Page 1 of 31 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    tiedomi511 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tiedomi511 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tiedomi511 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tiedomi511 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tiedomi511 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tiedomi511 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tiedomi511 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tiedomi511 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tiedomi511 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tiedomi511 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tiedomi511 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Christian Body Builders

I know that I give all my ability to lift to God first and foremost, and am just wondering who else out there are Christian's lifting for the glory of God?
    Mark Paul
    Canton, MI

fibesdrummer will become famous soon enough. (+50) fibesdrummer will become famous soon enough. (+50) fibesdrummer will become famous soon enough. (+50) fibesdrummer will become famous soon enough. (+50) fibesdrummer will become famous soon enough. (+50) fibesdrummer will become famous soon enough. (+50) fibesdrummer will become famous soon enough. (+50) fibesdrummer will become famous soon enough. (+50) fibesdrummer will become famous soon enough. (+50) fibesdrummer will become famous soon enough. (+50) fibesdrummer will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Christianity is about SERVING others not being self indulged.

I think it is easy for bodybuilders to be more concerned about self than Jesus set an example of.

Bottom line...

...'Physical fitness is of SOME value'....which to me is saying

God wants us to do our best to be in shape, take care of what He gave us....MAYBE help others do that....

but thats it...

The focus should be on the totality of your life....

Im not trying to single you out or put you down or hijack your thread....

Im just reacting, as a Christian, to the premise....

I believe 100% that if Jesus were here in 2008, physically present, He would NOT be supportive of people showing off their bodies in bikinis and speedos.
    He WOULD be supportive of taking care of your body, eating right, helping others do it....

Just my humble (Christian) opinion....

rott69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rott69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rott69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rott69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rott69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rott69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rott69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rott69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rott69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rott69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rott69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=1643821

Here's another thread about us brothers in Christ. Peace and God bless...
    This nation will remain the land of the free only so long as it is the home of the brave. ~Elmer Davis

Football_DL will become famous soon enough. (+50) Football_DL will become famous soon enough. (+50) Football_DL will become famous soon enough. (+50) Football_DL will become famous soon enough. (+50) Football_DL will become famous soon enough. (+50) Football_DL will become famous soon enough. (+50) Football_DL will become famous soon enough. (+50) Football_DL will become famous soon enough. (+50) Football_DL will become famous soon enough. (+50) Football_DL will become famous soon enough. (+50) Football_DL will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    My strength comes from God. My body was built to naturally be big and I give every victory on the fields of friendly strife to God.

mrkiko will become famous soon enough. (+50) mrkiko will become famous soon enough. (+50) mrkiko will become famous soon enough. (+50) mrkiko will become famous soon enough. (+50) mrkiko will become famous soon enough. (+50) mrkiko will become famous soon enough. (+50) mrkiko will become famous soon enough. (+50) mrkiko will become famous soon enough. (+50) mrkiko will become famous soon enough. (+50) mrkiko will become famous soon enough. (+50) mrkiko will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    God looks at our hearts and the intentions. It does'nt matter if we're body builders or lawyers or doctors or whatever jobs or hobbies we have. Just put Him first. We are saved by grace alone. If our hearts are after God, and to please Him then we are in the right place. We are free in Him. So we dont have to worry.
    ~Frank

Location: Bradford, West Yorkshire, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    jasonbarnett will become famous soon enough. (+50) jasonbarnett will become famous soon enough. (+50) jasonbarnett will become famous soon enough. (+50) jasonbarnett will become famous soon enough. (+50) jasonbarnett will become famous soon enough. (+50) jasonbarnett will become famous soon enough. (+50) jasonbarnett will become famous soon enough. (+50) jasonbarnett will become famous soon enough. (+50) jasonbarnett will become famous soon enough. (+50) jasonbarnett will become famous soon enough. (+50) jasonbarnett will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Smile

God and Jesus would want you to use the tools in your hands. I get to speak to Hundreds of young people every week as I go into schools, prisons etc. My job and ministry is as a Bodybuilder/motivational speaker and Jesus has totally blessed me in all I've done over the last few years through this. As a British natural bodybuilding champion and church youth leader I'm able to take the gospel to some of societies so called dysfunctional young people who wouldn't neccessarily be reached by another voice. Check out my website on www.supernaturalfitness.co.uk

Jesus would understand that real Bodybuilding is about taking control of your mind and body. Looking good may motivate anyone to start training but anyone who has commited to taking it further will realise that, that motivation wanes quickly and has to be overtaken by a passion to conquer your mind and realise that physically almost nothing is impossible.
    Believe me just looking good is far easier than real Bodybuilding, just train a bit and eat well but to continually push beyond your boundries and actually in mainstream terms acheive a physique that is not that appealing is a whole different mindset
    The day improving my physique no longer has any effect in reaching people is the day that I'll be glad to take training a lot easier.
    I have been able to strengthen my faith through my training. Where I consistently see that nothing is impossible and that I can control my flesh to limitless extents when the world say's this can't be done. God has shown me that if I have managed to do this in training I have no excuse not to show the same strength and willpower in every area of life.
    Glorify God in everything you do and as fibesdrummer say's make sure you have a balance in life with the scales heavily tilted in God and others favour.
    www.supernaturalfitness.co.uk
    www.jason-barnett.com
    Luke 1:37-With God nothing is impossible

INBF World Bantamweight Champion 2008

Affliction88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Affliction88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Affliction88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Affliction88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Affliction88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Affliction88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Affliction88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Affliction88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Affliction88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Affliction88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Affliction88 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    The bible says that Jesus grew spiritually but he also grew in stature. Not sure if i interpreted it right or not but I want to grow in stature just as he did during his time on earth.

Affliction88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Affliction88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Affliction88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Affliction88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Affliction88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Affliction88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Affliction88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Affliction88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Affliction88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Affliction88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Affliction88 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    p.s. Go look at the transformations of the week and find nick connor I thought it was really cool

Registered User tribaltattoos75's Avatar
    tribaltattoos75 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tribaltattoos75 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tribaltattoos75 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tribaltattoos75 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tribaltattoos75 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tribaltattoos75 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tribaltattoos75 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tribaltattoos75 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tribaltattoos75 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tribaltattoos75 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tribaltattoos75 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    The Bible says that our bodies are God's temple. I am a christian but my temple is in bad need of renovation. By his grace Im remodeling and by his strength Im making progress. I want to become a temple he can be proud of.
    Tribal

rott69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rott69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rott69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rott69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rott69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rott69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rott69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rott69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rott69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rott69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rott69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by tribaltattoos75 View Post
    The Bible says that our bodies are God's temple. I am a christian but my temple is in bad need of renovation. By his grace Im remodeling and by his strength Im making progress. I want to become a temple he can be proud of.
    we are all praying for you and your goals to happen. In Christ!
    This nation will remain the land of the free only so long as it is the home of the brave. ~Elmer Davis

08Rock4Jesus12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 08Rock4Jesus12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 08Rock4Jesus12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 08Rock4Jesus12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 08Rock4Jesus12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 08Rock4Jesus12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 08Rock4Jesus12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 08Rock4Jesus12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 08Rock4Jesus12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 08Rock4Jesus12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 08Rock4Jesus12 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Our body is God's temple, and I am definitely doing my best to keep care of it! (as I'm sure we all are here)
    "Do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own; you were bought at a price. Therefore honor God with your body," (1 Cor. 6:19-20).

Mol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Just wanted to say Im happy to see this thread!! God Bless you all!

n1k0l1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) n1k0l1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) n1k0l1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) n1k0l1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) n1k0l1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) n1k0l1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) n1k0l1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) n1k0l1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) n1k0l1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) n1k0l1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) n1k0l1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'm proud to be a christian as well as a bodybuilder - I think they complement eachother.
    1 rep max
    Bench 315
    Deadlift 550
    Squat 495... effin 5 lbs away

I rep back

Alpha Beard Crew

gained will become famous soon enough. (+50) gained will become famous soon enough. (+50) gained will become famous soon enough. (+50) gained will become famous soon enough. (+50) gained will become famous soon enough. (+50) gained will become famous soon enough. (+50) gained will become famous soon enough. (+50) gained will become famous soon enough. (+50) gained will become famous soon enough. (+50) gained will become famous soon enough. (+50) gained will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    No offense or anything but i really hope you guys don't believe religion 100%. You have to believe in something. I believe in all of them and tend to make up my own. To me it seems a bit false trying to live the life destined for someone else but hey it's a free society.
    Lift!!!

Mol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by gained View Post
    No offense or anything but i really hope you guys don't believe religion 100%. You have to believe in something. I believe in all of them and tend to make up my own. To me it seems a bit false trying to live the life destined for someone else but hey it's a free society.
    live the life destined for someone else.....what does that mean?

MiniPriest will become famous soon enough. (+50) MiniPriest will become famous soon enough. (+50) MiniPriest will become famous soon enough. (+50) MiniPriest will become famous soon enough. (+50) MiniPriest will become famous soon enough. (+50) MiniPriest will become famous soon enough. (+50) MiniPriest will become famous soon enough. (+50) MiniPriest will become famous soon enough. (+50) MiniPriest will become famous soon enough. (+50) MiniPriest will become famous soon enough. (+50) MiniPriest will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    of course we believe it and u should to. theres more than enough statistical evidence. you should check out a book called "evidence that demands a verdict". the chances of Jesus fulfilling all the prophecies he did was very minimal. imagine there were 1" of quarters covering the entire state of texas. imagine that some person threw one special quarter out somewhere over the state. the chances of you picking up that quarter are the same chances of Jesus being able to fulfill all of the prophecies.

and i've been able to lead people to Christ and talk about stuff like that in the gym than I have almost anywhere else.....

hollowaypi will become famous soon enough. (+50) hollowaypi will become famous soon enough. (+50) hollowaypi will become famous soon enough. (+50) hollowaypi will become famous soon enough. (+50) hollowaypi will become famous soon enough. (+50) hollowaypi will become famous soon enough. (+50) hollowaypi will become famous soon enough. (+50) hollowaypi will become famous soon enough. (+50) hollowaypi will become famous soon enough. (+50) hollowaypi will become famous soon enough. (+50) hollowaypi will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Hello, I am looking for Christian Bodybuilder friends. Please add me as a friend and let's keep in touch.
    Cordially,
    Roger

Leave a positive impact in all that you do!
    Stand for something greater than yourself!

AOD86GT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AOD86GT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AOD86GT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AOD86GT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AOD86GT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AOD86GT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AOD86GT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AOD86GT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AOD86GT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AOD86GT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AOD86GT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Thumbs up

Hi Fellow Christian BBs.

My favorite reading is from the book "My Imitation of Christ". It really grounds me and also answers alot of my questions in life.

Book series called "Left Behind" was also very interesting. I read the whole series.

Carrying thy Cross Manfully...
    accelerous ferocious

Baseballman07 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baseballman07 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baseballman07 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baseballman07 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baseballman07 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baseballman07 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baseballman07 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baseballman07 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baseballman07 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baseballman07 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baseballman07 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Hi everyone. I'm a Christian, but not sure I can join because I'm not a bodybuilder. I only lift to get better at sports.

TPower81 is just really nice. (+1000) TPower81 is just really nice. (+1000) TPower81 is just really nice. (+1000) TPower81 is just really nice. (+1000) TPower81 is just really nice. (+1000) TPower81 is just really nice. (+1000) TPower81 is just really nice. (+1000) TPower81 is just really nice. (+1000) TPower81 is just really nice. (+1000) TPower81 is just really nice. (+1000) TPower81 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Here!

Although I have pics in my undies...is that ok fibesdrummer?

Ryall is just really nice. (+1000) Ryall is just really nice. (+1000) Ryall is just really nice. (+1000) Ryall is just really nice. (+1000) Ryall is just really nice. (+1000) Ryall is just really nice. (+1000) Ryall is just really nice. (+1000) Ryall is just really nice. (+1000) Ryall is just really nice. (+1000) Ryall is just really nice. (+1000) Ryall is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by 08Rock4Jesus12 View Post
    Our body is God's temple, and I am definitely doing my best to keep care of it! (as I'm sure we all are here)
    Lol, just thought I would let you know that that verse has nothing to do with staying healthy; Paul is talking to Corinth about sexual immorality.

Hi all. I'm a Christian as well. Nice to see so many of you guys on here

How is everyone? What is God doing in your lives?

Anybody post in here actively?
    "Build YOUR body, not everybody else's." - Me

crazymutha is just really nice. (+1000) crazymutha is just really nice. (+1000) crazymutha is just really nice. (+1000) crazymutha is just really nice. (+1000) crazymutha is just really nice. (+1000) crazymutha is just really nice. (+1000) crazymutha is just really nice. (+1000) crazymutha is just really nice. (+1000) crazymutha is just really nice. (+1000) crazymutha is just really nice. (+1000) crazymutha is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by tiedomi511 View Post
    I know that I give all my ability to lift to God first and foremost, and am just wondering who else out there are Christian's lifting for the glory of God?
    I lift for the glory of God...but, admittedly, I have other motives as well. (which is not ideal, but reality)

I lift to stay in shape and so when I speak to others about health subjects, I don't come off as a hypocrite...

...the last thing Christian's in this culture need is even the slightest implication of hypocricy.

p.s.

ASK GOD TO EXAMINE YOUR HEART BEFORE HIM. WE CAN SAY WE DO SOMETHING TO HIS GLORY ALL WE WANT, BUT WHAT IS REALLY IN OUR HEART OF HEARTS...THAT IS THE QUESTION.
    "Did you know that there is a nerve that connects the eyeball to the anus?
    It's called the Anal Optic Nerve and gives people a ****ty outlook on life."

"All great change in America begins at the dinner table."

Ronald Reagan

gymfrog has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gymfrog has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gymfrog has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gymfrog has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gymfrog has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gymfrog has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gymfrog has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gymfrog has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gymfrog has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gymfrog has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gymfrog has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    <><

hollowaypi will become famous soon enough. (+50) hollowaypi will become famous soon enough. (+50) hollowaypi will become famous soon enough. (+50) hollowaypi will become famous soon enough. (+50) hollowaypi will become famous soon enough. (+50) hollowaypi will become famous soon enough. (+50) hollowaypi will become famous soon enough. (+50) hollowaypi will become famous soon enough. (+50) hollowaypi will become famous soon enough. (+50) hollowaypi will become famous soon enough. (+50) hollowaypi will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Anyone here read 90 Minutes in Heaven? I just got it and am reading.
    Cordially,
    Roger

Leave a positive impact in all that you do!
    Stand for something greater than yourself!

cfm56 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cfm56 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cfm56 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cfm56 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cfm56 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cfm56 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cfm56 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cfm56 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cfm56 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cfm56 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cfm56 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Just wanted to say a hello to all the fellow Christians who frequent this site and work-out as well.

God Bless you all!

drew101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) drew101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) drew101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) drew101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) drew101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) drew101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) drew101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) drew101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) drew101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) drew101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) drew101 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Thumbs up

Keep the faith in God strong always, no matter what.

I also just want to add that you must be careful with some of the threads in this website.

God bless, and may He be with you all the days of your life.
    Last edited by drew101; 03-20-2008 at 08:47 AM.

themesomorph will become famous soon enough. (+50) themesomorph will become famous soon enough. (+50) themesomorph will become famous soon enough. (+50) themesomorph will become famous soon enough. (+50) themesomorph will become famous soon enough. (+50) themesomorph will become famous soon enough. (+50) themesomorph will become famous soon enough. (+50) themesomorph will become famous soon enough. (+50) themesomorph will become famous soon enough. (+50) themesomorph will become famous soon enough. (+50) themesomorph will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Thumbs up

Hello fellow Christians! I'm one too. Just wanted to say it's good to see others in this site, and the faith strong.

God bless.

Registered User TerminalViper21's Avatar
    TerminalViper21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TerminalViper21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TerminalViper21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TerminalViper21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TerminalViper21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TerminalViper21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TerminalViper21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TerminalViper21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TerminalViper21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TerminalViper21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TerminalViper21 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Talking God Bless!

Hello everyone. So glad to see fellow followers of Christ! It's so hard to come by these days. well I just wanted to say Hi and that i'm new to this site. I started bodybuilding cuz I'm deployed overseas via Air Force and had to find something to do. well anyways if anyone needs any freinds or just someone to chat with just add me. Thanks

also thanks for have a chriastian thread!

getitupordie will become famous soon enough. (+50) getitupordie will become famous soon enough. (+50) getitupordie will become famous soon enough. (+50) getitupordie will become famous soon enough. (+50) getitupordie will become famous soon enough. (+50) getitupordie will become famous soon enough. (+50) getitupordie will become famous soon enough. (+50) getitupordie will become famous soon enough. (+50) getitupordie will become famous soon enough. (+50) getitupordie will become famous soon enough. (+50) getitupordie will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    So is this the official Christian Thread??? If so great, if not where is it? Thanks.
    This is all possible cause of God. I'll make sure to give him all the Praise and Glory for getting me started and getting me where I want to be.

You say something!? Colossal Spoons's Avatar
    Colossal Spoons is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colossal Spoons is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colossal Spoons is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colossal Spoons is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colossal Spoons is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colossal Spoons is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colossal Spoons is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colossal Spoons is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colossal Spoons is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colossal Spoons is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colossal Spoons is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Nice to see some Christian lifters around here. My faith isn't where it needs to be by any means, but I'm a work in progress.