Page 23 of 31 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 ... LastLast
    whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by DHFX View Post
    It's "normal" if you will to go through phases as we go through daily life and try to grow our faith/trust in the Lord which is why God provides His word that we need to feed on DAILY as well. Our spirit is no different than our bodies in that they need to be fed to grow, a good church helps but once a week is far from adequate to keep us focused on Him as to have everything else fall into place.

As a side note and off topic to what I just wrote above, the reason God can't just come bursting through the doors to fix everything as we think He should is because... He's given US the abilities to show His love and mercy to others and to be His hands and feet while He is in Heaven preparing a place for us now as I type.
    Case in point, FEED yourself daily...physically and spiritually.

Matthew 28:18-20: Then Jesus came to them and said, "All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age."
    This is nice, thank you.

Originally Posted by makeit2failure View Post
    Interesting, did you tell him you were a believer when you got together or did you already stop believing before you met him?
    He and I were friends, first. He's always been an atheist, knew I was a believer then, and didn't have an opinion on it, really. I'm my own person, so is he. I had been feeling this way, before we decided to be more than friends.
    Hard to explain my feelings to him though...he listens, but he's never believed.

etdavenport will become famous soon enough. (+50) etdavenport will become famous soon enough. (+50) etdavenport will become famous soon enough. (+50) etdavenport will become famous soon enough. (+50) etdavenport will become famous soon enough. (+50) etdavenport will become famous soon enough. (+50) etdavenport will become famous soon enough. (+50) etdavenport will become famous soon enough. (+50) etdavenport will become famous soon enough. (+50) etdavenport will become famous soon enough. (+50) etdavenport will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Talking well said

Originally Posted by fibesdrummer View Post
    Christianity is about SERVING others not being self indulged.

I think it is easy for bodybuilders to be more concerned about self than Jesus set an example of.

Bottom line...

...'Physical fitness is of SOME value'....which to me is saying

God wants us to do our best to be in shape, take care of what He gave us....MAYBE help others do that....

but thats it...

The focus should be on the totality of your life....

Im not trying to single you out or put you down or hijack your thread....

Im just reacting, as a Christian, to the premise....

I believe 100% that if Jesus were here in 2008, physically present, He would NOT be supportive of people showing off their bodies in bikinis and speedos.
    He WOULD be supportive of taking care of your body, eating right, helping others do it....

Just my humble (Christian) opinion....
    Well said. And simply doing something for "the glory of God" is a catch all that doesn't always apply. If it is effecting your work, family, or married life, it may be time to re think for whose befit you are doing it. I lift for me. =] God can use me and my Mass for whatever he likes. But I lift not for "the glory of God' but for strength and stamina and if God can find a use for that then so be it,.
    Im not getting any bigger, I just started buying smaller t-shirts.

Broscientist88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Broscientist88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Broscientist88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Broscientist88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Broscientist88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Broscientist88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Broscientist88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Broscientist88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Broscientist88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Broscientist88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Broscientist88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Im genuinely not here to hate. I was brought up in a catholic household. But im curious what a Christians response is to the story of the Egyptian God Horus and how that translates into your beliefs in Jesus?

lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Broscientist88 View Post
    Im genuinely not here to hate. I was brought up in a catholic household. But im curious what a Christians response is to the story of the Egyptian God Horus and how that translates into your beliefs in Jesus?
    Horus was not born from a virgin. Isis was not a virgin when horus was conceived, and she impregnated herself with the severed penis of Osiris. He wasn't born on 12/25, and neither was Jesus. He didn't have 12 disciples, he had 4 semi gods as followers, and there is some indication he also had 16 human followers and a number of blacksmiths that followed him into battle. All of these matchups are contrived and exaggerated.
    'On many levels, mathematics itself operates as Whiteness. Who gets credit for doing and developing mathematics, who is capable in mathematics, and who is seen as part of the mathematical community is generally viewed as White' - Rochelle Gutierrez, Professor of Mathematics at the University of Illinois.

mphbclipse1180 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mphbclipse1180 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mphbclipse1180 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mphbclipse1180 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mphbclipse1180 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mphbclipse1180 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mphbclipse1180 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mphbclipse1180 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mphbclipse1180 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mphbclipse1180 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mphbclipse1180 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Well I just joined bodyspace so hello to all!!!! I responded to this thread as I myself am a bornagain Christian. I am not a "bible thumper" nor am I here to try and twist your arm to believe what I know to be truth. I am simply responding to the thread... I believe our bodies are our temples, as it is stated in the bible , and that it is very important to keep a delicate balance of upholding physical, mental and spiritual health. I personally struggle with getting a little too obsessed at times with the physical temple and trying to get it "perfect", which I believe can defiantly offset a much needed balance. Anyways happy holidays to all, I am glad to be here, and look forward to meeting all!
    Have a plan and stick to it..... To know where you are going and how to get there you must first know where you are and how you got there. Otherwise you will go .... nowhere. Life is a trip , enjoy the ride:)

gmoney38 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gmoney38 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gmoney38 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gmoney38 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gmoney38 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gmoney38 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gmoney38 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gmoney38 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gmoney38 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gmoney38 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gmoney38 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Oklahoma Christian BB

Oklahoma Christian BB checking in. Just wanted to say hello to everyone and to keep me in your prayers as I start my journey on making my body my Temple instead of a storage for junk food and sodas. I am hoping to learn alot from those within this thread and grow stronger in Spirit and Health

CWGame is a name known to all. (+5000) CWGame is a name known to all. (+5000) CWGame is a name known to all. (+5000) CWGame is a name known to all. (+5000) CWGame is a name known to all. (+5000) CWGame is a name known to all. (+5000) CWGame is a name known to all. (+5000) CWGame is a name known to all. (+5000) CWGame is a name known to all. (+5000) CWGame is a name known to all. (+5000) CWGame is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Getting back into the forums and lifting heavy! Keep god first guys, let's start this year off well.
    402/314/435-1151@213 w/ sleeves USPA

I can do all this through Christ who gives me strength.
    -Philippians 4:13

JoeLytham is just really nice. (+1000) JoeLytham is just really nice. (+1000) JoeLytham is just really nice. (+1000) JoeLytham is just really nice. (+1000) JoeLytham is just really nice. (+1000) JoeLytham is just really nice. (+1000) JoeLytham is just really nice. (+1000) JoeLytham is just really nice. (+1000) JoeLytham is just really nice. (+1000) JoeLytham is just really nice. (+1000) JoeLytham is just really nice. (+1000)
    I haven't been in this thread for a while. I've been following the StrongLifts program, so I've been on their forum. I wandered into a Christian thread there, so thought I would check back here. I'd like to wish all my fellow brothers and sisters in Christ a peaceful, happy and strong 2014.
    Joe Lytham

- Cutting slowly

5x5 1RM lbs current/(start) - Squat 267 (80), Bench 198 (70), D/Lift 310 (140)

JoeLytham is just really nice. (+1000) JoeLytham is just really nice. (+1000) JoeLytham is just really nice. (+1000) JoeLytham is just really nice. (+1000) JoeLytham is just really nice. (+1000) JoeLytham is just really nice. (+1000) JoeLytham is just really nice. (+1000) JoeLytham is just really nice. (+1000) JoeLytham is just really nice. (+1000) JoeLytham is just really nice. (+1000) JoeLytham is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by gmoney38 View Post
    Oklahoma Christian BB checking in. Just wanted to say hello to everyone and to keep me in your prayers as I start my journey on making my body my Temple instead of a storage for junk food and sodas. I am hoping to learn alot from those within this thread and grow stronger in Spirit and Health
    Adding you to my prayer list gmoney38 - you can do it. A Bible verse from earlier in this thread seems appropriate: "I can do all things through Christ who strengthnes me" - Philippians 4:13
    Joe Lytham

- Cutting slowly

Originally Posted by mphbclipse1180 View Post
    Well I just joined bodyspace so hello to all!!!! I responded to this thread as I myself am a bornagain Christian. I am not a "bible thumper" nor am I here to try and twist your arm to believe what I know to be truth. I am simply responding to the thread... I believe our bodies are our temples, as it is stated in the bible , and that it is very important to keep a delicate balance of upholding physical, mental and spiritual health. I personally struggle with getting a little too obsessed at times with the physical temple and trying to get it "perfect", which I believe can defiantly offset a much needed balance. Anyways happy holidays to all, I am glad to be here, and look forward to meeting all!
    Welcome mphbclipse1180. I think the idea of 'balance', in all aspects of our lives, is something to think of as we head into the New Year.
    Joe Lytham

- Cutting slowly

gmoney38 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gmoney38 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gmoney38 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gmoney38 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gmoney38 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gmoney38 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gmoney38 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gmoney38 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gmoney38 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gmoney38 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gmoney38 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by JoeLytham View Post
    Adding you to my prayer list gmoney38 - you can do it. A Bible verse from earlier in this thread seems appropriate: "I can do all things through Christ who strengthnes me" - Philippians 4:13
    ++

Thank you Joe. I really appreciate all the prayers and support.

CWGame is a name known to all. (+5000) CWGame is a name known to all. (+5000) CWGame is a name known to all. (+5000) CWGame is a name known to all. (+5000) CWGame is a name known to all. (+5000) CWGame is a name known to all. (+5000) CWGame is a name known to all. (+5000) CWGame is a name known to all. (+5000) CWGame is a name known to all. (+5000) CWGame is a name known to all. (+5000) CWGame is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Happy new years guys.

You as well CW

beltn4real will become famous soon enough. (+50) beltn4real will become famous soon enough. (+50) beltn4real will become famous soon enough. (+50) beltn4real will become famous soon enough. (+50) beltn4real will become famous soon enough. (+50) beltn4real will become famous soon enough. (+50) beltn4real will become famous soon enough. (+50) beltn4real will become famous soon enough. (+50) beltn4real will become famous soon enough. (+50) beltn4real will become famous soon enough. (+50) beltn4real will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Smile

Happy New Year everyone! Loving this thread! Love to see all the fire for God and for fitness. Find this thread very motivational. Definitely wishing everyone the best this year! Trying to make some changes of my own with my health, as well as branching out socially. The time is now. Let's go!

forgottenimage will become famous soon enough. (+50) forgottenimage will become famous soon enough. (+50) forgottenimage will become famous soon enough. (+50) forgottenimage will become famous soon enough. (+50) forgottenimage will become famous soon enough. (+50) forgottenimage will become famous soon enough. (+50) forgottenimage will become famous soon enough. (+50) forgottenimage will become famous soon enough. (+50) forgottenimage will become famous soon enough. (+50) forgottenimage will become famous soon enough. (+50) forgottenimage will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Wink New to BB.com

Hey everyone,

I am new to BB.com. I am glad to see a forum like this with so many followers of Christ. Yes, our bodies are his temple and we should take care of it. However, I agree with a few other's posts that state Body Building is mostly self indulgence and we should be careful not to take self over christ or our families or other jobs. That being said, I feel general health and wellness for a healthy life and not for self fulfillment is glorifying God in taking care of his temple. My work for christ is music. God gave me a gift and that I use to glorify him. Physical fitness to me is to help me cope with daily stressors both physical and mental. Good Luck everyone and God Bless!

whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    So. What does being Christian mean to some of you? Do you feel like you live your lives differently, as a ''Christian''? Just curious. Even though I don't practice the faith anymore, it's nice to see piety in some of you.

Crixus58 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Crixus58 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Crixus58 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Crixus58 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Crixus58 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Crixus58 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Crixus58 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Crixus58 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Crixus58 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Crixus58 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Crixus58 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'm Christian and I enjoy bodybuilding...but I look at bodybuilding or training in general I should say as an art and a journey. The physical look part of it is the most superficial and for me its more what that training does for my mind and spirit..its another tool I use to better myself and learn progression, struggle, passion, failure, success, confidence, meditation, discipline. This is just a very small piece that plays a role in making me the person I am, this is why I look at it as an "art" it strengthens my spirit and adds to my balance in this life on earth..

NewYrsBB will become famous soon enough. (+50) NewYrsBB will become famous soon enough. (+50) NewYrsBB will become famous soon enough. (+50) NewYrsBB will become famous soon enough. (+50) NewYrsBB will become famous soon enough. (+50) NewYrsBB will become famous soon enough. (+50) NewYrsBB will become famous soon enough. (+50) NewYrsBB will become famous soon enough. (+50) NewYrsBB will become famous soon enough. (+50) NewYrsBB will become famous soon enough. (+50) NewYrsBB will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Hi, count me in, I'm a follower of Christ and bodybuilder (figure). I am soon to be divorced (it's amicable). I am not looking for a relationship, just Christian friendship and support in this sport. I am prepping for my 4th figure competition in August. Reminds me I need to update my profile.

lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    There is a pretty active thread for Christians on the religion/politics subforum, just thought I'd share.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=153271611
    'On many levels, mathematics itself operates as Whiteness. Who gets credit for doing and developing mathematics, who is capable in mathematics, and who is seen as part of the mathematical community is generally viewed as White' - Rochelle Gutierrez, Professor of Mathematics at the University of Illinois.

How's everyone been I haven't been on BB.com for awhile besides this last month or two. Hope everyone is well and getting to their goals.

Feel33 Act43 Look53 Age63 RogerAgness's Avatar
    RogerAgness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RogerAgness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RogerAgness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RogerAgness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RogerAgness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RogerAgness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RogerAgness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RogerAgness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RogerAgness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RogerAgness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RogerAgness has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Orlando, Florida here. Used to run/jog a lot but have gotten into weight training the last five years.
    Total Ectomorph here, so not a bodybuilder but I can feel mass in places that used to be just flat!
    \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/

My body is a temple of the Holy Spirit, not an amusement park!

soccerdad5 is a name known to all. (+5000) soccerdad5 is a name known to all. (+5000) soccerdad5 is a name known to all. (+5000) soccerdad5 is a name known to all. (+5000) soccerdad5 is a name known to all. (+5000) soccerdad5 is a name known to all. (+5000) soccerdad5 is a name known to all. (+5000) soccerdad5 is a name known to all. (+5000) soccerdad5 is a name known to all. (+5000) soccerdad5 is a name known to all. (+5000) soccerdad5 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by RogerAgness View Post
    Orlando, Florida here. Used to run/jog a lot but have gotten into weight training the last five years.
    Total Ectomorph here, so not a bodybuilder but I can feel mass in places that used to be just flat!
    I like your signature
    Bodybuilding Is The Closest Thing We Have To The Fountain Of Youth. Lee Labrada

leanguy09 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leanguy09 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leanguy09 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leanguy09 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leanguy09 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leanguy09 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leanguy09 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leanguy09 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leanguy09 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leanguy09 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leanguy09 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Hey how is everyone doing? I posted in this thread a while back and I'm happy to see this thread is still going!

Greater Deity is just really nice. (+1000) Greater Deity is just really nice. (+1000) Greater Deity is just really nice. (+1000) Greater Deity is just really nice. (+1000) Greater Deity is just really nice. (+1000) Greater Deity is just really nice. (+1000) Greater Deity is just really nice. (+1000) Greater Deity is just really nice. (+1000) Greater Deity is just really nice. (+1000) Greater Deity is just really nice. (+1000) Greater Deity is just really nice. (+1000)
    Show God's love to everyone in the world! Given His grace, may you all be blessed.
    "I SAID... WHAT I SAID!" - Linnethia M. Leakes
    IG: @enigmatic.devourer FB: Deactivated it because fb is horsecrap.
    Represent USN - Country Boy Crew - Halleluja Team

tiedomi511 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tiedomi511 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tiedomi511 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tiedomi511 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tiedomi511 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tiedomi511 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tiedomi511 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tiedomi511 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tiedomi511 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tiedomi511 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tiedomi511 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Really Random

This is random, but I google searched "Christian Body Building" and this thread was the very first thing that showed up. I clicked on it, only to realize that 6 years ago I had originally started the thread! Hundreds of responses later and I'm super encouraged even 6 years down the road! I've recently begun training others now that I'm certified after spending the last 3.5 years as a college pastor. I am so excited to see what God is going to do and would appreciate your prayers!
    Mark Paul
    Canton, MI

thomshaun will become famous soon enough. (+50) thomshaun will become famous soon enough. (+50) thomshaun will become famous soon enough. (+50) thomshaun will become famous soon enough. (+50) thomshaun will become famous soon enough. (+50) thomshaun will become famous soon enough. (+50) thomshaun will become famous soon enough. (+50) thomshaun will become famous soon enough. (+50) thomshaun will become famous soon enough. (+50) thomshaun will become famous soon enough. (+50) thomshaun will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Nice

Nice to meet everyone! Liking the thread so far!

beltn4real will become famous soon enough. (+50) beltn4real will become famous soon enough. (+50) beltn4real will become famous soon enough. (+50) beltn4real will become famous soon enough. (+50) beltn4real will become famous soon enough. (+50) beltn4real will become famous soon enough. (+50) beltn4real will become famous soon enough. (+50) beltn4real will become famous soon enough. (+50) beltn4real will become famous soon enough. (+50) beltn4real will become famous soon enough. (+50) beltn4real will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Amazing Read

If you haven't heard of Steven Furtick, you are missing out. He is a pastor, and his newest book is called Crash the Chatterbox. Totally amazing book that has helped me in so many ways. Mostly about getting your mind in the right place, and this has been of great assistance in the gym. Just thought I'd recommend it!

stingray72 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stingray72 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stingray72 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stingray72 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stingray72 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stingray72 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stingray72 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stingray72 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stingray72 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stingray72 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stingray72 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by beltn4real View Post
    If you haven't heard of Steven Furtick, you are missing out. He is a pastor, and his newest book is called Crash the Chatterbox. Totally amazing book that has helped me in so many ways. Mostly about getting your mind in the right place, and this has been of great assistance in the gym. Just thought I'd recommend it!
    Is it more for the younger crowd or would I benefit from it also? Share a bit about the book if you would.
    Why do I do this weightlifting thing for the last 34 years with all its ups and downs life has handed me? Because each time I came back stronger. NEVER GIVE UP. Gym life is about more than muscles getting bigger and weights going up. Its wisdom discipline dedication humility you name it.

Originally Posted by stingray72 View Post
    Is it more for the younger crowd or would I benefit from it also? Share a bit about the book if you would.
    I think anyone would benefit. It's all about thought patterns and removing the constant negative chatter that goes on in our minds. He created a sermon series on it. You can watch them here:
    elevationchurch.org/sermons/crash-the-chatterbox

CellTrek is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CellTrek is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CellTrek is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CellTrek is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CellTrek is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CellTrek is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CellTrek is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CellTrek is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CellTrek is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CellTrek is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CellTrek is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Jesus spots me on every rep.

If you would all bow your heads and join me in prayer:

Our Father, who art in Iron, hallowed be thy
    weights. Thy rep max come, thy sets be done, at
    home as it is in the gym. Give us this day our
    daily protein, and forgive us our cheat meals as we
    forgive those who squat with 1/4 ROM. And
    lead us not into overtraining, but deliver us from
    those who curl in the squat rack. For thine is the
    weightroom, and the creatine, and the glory,
    forever and ever. Lift Hard. Amen.
    At least it is true that man has no control; even over his own will.

Page 23 of 31 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 ... LastLast