BeautifulDecay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Please Read!!! Is It Bad To Have This Workout?

Well first off I'm new to the bodyspace...I've created one a while back and never got to edit it because I was busy but now I'm here and looking for people to help me out. So i would love for people to reply to this. Thanks a lot everyone!

Okay well to make a long story short...i just had surgery on my knee...ACL replacement to be exact and just about 2 weeks ago and I just started riding a bike for cardio...so i would like to know if I am going to lose muscle working out my upper body 6 times a week. Here's my workout everything I do for those 6 days and I'll also list my supplements. I would also like feedback on the supplements I am currently on because i don't really know too much about stacking them, thanks again for all replies!

Monday: Chest, Bicepts, Abs

Tuesday: Back, Traps, Forearms

Wednesday: Shoulders, Tricepts, Abs

Thursday: Chest, Bicepts, Abs

Friday: Back, Traps, Forearms

Saturday:Shoulders, Tricepts, Abs

Sunday: Rest Day

All these except my abs I train 6 exercises each with about 6 sets with 8 to 10 reps. And Before every workout i have 20 minutes of high intensity cardio on the bike. I would like to lose a lot of weight so i would appreciate suggestions! Thanks!
    "Ain't Nothin' But a Peanut!"

"Everybody Wanna Be a Bodybuilder, Don't Nobody Wanna Lift No Heavy Ass Weight!"

"I Gotta Get A Little Bit Bigger! Cuz Ain't Big Enough Yet!"

-BIG RON!

Fat Loss Articles:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=2334871

http://forums.clubrsx.com/showthread.php?t=566552

Back from 2 year break! Atheimetal's Avatar
    Atheimetal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Atheimetal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Atheimetal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Atheimetal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Atheimetal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Atheimetal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Atheimetal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Atheimetal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Atheimetal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Atheimetal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Atheimetal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    That's a lot. You're hitting your triceps and biceps four times each week. I somehow don't think you could successfully keep that up for an extended period of time.
    Pennsylvania State University Alumni: Nutritional Sciences

AxlTurwalt is on a distinguished road. (+10) AxlTurwalt is on a distinguished road. (+10) AxlTurwalt is on a distinguished road. (+10) AxlTurwalt is on a distinguished road. (+10) AxlTurwalt is on a distinguished road. (+10) AxlTurwalt is on a distinguished road. (+10) AxlTurwalt is on a distinguished road. (+10) AxlTurwalt is on a distinguished road. (+10) AxlTurwalt is on a distinguished road. (+10) AxlTurwalt is on a distinguished road. (+10) AxlTurwalt is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    You need more rest days in there where you do nothing but rest up.
    Owe more reps to:
    Mourning Tide

brb gettin peeled' Baba_ghanoush's Avatar
    Baba_ghanoush is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baba_ghanoush is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baba_ghanoush is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baba_ghanoush is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baba_ghanoush is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baba_ghanoush is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baba_ghanoush is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baba_ghanoush is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baba_ghanoush is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baba_ghanoush is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baba_ghanoush is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    no legs? and i'd personally take an offday thursday instead of sunday to break it up, 6 days in a row of training is a bit excessive
    "For me life is continuously being hungry. The meaning of life is not simply to exist, to survive, but to move ahead, to go up, to achieve, to conquer."

- Arnold Schwarzenegger

pitching101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pitching101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pitching101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pitching101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pitching101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pitching101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pitching101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pitching101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pitching101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pitching101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pitching101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    take an extra day off and do your cardio after you lift not before

Vineshway will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vineshway will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vineshway will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vineshway will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vineshway will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vineshway will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vineshway will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vineshway will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vineshway will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vineshway will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vineshway will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    well, if you are not completely tiring your muscles, even daily isnt a problem.

but if you are using over 70% of your max and going at it 4 times a week, I suggest you take massages to see maximal gains.

Abs again depends on intensity.
    [ no advertising in signature ]

ruga buga has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ruga buga has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ruga buga has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ruga buga has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ruga buga has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ruga buga has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ruga buga has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ruga buga has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ruga buga has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ruga buga has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ruga buga has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    no legs? shoulders hit directly and directly 4 days a week? NOOOO

Currently eating

Atheimetal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Atheimetal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Atheimetal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Atheimetal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Atheimetal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Atheimetal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Atheimetal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Atheimetal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Atheimetal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Atheimetal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Atheimetal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Baba_ghanoush View Post
    no legs? and i'd personally take an offday thursday instead of sunday to break it up, 6 days in a row of training is a bit excessive
    I thought the legs thing too, then read back over and saw he can't actually work them.

BeautifulDecay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I Will Definatly take off Thursday instead of sunday...makes sense to break it up...and yes..NO LEGS! i know! it really sucks! i hate it...but i can't run or anything...luckily i can do the bike to keep a little fat from creeping in..i also forgot to post my supplements i am on! right now i'm taking hydroxycut hardcore to lose about 20 pounds...and i am also drinking one muscle milk shake after every workout...is that bad? and to that dude that said i workout my arms 4 times a week? it's only twice a week i work on my bicepts and tricepts and they are each on different days... is the hydroxycut and my muscle milk bad to take cuz one is protien and the other is to lose weight?
    "Ain't Nothin' But a Peanut!"

"Everybody Wanna Be a Bodybuilder, Don't Nobody Wanna Lift No Heavy Ass Weight!"

"I Gotta Get A Little Bit Bigger! Cuz Ain't Big Enough Yet!"

-BIG RON!

Fat Loss Articles:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=2334871

http://forums.clubrsx.com/showthread.php?t=566552

Originally Posted by BeautifulDecay View Post
    I Will Definatly take off Thursday instead of sunday...makes sense to break it up...and yes..NO LEGS! i know! it really sucks! i hate it...but i can't run or anything...luckily i can do the bike to keep a little fat from creeping in..i also forgot to post my supplements i am on! right now i'm taking hydroxycut hardcore to lose about 20 pounds...and i am also drinking one muscle milk shake after every workout...is that bad? and to that dude that said i workout my arms 4 times a week? it's only twice a week i work on my bicepts and tricepts and they are each on different days... is the hydroxycut and my muscle milk bad to take cuz one is protien and the other is to lose weight?
    Alright man you need to do some research. You ARE hitting your arms four times a week. Chest hits triceps, back hits biceps. Plus isolation work, it's like four workouts. Hydroxycut Hardcore was a waste for me, and did not do much. Muscle Milk is not what you want to be drinking after a workout, you need whey protein. Take muscle milk before bed or in the morning and have whey protein after your workout. You seem very misguided and generalized in your views of supplements. Let me guess - you walked into GNC, told the guy you wanted protein and to lose weight and you walked out with Hydroxycut and muscle milk?

colinosmar123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) colinosmar123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) colinosmar123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) colinosmar123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) colinosmar123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) colinosmar123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) colinosmar123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) colinosmar123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) colinosmar123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) colinosmar123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) colinosmar123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Well first off I'm new to the bodyspace...I've created one a while back and never got to edit it because I was busy but now I'm here and looking for people to help me out. So i would love for people to reply to this. Thanks a lot everyone!

Okay well to make a long story short...i just had surgery on my knee...ACL replacement to be exact and just about 2 weeks ago and I just started riding a bike for cardio...so i would like to know if I am going to lose muscle working out my upper body 6 times a week. Here's my workout everything I do for those 6 days and I'll also list my supplements. I would also like feedback on the supplements I am currently on because i don't really know too much about stacking them, thanks again for all replies!

Monday: Chest, Bicepts, Abs

Tuesday: Back, Traps, Forearms

Wednesday: Shoulders, Tricepts, Abs

Thursday: Chest, Bicepts, Abs

Friday: Back, Traps, Forearms

Saturday:Shoulders, Tricepts, Abs

Sunday: Rest Day

All these except my abs I train 6 exercises each with about 6 sets with 8 to 10 reps. And Before every workout i have 20 minutes of high intensity cardio on the bike. I would like to lose a lot of weight so i would appreciate suggestions! Thanks!
    six days a week is fine. drop out all the arm workouts and make 1 day an arm day. do chest, back and shoulders one day a week. add in 1-2 leg days.

finished plan should look something like this

chest
    back
    shoulders or legs
    legs or shoulders
    arms
    off
    legs or off

brb gettin peeled' Baba_ghanoush's Avatar
    Baba_ghanoush is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baba_ghanoush is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baba_ghanoush is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baba_ghanoush is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baba_ghanoush is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baba_ghanoush is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baba_ghanoush is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baba_ghanoush is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baba_ghanoush is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baba_ghanoush is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baba_ghanoush is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Vineshway View Post
    well, if you are not completely tiring your muscles, even daily isnt a problem.

but if you are using over 70% of your max and going at it 4 times a week, I suggest you take massages to see maximal gains.

Abs again depends on intensity.
    what the fuk???
    "For me life is continuously being hungry. The meaning of life is not simply to exist, to survive, but to move ahead, to go up, to achieve, to conquer."

- Arnold Schwarzenegger

hockeybuilder will become famous soon enough. (+50) hockeybuilder will become famous soon enough. (+50) hockeybuilder will become famous soon enough. (+50) hockeybuilder will become famous soon enough. (+50) hockeybuilder will become famous soon enough. (+50) hockeybuilder will become famous soon enough. (+50) hockeybuilder will become famous soon enough. (+50) hockeybuilder will become famous soon enough. (+50) hockeybuilder will become famous soon enough. (+50) hockeybuilder will become famous soon enough. (+50) hockeybuilder will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Bicepts
    biceptors