Page 13 of 31 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 ... LastLast
    whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by whatevergirl View Post
    Please keep a friend of mine in your prayers, if you would? Heard through another friend that he tore a pec muscle during a workout, and he had to go to the ER. Praying that he has a speedy recovery---thank you much, all!
    good news, he will be fine. a few stitches today.

Originally Posted by Ady1222 View Post
    I am going to be having surgery Wednesday. Shouldn't be anything major, but please pray for me to have a quick recovery Thanks in advance!
    praying for you.
    Originally Posted by bluejay83 View Post
    could use some prayer for my work situation.... not good at all.

depression is setting in again... I really need a breakthrough in financial stuff.
    had a string of very bad turns of events recently which has come close to crushing what little hope for the future I have.
    aw, i'm sorry to read this.
    read the book of Job, as it often serves as encouragement for me when things are rough.
    Praying for you through this trial. God will see you through. Sometimes, it's hard to see that when times are dark, but He will bring this to pass.

StrongTower7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) StrongTower7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) StrongTower7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) StrongTower7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) StrongTower7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) StrongTower7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) StrongTower7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) StrongTower7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) StrongTower7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) StrongTower7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) StrongTower7 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Fellow Christian checking in. I lift for the glory of God and to better myself. Also have a few Lean Body tshirts that say "Glorify God in your body". That 1 line is a witness and let's ppl know why I lift.
    If you live it, people see the fruit and you don't even haveto say a word.
    Now I'm not where I want to be yet, but my heart is to honor Him...

btw good to see so many Christians here, very insparational

irongrandpa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irongrandpa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irongrandpa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irongrandpa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irongrandpa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irongrandpa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irongrandpa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irongrandpa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irongrandpa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irongrandpa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irongrandpa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    another fellow christian,just found this thread. it's great to hear the posts of other christians. i've recently started a small group study at my church trying to change the mindset of our culture about what we eat & how we exercise. as you all know, how we take care of our bodies is important to God & i'm trying to get this across to our group. pray that with God's help, i can teach others that how we treat our bodies is a spiritual issue, not just a physical problem. we need to glorify God with our bodies. thanks.
    Now OK for Sig line to be a novel

Ady1222 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ady1222 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ady1222 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ady1222 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ady1222 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ady1222 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ady1222 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ady1222 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ady1222 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ady1222 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ady1222 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by whatevergirl View Post
    good news, he will be fine. a few stitches today.

praying for you.

aw, i'm sorry to read this.
    read the book of Job, as it often serves as encouragement for me when things are rough.
    Praying for you through this trial. God will see you through. Sometimes, it's hard to see that when times are dark, but He will bring this to pass.
    Thank you

eight-pack has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eight-pack has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eight-pack has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eight-pack has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eight-pack has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eight-pack has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eight-pack has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eight-pack has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eight-pack has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eight-pack has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eight-pack has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by irongrandpa View Post
    another fellow christian,just found this thread. it's great to hear the posts of other christians. i've recently started a small group study at my church trying to change the mindset of our culture about what we eat & how we exercise. as you all know, how we take care of our bodies is important to God & i'm trying to get this across to our group. pray that with God's help, i can teach others that how we treat our bodies is a spiritual issue, not just a physical problem. we need to glorify God with our bodies. thanks.
    way to go. I also may ask if I can trade usernames with you once I cross the 50 year mark. Or when my Doberman's Doberman's has Doberman's. Whichever comes first.

Ady1222 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ady1222 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ady1222 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ady1222 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ady1222 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ady1222 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ady1222 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ady1222 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ady1222 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ady1222 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ady1222 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Well, I am home from my surgery. It went pretty well I suppose. There was more damage done than they initially thought, but everything should be fixed up now. I am in pain everywhere, but I should be on the road to recovery! Thank you to any who prayed for me! Please continue to do so because I still have a long ways to go until I am healed up completely! Thanks!

eight-pack has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eight-pack has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eight-pack has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eight-pack has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eight-pack has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eight-pack has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eight-pack has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eight-pack has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eight-pack has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eight-pack has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eight-pack has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Ady1222 View Post
    Well, I am home from my surgery. It went pretty well I suppose. There was more damage done than they initially thought, but everything should be fixed up now. I am in pain everywhere, but I should be on the road to recovery! Thank you to any who prayed for me! Please continue to do so because I still have a long ways to go until I am healed up completely! Thanks!
    Rest up and heal well!!

Spartan5364 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Spartan5364 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Spartan5364 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Spartan5364 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Spartan5364 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Spartan5364 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Spartan5364 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Spartan5364 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Spartan5364 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Spartan5364 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Spartan5364 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Christbrah checking in
    good stuff!

Originally Posted by eight-pack View Post
    Rest up and heal well!!
    Thank you!

BasedJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BasedJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BasedJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BasedJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BasedJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BasedJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BasedJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BasedJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BasedJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BasedJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BasedJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Just found this thread, what upppp. Hope you guys have a blessed day
    IT'S ALL ABOUT THE []___[]

We Don't Care About Injuries; We're Freaks Crew

Registered User Customguitarman's Avatar
    Customguitarman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Customguitarman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Customguitarman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Customguitarman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Customguitarman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Customguitarman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Customguitarman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Customguitarman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Customguitarman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Customguitarman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Customguitarman will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You have a brother in me. I don't lift weights to try to get huge and show off, I just want to be the best person I can be and be as healthy as possible. I believe our body is a temple for the Holy Spirit and we need to care for it and give it what it needs to be at it's best for His best. Obviously this should not consume our lives and become an idol, but there is certainly nothing wrong with getting stronger and healthier. Oh, and by the way, being in the gym around other people with similar interests also offers a great opportunity to share the love of Christ with them.

God bless your journey!

P1LL will become famous soon enough. (+50) P1LL will become famous soon enough. (+50) P1LL will become famous soon enough. (+50) P1LL will become famous soon enough. (+50) P1LL will become famous soon enough. (+50) P1LL will become famous soon enough. (+50) P1LL will become famous soon enough. (+50) P1LL will become famous soon enough. (+50) P1LL will become famous soon enough. (+50) P1LL will become famous soon enough. (+50) P1LL will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Glad to see I'm not the only one who asks for God's strength and safety before every lift =)

liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by P1LL View Post
    Glad to see I'm not the only one who asks for God's strength and safety before every lift =)
    do this for benching heavy

thankfully god has seen fit to not make me drop 200 lbs on my face. Thank you god, I appreciate that very much.

musledesire will become famous soon enough. (+50) musledesire will become famous soon enough. (+50) musledesire will become famous soon enough. (+50) musledesire will become famous soon enough. (+50) musledesire will become famous soon enough. (+50) musledesire will become famous soon enough. (+50) musledesire will become famous soon enough. (+50) musledesire will become famous soon enough. (+50) musledesire will become famous soon enough. (+50) musledesire will become famous soon enough. (+50) musledesire will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by 08Rock4Jesus12 View Post
    Our body is God's temple, and I am definitely doing my best to keep care of it! (as I'm sure we all are here)
    totally agree. repped

lpereira5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lpereira5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lpereira5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lpereira5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lpereira5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lpereira5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lpereira5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lpereira5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lpereira5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lpereira5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lpereira5 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    well im catholic, lol what does religion have to do with fitness anyway,
    i think God appreciates it when we take care of our health. as long as we're getting to the best shape that we physically can and not doing like fake nose jobs lol.

Swamp Dog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swamp Dog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swamp Dog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swamp Dog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swamp Dog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swamp Dog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swamp Dog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swamp Dog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swamp Dog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swamp Dog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swamp Dog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Christbrah checking in.

Registered User bodyworksmuscle's Avatar
    bodyworksmuscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) bodyworksmuscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) bodyworksmuscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) bodyworksmuscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) bodyworksmuscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) bodyworksmuscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) bodyworksmuscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) bodyworksmuscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) bodyworksmuscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) bodyworksmuscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) bodyworksmuscle will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Keep it up bodybuilders!

The talents that are displayed on stage or in visual ways are the most judged. I used to sing and make appearances in many different churches for years since I was a kid and that was my passion. I was so in love with sharing the healing I had in my heart through music and most people were inspired while a few made remarks about "showing off" The perceptions were different based on the state of the heart of the person. Everyone chooses how to look at it and how to use this site as well. I Say everyone keep doing what youre doing because its inspiring to see the crazy God given abilities. It takes god given character and discipline to get ripped like so many people on this site!

Originally Posted by fibesdrummer View Post
    Christianity is about SERVING others not being self indulged.

I think it is easy for bodybuilders to be more concerned about self than Jesus set an example of.

Bottom line...

...'Physical fitness is of SOME value'....which to me is saying

God wants us to do our best to be in shape, take care of what He gave us....MAYBE help others do that....

but thats it...

The focus should be on the totality of your life....

Im not trying to single you out or put you down or hijack your thread....

Im just reacting, as a Christian, to the premise....

I believe 100% that if Jesus were here in 2008, physically present, He would NOT be supportive of people showing off their bodies in bikinis and speedos.
    He WOULD be supportive of taking care of your body, eating right, helping others do it....

Just my humble (Christian) opinion....
    Amelia Martiniuc

defyant is a name known to all. (+5000) defyant is a name known to all. (+5000) defyant is a name known to all. (+5000) defyant is a name known to all. (+5000) defyant is a name known to all. (+5000) defyant is a name known to all. (+5000) defyant is a name known to all. (+5000) defyant is a name known to all. (+5000) defyant is a name known to all. (+5000) defyant is a name known to all. (+5000) defyant is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Thread revival, another Christbrah checking in! Psalm 136:26 Give thanks to the God of heaven, for his steadfast love endures forever.

darkcloudcover will become famous soon enough. (+50) darkcloudcover will become famous soon enough. (+50) darkcloudcover will become famous soon enough. (+50) darkcloudcover will become famous soon enough. (+50) darkcloudcover will become famous soon enough. (+50) darkcloudcover will become famous soon enough. (+50) darkcloudcover will become famous soon enough. (+50) darkcloudcover will become famous soon enough. (+50) darkcloudcover will become famous soon enough. (+50) darkcloudcover will become famous soon enough. (+50) darkcloudcover will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Hello everybody, this is just an incredible thread, your posts really touched my heart, it's so amazing to see people who have faith especially in these dark times.

I come from a very conservative Christian family, and I'm that kind who appreciates everything around me. I protect my family values and try my best to flee from that evil wrong road they're trying to put us on.

I'm currently preparing from Christmas & look at it as a religious event, a better opportunity to connect with the Lord, not like most people do nowadays, they look for the materialistic side of it. I hope you're living this holy period as you should.

In general I don't talk religion with other people and totally respect everybody's believes, but tonight I just want to check-in here to share with you my feeling about this thread. So beautiful!

God bless

Registered User charlievanriper's Avatar
    charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Son of the most High, checking in, Nice to see this thread active again. Have A Blessed day.
    Officially 65yrs old, Beef eating Conservative, Trump Loving Anti-Abortion Anti-Liberal, Pro Israel Christian MAN IF YOU don't like it or me SCREW YOU, I DON'T CARE. I lift heavy ass weight w/o the use of DRUGS / TRT or ANY unnatural assistance, I Own & Support Gun Ownership

"FUC JOE BIDEN & ALL DEMOCRATS, SCHUMER IS A TRAITOR. TRUMP 2024"

*Current Weight & Thread w/ Video's*
    Weight / 185.6
    [url]https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=179727593[/url]

lifeis will become famous soon enough. (+50) lifeis will become famous soon enough. (+50) lifeis will become famous soon enough. (+50) lifeis will become famous soon enough. (+50) lifeis will become famous soon enough. (+50) lifeis will become famous soon enough. (+50) lifeis will become famous soon enough. (+50) lifeis will become famous soon enough. (+50) lifeis will become famous soon enough. (+50) lifeis will become famous soon enough. (+50) lifeis will become famous soon enough. (+50)

your life is not your own

Originally Posted by gained View Post
    No offense or anything but i really hope you guys don't believe religion 100%. You have to believe in something. I believe in all of them and tend to make up my own. To me it seems a bit false trying to live the life destined for someone else but hey it's a free society.
    The Bible say you were bought with a price! The wages of sin is death,Jesus paid the price for your sin. The bible says we all have sin and have fallen short of Gods glory so we are in need of a savior Jesus was born and died for sinners!!!!!!!!!!

darkcloudcover will become famous soon enough. (+50) darkcloudcover will become famous soon enough. (+50) darkcloudcover will become famous soon enough. (+50) darkcloudcover will become famous soon enough. (+50) darkcloudcover will become famous soon enough. (+50) darkcloudcover will become famous soon enough. (+50) darkcloudcover will become famous soon enough. (+50) darkcloudcover will become famous soon enough. (+50) darkcloudcover will become famous soon enough. (+50) darkcloudcover will become famous soon enough. (+50) darkcloudcover will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Merry Christmas everybody

Eskimo10 is just really nice. (+1000) Eskimo10 is just really nice. (+1000) Eskimo10 is just really nice. (+1000) Eskimo10 is just really nice. (+1000) Eskimo10 is just really nice. (+1000) Eskimo10 is just really nice. (+1000) Eskimo10 is just really nice. (+1000) Eskimo10 is just really nice. (+1000) Eskimo10 is just really nice. (+1000) Eskimo10 is just really nice. (+1000) Eskimo10 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by darkcloudcover View Post
    Merry Christmas everybody
    You too! Bummer that the gyms are closed around me, but will be celebrating with fam, so it's all good!
    Isaiah 53:5 - "...by His wounds we are healed."

Snapchat: dynex_87

Mina1995 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mina1995 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mina1995 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mina1995 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mina1995 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mina1995 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mina1995 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mina1995 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mina1995 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mina1995 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mina1995 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Peace and Grace Among u all
    I am 17 years old
    I am coptic orthodox ( i am egyptian )
    I lift for God's Glory
    I am new here
    I need Christian members to add me

Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Merry Christmas Everyone
    ***Bad Blood.. Runs Deep***

Lebanese Official Thread
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=143251853

Amateur MMA Fighters Join Us
    http://www.********.com/yjmma

wrhalljr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wrhalljr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wrhalljr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wrhalljr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wrhalljr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wrhalljr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wrhalljr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wrhalljr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wrhalljr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wrhalljr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wrhalljr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by lifeis View Post
    The Bible say you were bought with a price! The wages of sin is death,Jesus paid the price for your sin. The bible says we all have sin and have fallen short of Gods glory so we are in need of a savior Jesus was born and died for sinners!!!!!!!!!!
    Amen...Great post...thanks..

Registered User charlievanriper's Avatar
    charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Unhappy

seems nobody here really believes what Christ commands
    Officially 65yrs old, Beef eating Conservative, Trump Loving Anti-Abortion Anti-Liberal, Pro Israel Christian MAN IF YOU don't like it or me SCREW YOU, I DON'T CARE. I lift heavy ass weight w/o the use of DRUGS / TRT or ANY unnatural assistance, I Own & Support Gun Ownership

"FUC JOE BIDEN & ALL DEMOCRATS, SCHUMER IS A TRAITOR. TRUMP 2024"

*Current Weight & Thread w/ Video's*
    Weight / 185.6
    [url]https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=179727593[/url]

hearnstyle will become famous soon enough. (+50) hearnstyle will become famous soon enough. (+50) hearnstyle will become famous soon enough. (+50) hearnstyle will become famous soon enough. (+50) hearnstyle will become famous soon enough. (+50) hearnstyle will become famous soon enough. (+50) hearnstyle will become famous soon enough. (+50) hearnstyle will become famous soon enough. (+50) hearnstyle will become famous soon enough. (+50) hearnstyle will become famous soon enough. (+50) hearnstyle will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    What's up my brothas in Christ. May God bless u all in the yr 2013. Let's make it a yr to remember
    Faith Is the substance of things hoped for and the evidence of things not seen.

farruquito will become famous soon enough. (+50) farruquito will become famous soon enough. (+50) farruquito will become famous soon enough. (+50) farruquito will become famous soon enough. (+50) farruquito will become famous soon enough. (+50) farruquito will become famous soon enough. (+50) farruquito will become famous soon enough. (+50) farruquito will become famous soon enough. (+50) farruquito will become famous soon enough. (+50) farruquito will become famous soon enough. (+50) farruquito will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Keep fighting the good fight. Nice to see this thread on here.

Ascetico will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ascetico will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ascetico will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ascetico will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ascetico will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ascetico will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ascetico will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ascetico will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ascetico will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ascetico will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ascetico will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Smile

Hello everyone. I am new to this forum, catholic, from Germany. I do some fitness training and hope to meet other christian people here.

Page 13 of 31 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 ... LastLast