lifting for the glory of God? Wow. Get a life. You know, you can be a christian without being a cheeseball.

profdlp will become famous soon enough. (+50) profdlp will become famous soon enough. (+50) profdlp will become famous soon enough. (+50) profdlp will become famous soon enough. (+50) profdlp will become famous soon enough. (+50) profdlp will become famous soon enough. (+50) profdlp will become famous soon enough. (+50) profdlp will become famous soon enough. (+50) profdlp will become famous soon enough. (+50) profdlp will become famous soon enough. (+50) profdlp will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by jbulger30 View Post
    ...Lifting for the glory of God? Wow. Get a life...
    First off, Christians don't need to "get a life" - we already know that we have one.

Secondly, we also actually truly really sincerely believe in stuff like this:

Whether therefore ye eat, or drink, or whatsoever ye do, do all to the glory of God. 1 Corinthians 10:31

It really comes down to what your motivation is. You state that you are trying "to look better and to feel more secure". As a Christian I am trying to do much the same thing. The security comes from knowing that I am saved. The "look better" parts happens when I try to emulate the example that Christ gave me. I'm not always successful, but then again, I'm not always successful when trying to lift a heavier weight in the gym, either.

I keep working at it, though. (And, yes, all to the glory of God.)

WaynesWorld will become famous soon enough. (+50) WaynesWorld will become famous soon enough. (+50) WaynesWorld will become famous soon enough. (+50) WaynesWorld will become famous soon enough. (+50) WaynesWorld will become famous soon enough. (+50) WaynesWorld will become famous soon enough. (+50) WaynesWorld will become famous soon enough. (+50) WaynesWorld will become famous soon enough. (+50) WaynesWorld will become famous soon enough. (+50) WaynesWorld will become famous soon enough. (+50) WaynesWorld will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    One of my favorite verses is Colossians 3:23..."Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for men".

When i finally learned to put God in everything that i do, things immediately started to change for me for the better. So at 40 i'm stronger now than when i was 20. No one should ever be ashamed to give glory to God for all of their accomplishments, especially bodybuilding.
    The only thing that comes to a sleeper is a dream

rammstein2k is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rammstein2k is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rammstein2k is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rammstein2k is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rammstein2k is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rammstein2k is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rammstein2k is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rammstein2k is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rammstein2k is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rammstein2k is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rammstein2k is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by profdlp View Post
    First off, Christians don't need to "get a life" - we already know that we have one.

Secondly, we also actually truly really sincerely believe in stuff like this:

Whether therefore ye eat, or drink, or whatsoever ye do, do all to the glory of God. 1 Corinthians 10:31

It really comes down to what your motivation is. You state that you are trying "to look better and to feel more secure". As a Christian I am trying to do much the same thing. The security comes from knowing that I am saved. The "look better" parts happens when I try to emulate the example that Christ gave me. I'm not always successful, but then again, I'm not always successful when trying to lift a heavier weight in the gym, either.

I keep working at it, though. (And, yes, all to the glory of God.)
    This thread is so illogical and irrational.
    Is the states really like this? I would die down there from all you Jesus freaks.

brudman is a name known to all. (+5000) brudman is a name known to all. (+5000) brudman is a name known to all. (+5000) brudman is a name known to all. (+5000) brudman is a name known to all. (+5000) brudman is a name known to all. (+5000) brudman is a name known to all. (+5000) brudman is a name known to all. (+5000) brudman is a name known to all. (+5000) brudman is a name known to all. (+5000) brudman is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Hey fellas! It looks like I am way too late coming across this board! I'm looking for some of my bodybuilding brethren! Let me just say I enjoyed all of your input, and put it out there that I don't know why I lift other than the fact that I used to be small and weak physically when I was an unbeliever, and my spark for lifting was ignited when I became a believer (around the same time!!) My point is that I love lifting, learning about nutrition, even taking supplements (responsibly) but have lots of things I would love to discuss with anyone at all. Let's get this board going again!

tennguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) tennguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) tennguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) tennguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) tennguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) tennguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) tennguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) tennguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) tennguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) tennguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) tennguy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Here I am. Bodybuilding is about taking care of the Temple God gave you. I have quit smoking and am so thankful I did! I hope to sue my talens and hobbies to glorify God! Glad to see there are some others in here as well.

brudman is a name known to all. (+5000) brudman is a name known to all. (+5000) brudman is a name known to all. (+5000) brudman is a name known to all. (+5000) brudman is a name known to all. (+5000) brudman is a name known to all. (+5000) brudman is a name known to all. (+5000) brudman is a name known to all. (+5000) brudman is a name known to all. (+5000) brudman is a name known to all. (+5000) brudman is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Amen sir! Congrats on stopping smoking! How does it feel to work out with no smoking in your life?

tennguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) tennguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) tennguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) tennguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) tennguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) tennguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) tennguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) tennguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) tennguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) tennguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) tennguy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    It feels great! It really makes a world of difference, and I feel so much healthier and better overall! I still get cravings, but I've only had one cigarette since June of 2007!

Supplements

This question is directed at anyone who reads this thread. What are your favorite supplements that you use and why? Also how do you tie in prayer/scripture etc. with working out? I have been trying to hone a workout prayer routine, and am curious to hear about your walks with Christ in the gym.

Unique_weed will become famous soon enough. (+50) Unique_weed will become famous soon enough. (+50) Unique_weed will become famous soon enough. (+50) Unique_weed will become famous soon enough. (+50) Unique_weed will become famous soon enough. (+50) Unique_weed will become famous soon enough. (+50) Unique_weed will become famous soon enough. (+50) Unique_weed will become famous soon enough. (+50) Unique_weed will become famous soon enough. (+50) Unique_weed will become famous soon enough. (+50) Unique_weed will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Christianity and Bodybuilding a wonderful marriage

These two entities compliment each other wonderfully. It takes discipline to see results in both. You study, pray and fast and you grow in Christianity...You study, train, and diet and you grow in bodybuilding. And after the blood, sweat and tears in both, those around you see HIS glory if we faint not.

2 Corinthians 2:14
    Now thanks be unto God, which always causeth us to triumph in Christ, and maketh manifest the savour of his knowledge by us in every place.
    To get something you've never had, you have to do something you've never done!

thegenerel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) thegenerel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) thegenerel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) thegenerel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) thegenerel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) thegenerel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) thegenerel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) thegenerel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) thegenerel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) thegenerel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) thegenerel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    checking in! hopefully there are others waiting to find this thread!
    When it comes to the NHL thread I'm the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be.

Are you preparing your field for the rain?

Steelers/Penguins/Penn State/Pirates/USA

Originally Posted by Unique_weed View Post
    These two entities compliment each other wonderfully. It takes discipline to see results in both. You study, pray and fast and you grow in Christianity...You study, train, and diet and you grow in bodybuilding. And after the blood, sweat and tears in both, those around you see HIS glory if we faint not.

2 Corinthians 2:14
    Now thanks be unto God, which always causeth us to triumph in Christ, and maketh manifest the savour of his knowledge by us in every place.
    Agreed. What are some of your strategies for fasting while training, because as relatively unimportant as it may be, I feel like it squashes my gains everytime! What do you think?

Page 3 of 31 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast